Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Man, music was soooo much better in the 90s

Members don't see this ad.

the two teams left are very capable of beating the packers, you should be worried.

if the pack's secondary wasn't so atrocious i wouldn't hesitate to talk some smack lol. should be a good/cold one. lambeau ftw.

Members don't see this ad :)
The NFC Championship Game is gonna be in San Francisco! The Niners are going to the Superbowl, I can feel it in my plumbs.

Nope. Since I live in FL, I've been to those places many, many times before. I got taken to some crazy places and parties by some friends. I found myself supervising...

That sucks, supervising blows. Its always better to be the one needing supervising than the one who has to supervise.

That sucks, supervising blows. Its always better to be the one needing supervising than the one who has to supervise.

Meh. Supervising does stink. But, getting sloppy to the point of sickness is awful. If people aren't throwing up then no supervising needed. : )

Meh. Supervising does stink. But, getting sloppy to the point of sickness is awful. If people aren't throwing up then no supervising needed. : )

well needing to be supervised doesn't always mean having to hold someone's hair while they puke in a bathroom. It could be making sure someone doesn't do anything stupid while sloppy drunk.

Happy Martin Luther King Day everyone!!!!

Martin-Luther-King.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I am going to be sooo lazy today. Doubling my daily dose of Scrubs episodes.

Mmmmmm....had beef & broccoli at PF Chang's. I will take a nice, long bike ride after I digest a bit.
Cinclus, I want to hear the story behind your name. Or do you just like random birds?

Cinclus, I want to hear the story behind your name. Or do you just like random birds?

Cinclus mexicanus, the American Dipper,is the species of bird in one of my favorite childhood novels, The Dipper of Copper Creek. Cinclus is the name of the bird in the book. I generally have used another username on almost all forums of which I am a member, but I wanted to use a different one on here for anonymity's sake (though I'm not very anonymous at this point). I just happened to be thinking of that book the day I created my account on here. I know, not a very exciting story. I got to see one in person when I was in Montana one summer. Yay! :D

Cinclus mexicanus, the American Dipper,is the species of bird in one of my favorite childhood novels, The Dipper of Copper Creek. Cinclus is the name of the bird in the book. I generally have used another username on almost all forums of which I am a member, but I wanted to use a different one on here for anonymity's sake (though I'm not very anonymous at this point). I just happened to be thinking of that book the day I created my account on here. I know, not a very exciting story. I got to see one in person when I was in Montana one summer. Yay! :D
Wow, such a meaningful username :laugh:

here's the "i'm tired of doing homework and dreading school tomorrow" bump.

8am biochem tomorrow. i always have a need to look decent for the infamous blue eyes. :love:

Also, we've fallen way off pace of 2014. Just thought y'all should know... perhaps there are others not too lazy to do something about it.

Rush sent out more invites today....why do they tease me so?! :(

I had to quit serial checking school-specific threads because of that. It's maddening to watch others get what you want so much. It sucks trying to predict these things. :luck: