Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Woot woot!! Way to go Sun! Congrats!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where is Goldenwest because (holysh**) I GOT IN!
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

lincoln_awesome.jpg

Haha after our convo today about waitlists, I am SO SO HAPPY for you!!!
:cross-country hugs:

Tough week for Lil Wayne, first Cole dumps him as his avatar, then the IRS wants 5.9 million for two years of unpaid taxes.

I'm having some sweet schadenfreude at the jerk ass from the Pregnant during Med School/Residency thread kvetching about being stuck in waitlist limbo.

lol, I hadn't been following that. It is quite pleasurable.

Holy quintuple word score for schadenfreude...only a triple for kvetching :laugh:

At least when it comes to syllables and sounding gruff, German > Yiddish

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm having some sweet schadenfreude at the jerk ass from the Pregnant during Med School/Residency thread kvetching about being stuck in waitlist limbo.

"Schadenfreude...is that some kind of Nazi word?"
"Mm-hm. It's German for 'happiness at the misfortune of others.'"
"Happiness at the misfortune of others...that is German."

"Schadenfreude...is that some kind of Nazi word?"
"Mm-hm. It's German for 'happiness at the misfortune of others.'"
"Happiness at the misfortune of others...that is German."

:laugh:

Is that from a movie or something? I actually have these same thoughts every time I think of that word.

I'm trying my best to be nice in that thread, but sweet Jesus it's hard to let idiots be themselves sometimes.

I don't mind idiots when they're nice. These guys are about as nice as my perineal region after a 2 hr workout.

If they keep it up I'm going to switch over to agreeing with them in a way that they actually believe is sincere and repentant :laugh:

Idiots will love me, Vets will see what I did there; result: ultimate street cred for me

is there a facebook group for the ub medical co2015? this is random as crap, i know, but i dont wanna dig through 600 pages of forum to find the link.

One day I will actually see this show!

Seen it twice...loved it both times!

Very nice...karma be a b1@tch sometimes ;).

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Yeah, that kid is a fool.

Agreed!

He makes me want to trollhard with a vengeance

Troller gotta troll!

is there a facebook group for the ub medical co2015? this is random as crap, i know, but i dont wanna dig through 600 pages of forum to find the link.

Maybe you should try the UB school specific thread or the medical student forum...

Why does a dent student want this info anyway?

Where is Goldenwest because (holysh**) I GOT IN!
:biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove:

I wish I were cool like Geeks and could post a Neil Patrick Harris happy dance gif.
I'm so so so so so so sso so so sooooooooooooooooooo happy for you :D
I don't mind idiots when they're nice. These guys are about as nice as my perineal region after a 2 hr workout.

If they keep it up I'm going to switch over to agreeing with them in a way that they actually believe is sincere and repentant

Idiots will love me, Vets will see what I did there; result: ultimate street cred for me
I...what....I can't....I won't be able to.....

Ew.
Bleargh: the new avatar is for you. You know why.
LOVE it.

Like, I know what you mean and all, but I really wish you had worded it differently. And I wish I could unsee that wikipedia page.

P.S. I LOVE YOU MORE, COUGS! OUR LOVE IS A CONTEST AND I WILL WIN IT

:clap: Congrats Sun! I'm so happy for you!

Thanks MCAT guy, I now have that song stuck in my head!

Ditto. The worst part is realizing how much of it you still remember. *shakes head*

:laugh: Yeah, I am actually surprised how much I remember considering I didn't really like it when it was popular.

7.4 off the coast of Japan, right near the epicenter of the 9.0. They are under another tsunami warning. Please keep the people of Japan in your thoughts, guys. :(

7.4 off the coast of Japan, right near the epicenter of the 9.0. They are under another tsunami warning. Please keep the people of Japan in your thoughts, guys. :(

Wah :( Earth is trying to shake us off.

it was downgraded to a 7.1, but still the last thing Japan needs right now is another earthquake

No new damage apparently but if another Tsunami hits I can't imagine. It's the same coastal area so I'm assuming they're evacuated for the most part??

Also, on a lighter note, congrats Sun!!!! :clap: I'm always late to the party.

:laugh: I thought about linking that image, since it's just a drawing from an old Gray's text, but I decided to leave it as a little treasure hunt for anyone who felt so inclined.

I couldn't help it... I had to see this image for myself. :smuggrin: