Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
did the older mods bust some SDN scut on you as the newbie mod by making you dig through here for spam? thought that was saggy's job :laugh:
:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

hehe no, thank goodness:D
And narmerguy is the new newbie now:laugh:

Fair enough. Btw, last night some of us realized perusing the 2015 page that mods can see when people have deleted posts. Are we allowed to recruit cougs as a gun-for-hire in the future? ;) It'll be really hilarious when the person gets outed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohhhh!! I just realized - I have the old one I can wear in a mean time! :)

Well, after he proposes :D

Maybe it'll be three weeks before he proposes. ;) xmas and all.

Fair enough. Btw, last night some of us realized perusing the 2015 page that mods can see when people have deleted posts. Are we allowed to recruit cougs as a gun-for-hire in the future? ;) It'll be really hilarious when the person gets outed.
:laugh:

:laugh: Actually, there was one piece of spam, but I am not sure if it is still there. It is back a few pages :smuggrin:

this is true. Also, there was a troll in here late last night. serves my insomnia right. :rolleyes:

Not sure what you mean... what person are you trying to out? but yes we can see deleted posts

Not sure what you mean... what person are you trying to out? but yes we can see deleted posts

Members don't see this ad :)

Top! :)

Speaking of food...

27_image_7_rbe.jpg

B829A826-06E9-1842-EE5E-40A44476DCA4.jpg

tajland-_im250517_webPreview800.jpeg

red-hook-collage.jpg

Last edited:
are you talking about the spam from the person who posted a link to a youtube video for some class project or something? saggy nuked that one
that would be the one. :thumbup:

I'm having baked chicken rolled in break crumbs and green beans for lunch.

oh you can too? coolbeans.

basically there is a special someone who deletes posts, thereby shifting posts back and screwing up tops. people have witnessed this action live, but we don't really want to say anything.

the mods, however...fair game. :thumbup:

did he turn to stone with the rising of the sun?

i hope so. he creeped me out. This is the one place on sdn that was supposed to be trollfree. where we could play carefree without worries...and we could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.... :rolleyes:

are you talking about the spam from the person who posted a link to a youtube video for some class project or something? saggy nuked that one

haha when i read this i thought, pewpewpew
tumblr_lfqsr7WnG21qazb99o1_500.gif

basically there is a special someone who deletes posts, thereby shifting posts back and screwing up tops. people have witnessed this action live, but we don't really want to say anything.

i hope so. he creeped me out. This is the one place on sdn that was supposed to be trollfree. where we could play carefree without worries...and we could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.... :rolleyes:

poison_troll_kill.png

I am here, my sweet. Let us skip insouciantly through fields adorned with daisy and lilac, and listen to the melodious cadence of the morning songbirds. Oh, and I just farted glitter.

:laugh: Oh ok. Yeah asst. mods can see stuff like that. we can see who did it, when, and why (well if it's a mod then usually they say why) but this level of detail is only available within our assigned forum. We can also see things like edits to a post (but only if the edits created one of this links that says "edited by..." If you edit fast enough, then there's no history)

:laugh: Oh ok. Yeah asst. mods can see stuff like that. we can see who did it, when, and why (well if it's a mod then usually they say why) but this level of detail is only available within our assigned forum. We can also see things like edits to a post (but only if the edits created one of this links that says "edited by..." If you edit fast enough, then there's no history)

Good to know :smuggrin: