Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
d3 was a mindf***. Totally unexpected plot after act1. WTF

Really good game so far! But I am tired for only sleeping 3 hours...

Letting a video game prevent you from sleeping...tsk tsk.

When I was younger, I used to occasionally stay up most of the night building decks of Pokemon cards. I no longer think I could handle this level of sleep deprivation for something like this.

Members don't see this ad.

When I was younger, I used to occasionally stay up most of the night building decks of Pokemon cards. I no longer think I could handle this level of sleep deprivation for something like this.

I'm building my endurance for long clinical rotations :)

nice

I'm building my endurance for long clinical rotations :)

is that what they call it these days

Members don't see this ad :)
i wish my wife would support me like this:

4177086_700b.jpg

Ryan is a very lucky man, and it has nothing to do with the Diablo cake.

i wish my wife would support me like this:

Wait a minute kautionwirez, did you get married recently??? I could've sworn the last time you mentioned your significant other she was still your fiancee. If so, congrats!!!! :biglove:

Wait a minute kautionwirez, did you get married recently??? I could've sworn the last time you mentioned your significant other she was still your fiancee. If so, congrats!!!! :biglove:

It was kind of secretive but yes we did get married a month ago :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm glad I didn't take the day off.

But I'm dead tired.

I'm hitting up all the concerts lately. I just got back from seeing Thrice, and I smell badly of cigarette smoke. I changed my clothes, but the smell lingers on.....I dislike indoor concerts because of the smoke. I'm wearing a respirator next time, I swear.

I'm hitting up all the concerts lately. I just got back from seeing Thrice, and I smell badly of cigarette smoke. I changed my clothes, but the smell lingers on.....I dislike indoor concerts because of the smoke. I'm wearing a respirator next time, I swear.

nosmoking.jpg

Anyone going to bamboozle?

I hadn't heard of this Bamboozle Festival until you mentioned it, so I had to look it up. Brand New, Foo Fighters, Jimmy Eat World (I'm listening to "Your New Aesthetic" as I type this), Spacehog (?!? I haven't heard anything from them in years), Motion City Soundtrack.....maybe it's time for me to drop in on my friends and relatives in NJ. I think it's too short-notice, though, and plane tix would likely be ridiculously expensive.

Is the story good? The cinematics were posted on youtube and it just seems really underwhelming. Not sure if I'm going to buy it now.

I like it a lot, but the graphics do leave a lot to be desired.

...and now that I've thought about D3 today, I have to resist it playing at work. :(

Is the story good? The cinematics were posted on youtube and it just seems really underwhelming. Not sure if I'm going to buy it now.

I've been rushing through but the servers kept crashing. And my wifey just finished the Hunger Games trilogy so I don't know if I will have time to play.

After Act 1, I was like "What the hell is going on?!?!?! Holy ****!! Did that just happened? Wait a minute, are you serious??!?"

I skipped a bunch of in game scenes that were pretty important.

I like the game. I thought I would be more disappointed. Well I am at the launch date. Blizzard fails hard at launching games.

I've been meaning to try this for ages as I LOVE pb. How was it?!

3131120234_7d44ec6c10.jpg

Just got these. They're alright.

tried those for the first time via sample from a marathon expo. they tasted AWESOME...and less so as i bought additional bags.

Awww I have been craving funnel cake for days.. This has made things exponentially worse.

funnel cake...best when covered in toppingsss

tumblr_l73kr7yhKD1qcn3o7o1_500.jpg

actually no, i prefer to eat my first few bites unsullied by accoutrements. then powdered sugar. then....ADD ALL THE TOPPINGS

I haven't seen a movie in theaters in months because movie options for about the past year have seemed pretty terrible, in general. I keep hearing good things about this Avengers film though. Maybe it's time to ask the bf to take me on a movie date to see it.

yep, 2011 was the worst year for movie attendance in something like 16 years.

but 2012 is shaping up to be a banner year. first hunger games, now avengers, then batman.... mmmmm, delicious.

Ermahgerd, I still get those emails too. The next season is about to start, shouldn't they have stopped those emails by now?

+1. hopefully now that may 15 has come and passed they will cease and desist.

TOP.

tumblr_m3wkbxaX5H1qbj6cco2_250.gif

to celebrate the spammies / accolades:

fourth_of_july.jpg

michael%20mina%20004.JPG

l.jpg

thumb_600.jpg

also, here is my acceptance speech in song format / a 90's flashback:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDcuRgk-JEI&ob=av3n[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
To be completely honest, I didn't eat out much while in SF. I pretty much just gorged on the fresh fruit available. The avocados were AMAZING.

those pics were just from one meal.

AND HELL YES AVOCADOS. i ate an entire half plain, just chopped up with some sea salt sprinkled. mmmmn fresh produce yearround :love: