Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Helloooooooooo? Anyone out there?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
CodeBlu and WYS have surpassed me in overall post count. I haven't even broke 3,000 yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know :( Busy with secondaries?

I still need to take the plunge and submit, but the retake is leading to a lack of motivation :(

Are you finished with your AMCAS?!?! Submit that ish.

There were plenty of times where all of us didn't care for studying either, but don't let it deter you from your goal. A day off to recuperate and regain focus is fine, but you gotta get back in the game. You will be a part of C/O 2016. :thumbup:

Are you finished with your AMCAS?!?! Submit that ish.

There were plenty of times where all of us didn't care for studying either, but don't let it deter you from your goal. A day off to recuperate and regain focus is fine, but you gotta get back in the game. You will be a part of C/O 2016. :thumbup:
I need to do most meaningful activities and my grades. goal is Sunday. I want to be part of c/o 2016 but the motivation goes and returns :( I wanna submit soon though because verification is an itch.

Great, but it's not morning anymore, at least not in my time zone ;). How are you?

I'm good (for now). I need to go and pickup my brother from the train station, but I have to drive our SUV, which I'm not a fan of driving.

Yeah, it is. How's it going nadaba? Haven't seen you around here in a while. How are your secondaries going?
I'm on FB more than here. I can't keep up with this thread anymore.

They're good! Two more to go (including Vandy, which doesn't really count!). How have you been?

Nice! Next week is actually my last week of work :soexcited:

Yayayayay! So more time to spam. :D

I've been doing some work on secondaries. I submitted SLU's and Tulane's (though it doesn't matter really because I can't pay for Tulane's until next Friday), and I think I'll get USC and NYU done today as well.

Yayayayay! So more time to spam. :D

I've been doing some work on secondaries. I submitted SLU's and Tulane's (though it doesn't matter really because I can't pay for Tulane's until next Friday), and I think I'll get USC and NYU done today as well.
I really liked the USC secondary :thumbup:

How is NYU's?

Is it almost the weekend? Blah.
emphasis on the blah :barf:
Great, but it's not morning anymore, at least not in my time zone ;). How are you?
east coasters :rolleyes:
Don't forget Futurama!
yes! and that :D
Nice! Next week is actually my last week of work :soexcited:

Same here! Can't believe it's almost August already!
Congrats guys!

I just started my research, but I need to go in over drive. PI needs a poster by september :thumbup:

That's awesome. What are you going to do with your free time (besides SDN of course)?

:D Secondaries, I'm going out tonight for pint night at Old Chicago's ($2 drafts), and I might take a long bike ride.

How is NYU's?

USC's was awesome for sure. NYU's is a little long, but very fair.

How is NYU's?
*sigh* USC's is the one I'm most excited to complete.

Speaking of secondaries, I'll cry like a baby if I get a good MCAT score, and pass the Wake and UC's screens :love:

I need to do most meaningful activities and my grades. goal is Sunday. I want to be part of c/o 2016 but the motivation goes and returns :( I wanna submit soon though because verification is an itch.

That it is. I'm keeping tabs on the verification thread. Once people who submitted within 2 days of me start to get verified...neuroticism shall set in.