Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you mix dough with a spoon? You must have forearms the size of Popeye's. :p

My hand mixer broke, so I've hand to do everything by hand. Mixing dough, creaming butter and sugar to make frosting, etc. My arms are getting quite the workout.

Members don't see this ad.

I had to quit serial checking school-specific threads because of that. It's maddening to watch others get what you want so much. It sucks trying to predict these things. :luck:

It's so upsetting. It's my top choice, and seeing people with lower stats who were complete way later than me getting invites is heartbreaking :(

Members don't see this ad :)
My hand mixer broke, so I've hand to do everything by hand. Mixing dough, creaming butter and sugar to make frosting, etc. My arms are getting quite the workout.

That would be awful! Especially creaming butter/sugar.

I watched a show about Cleveland on the Travel Channel yesterday. Have you ever had Skyline Chili?

I'm sad to say that I have not :( I've heard of it though! There just isn't one close by. It looks good!

:( :( :( :(

Have you tried a love letter of interest? :love: :love: :love:

I would have sent one long ago, if they accepted any post secondary updates. They don't even give a phone number you can call, only an email :(

It's like they're giving me the cold shoulder :cry:

Members don't see this ad :)
Chili is cool. Eh? Eh...?

But yeah, had Skyline a couple times in Cincinnati. It's alright, but nothing mind-blowing.

She said that to you? Well, your honesty is admirable, but I personally wouldn't advertise my mediocrity like that.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

oh-snap.jpg

We use packets of the Gold Star Chili seasoning when we make homemade Cincinnati chili. We're having it for dinner tonight.
I hear it has cinnamon. I don't know how I feel about that.

I've never tried cinnamon in chili. My go-to ingredients when I make mine are always beer, cocoa powder and brown sugar :thumbup:
Interesting... chili powder, jalapeno, cumin, and red pepper here. I need to be more adventurous.

Interesting... chili powder, jalapeno, cumin, and red pepper here. I need to be more adventurous.

Try adding some ground beef, that would definitely make it adventurous :D

I know a fair number of people hereabouts in the upper midwest that use noodles in their chili. It was a foreign concept to me before I arrived, but tbh it's not half bad.

haha I have these too. My full ingredient list is:

Kidney beans
Black beans
Crumbled veggie burger (sometimes)
Jalapenos
Corn
Carrot
Bell peppers
Celery
Zucchini
Onions
Garlic
Diced tomatos
Tomato sauce
Cumin
Cayenne
Chili powder
Brown sugar
Beer
Cocoa powder
Vegetable stock
Cilantro

Good to see somebody else who uses zucchini too. I don't use beans oddly enough. New avatar too!

Good to see somebody else who uses zucchini too. I don't use beans oddly enough. New avatar too!

I only use beans because it's vegetarian chili, otherwise apparently it doesn't belong in real chili. Zucchini gives it a great texture and makes it more hearty!

Time to make blueberry almond muffins for my office party tomorrow :)

I'll toss in another flatbread pizza for a late dinner too. Pics soon :):)

Ok, I'm ready for wikipedia to come back.

If you try to go to a Wikipedia page, you'll notice that the article will come up for a brief moment before switching to the "blackout" screen. Refresh the page, and then hit Escape before the blackout screen comes up. This will allow you to read the article.

If you try to go to a Wikipedia page, you'll notice that the article will come up for a brief moment before switching to the "blackout" screen. Refresh the page, and then hit Escape before the blackout screen comes up. This will allow you to read the article.
Thanks!