Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Basketball is not my school's forte. Football is all that matters in Sooner Nation :D

I get the best of both worlds. My alma mater is pretty good at football and my (anticipated) med school is very good at basketball. I simply shift my allegiance depending on the season. :D

All you have to do is get accepted to Stanford and you get a free iPad. ;)

Or into UCI which I actually applied to. I wonder if I could sell it for cash to buy a non apple product since I despise all things apple

Basketball is not my school's forte. Football is all that matters in Sooner Nation :D

at least you have football. My alma mater's fortes are volleyball, soccer, baseball, and water polo.All meaningless at the collegiate level :(

Lost to UConn by 14 last week at home. Don't get too chipper now.

No, I'm pretty sure you're entitled to be excited when you beat the #1 team in the nation. If anything, it's that much sweeter because this year has been a bit of a letdown. But props to UCONN for beating the worst Notre Dame basketball team in the last 15 years.

Members don't see this ad :)
whose the tebow person? i hate him/her already. tebow, really? tebow?

CAM!

No, I'm pretty sure you're entitled to be excited when you beat the #1 team in the nation. If anything, it's that much sweeter because this year has been a bit of a letdown. But props to UCONN for beating the worst Notre Dame basketball team in the last 15 years.

Definitely be excited, but only for tonight :)

aaaaaaaaaaaand half my state is in tears. so much for a harbaugh bowl.

So I just started taking A Gross Anatomy this term and I just realized... Penguinism is a dude O_O;

Spoilers.

EDIT: Penguinism is a confirmed g(irl). I was holding my textbook upside down.

Last edited:
So I just started taking A Gross Anatomy this term and I just realized... Penguinism is a dude O_O;

Spoilers.

EDIT: Penguinism is a confirmed g(irl). I was holding my textbook upside down.

I am indeed a girl, tyvm. :laugh: Shame on you for trying to confuse people!

Well, penguins are basically the wolves of the tundra. And as Freud says, trees are symbolic of gender confusion.

Community college psychology major ftw!

Ditto on the West Coast side. This sucks so much, :(:(

irritating that a crucial mistake ultimately decided both games rather than a stroke of brilliance. there's always next year bud! packers 19-0 next season. you heard it here first lol.

I believe you were also a GroupLove fan :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eos9ykVibOQ[/YOUTUBE]

could it be..? my shining moment, come at long last?

YES!!

once you top, the fun don't stop

Pringles.jpg