Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The MegMurry arrived and destroyed the competition, effectively securing the top!

And bump

Members don't see this ad.

it's gross outside today.

tumblr_mjn6vboY9Y1s7790fo1_250.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I spent a summer in Connecticut with no AC. I would take cold showers (communal, gender shared bathrooms, 1 per hall :uhno:) and then walk to my room and not dry off.

I spent a summer in Connecticut with no AC. I would take cold showers (communal, gender shared bathrooms, 1 per hall :uhno:) and then walk to my room and not dry off.

Yeah in the summer here I take cold showers before bed. Also soaking a hand towel in freezing water and laying it on your face/back is awesome.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tell that to c/o 2017

Bad TexasSurgeon. Quit provoking ismet. She's super nice, calm, funny, casual and smart, but you never EVER want to make her angry. I will guarantee you that it will be your worst nightmare. Trust me. I experienced it myself. :scared:

Bad TexasSurgeon. Quit provoking ismet. She's super nice, calm, funny, casual and smart, but you never EVER want to make her angry. I will guarantee you that it will be your worst nightmare. Trust me. I experienced it myself. :scared:

Oh I think I pissed her off long before my posts in the 2016 thread. She blasted me in a few of my threads and never responded to my PM

I shall become a gold donor and delete the threads she defiled on :D

Oh I think I pissed her off long before my posts in the 2016 thread. She blasted me in a few of my threads and never responded to my PM

:smack::slap::smack::slap::smack::slap:

You're not supposed to make Ismet angry. Trust me. It's the least thing you should think of. But alas, it's too late, and unfortunately, there's no solution to your problem. You blew it.

?

I don't "blast" people. And if I didn't respond to your PM, it's because I got the notification on my phone and forgot to respond when I eventually got to a computer. I apologize. :rolleyes:

To answer your PM: No.

?

I don't "blast" people. And if I didn't respond to your PM, it's because I got the notification on my phone and forgot to respond when I eventually got to a computer. I apologize. :rolleyes:

Bad Ismet. I sent you a PM and you never responded it. We're through. :mad:

?

To answer your PM: No.

No hard feelings!

Our thread is dying! I'm doin' CPR!

But yeah. I've been enjoying the first 1.5 weeks of my break. Flying back to my home state next Saturday. I'm excited to see the fam, friends, and cuddly pets.

Our thread is dying! I'm doin' CPR!

But yeah. I've been enjoying the first 1.5 weeks of my break. Flying back to my home state next Saturday. I'm excited to see the fam, friends, and cuddly pets.

Second CPR performed! :D