Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
PM'd Albany info

Members don't see this ad.

YES!!

once you top, the fun don't stop

Pringles.jpg

You sneaky little... -_-

I missed this little climb to the top :(

Had biochem; periodic table; histology in 30 minutes. I'm screwed for this quiz :/

Funsies! -_-

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1327343109.922213.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 25
Members don't see this ad :)
irritating that a crucial mistake ultimately decided both games rather than a stroke of brilliance. there's always next year bud! packers 19-0 next season. you heard it here first lol.

I was with you until the bolded. That aint happening buddy, the Niners will make the Superbowl next year, all we need to do is draft a beastly WR or pick up one in FA. Yesterday's loss hurts, probably way more than it should. I've been constantly thinking about it all day today when I really should be preparing for my first interview:scared:. Football is srs bizness

Temple and RFU just gave out interviews :(

I think at this point I just need to concentrate my efforts on Case....

Nooooo, Saggy, how could you? You closed one of the more amusing threads I've seen on SDN in a long while :laugh:.

I was with you until the bolded. That aint happening buddy, the Niners will make the Superbowl next year, all we need to do is draft a beastly WR or pick up one in FA. Yesterday's loss hurts, probably way more than it should. I've been constantly thinking about it all day today when I really should be preparing for my first interview:scared:. Football is srs bizness

stl rams are takin the nfc west next year. sorry! maybe the niners will take the wildcard?

Temple and RFU just gave out interviews :(

I think at this point I just need to concentrate my efforts on Case....

My thoughts exactly. Except all my efforts are now on LLU! I finally am feeling more confident about the grade thing. Let them not linger. Bring their attention to my strengths. I got this :) good luck on your LOI!!! <3

Members don't see this ad :)
Frazier got mod'ed! Congrats, my good sir. Don't let all the power go to your head. ;)

I've recently become a big fan of green tea. It's so soothing and delicious. Any other tea fans?

Chaiiiii! Especially my mom's homemade one, with all the fresh Indian spices. It's the first thing I consume when I go home.

I've recently become a big fan of green tea. It's so soothing and delicious. Any other tea fans?
oh yeah huge. been staying away from green though, classic lipton, cream no sugar

Go Seahawks.

school starts tmrw. haven't checked class schedule or bought notebooks/textbooks yet. here's to being a senior. final stretch, my fellow 2012ers :thumbup:

Just accepted to UCSD - out of state applicant interviewing late in the year. My #1 school. Mind = blown.

I'm so addicted to Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern. It's been on constantly the past few days...

tumblr_lhts2bZI501qeqwpyo1_400.jpg

Just thought I'd take some time to say just how much I'm in love with DC right now!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

You won't even be able to tell the difference. Yes, I am sure.
You know how I know that I'm sure that you won't even be able to tell the difference?
...Because I've been a mod for like the past six weeks. :p

Welp. So I'm a bit behind.... :(

Turn that frown upside down. :D
I imagine you're behind on SDN because, unlike me, you're busy doing big things IRL. Am I right? ... oramirite?

.......Sure...we'll stick to that explanation.. :shifty:

THOUGH, I did just turn in my 25 page masters thesis proposal! :soexcited:

...Now to actually do the project :(

Will you have enough time to do the project, write, and defend before med school starts?

So the thesis is 9 credits, and its advised to split it up into two semesters. I wasn't able to do that due to my course load, so I'm taking all 9 this semester. My project is TOO extensive, so I should be able to finish in a few months. We have to present beginning of April, and have everything handed in mid-March. Here's hoping.....:xf: