Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wow! that looks amazing

Yes, yes it does! It's too hot for funnel cakes though.

If that's ice cream on top, even better. Probably just whipped cream (blech).

It does look like whipped cream... but I wouldn't mind chocolate soft serve on top of a funnel cake bedazzled with strawberry goodness.

*Inside I am actually 400 pounds and grossly OBESE*

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, yes it does! It's too hot for funnel cakes though.

It does look like whipped cream... but I wouldn't mind chocolate soft serve on top of a funnel cake bedazzled with strawberry goodness.

*Inside I am actually 400 pounds and grossly OBESE*
*drool*

boy please, I'm all of that and more on the outside :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
*drool*

boy please, I'm all of that and more on the outside :mad:

Nahhhh, no you're not.

Me in 15 years...

obese_man_sm.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
:love: Hopefully she's not the jealous type. ;)

Mmmm that sounds really good right now. You try the peanut butter snickers? Soooo good!

Oh yeah... you've got a peanut allergy...

SO wait.... no peanuts on your pad thai... no reese's peanut butter cups.... NO SNICKERS???

Well... I'd die.

I think I would too. I love nuts.

:smuggrin:

Better to have a peanut allergy than a chocolate allergy :thumbup:

True story.

Or worse... a gluten allergy. You wouldn't be able to eat ANYTHING.

Without bread... I quite literally would jump off a bridge.

Nothing like taking bread, putting some butter and garlic salt on it... then melting some cheese on it.

Cheese-Garlic-Bread.jpg

True story.

Or worse... a gluten allergy. You wouldn't be able to eat ANYTHING.

Without bread... I quite literally would jump off a bridge.

Nothing like taking bread, putting some butter and garlic salt on it... then melting some cheese on it.

Cheese-Garlic-Bread.jpg
gluten allergy WOULD suck :(
You can eat my lovely garlic bread.
*drool*

I doubt I will have that much hair on my arms though.

So this girl wants to meet up for a swim in her pool. Teehee.

And by pool does she mean personal hot tub? :D

stfu, and don't taunt me :(
I'm horribly allergic to peanuts :mad:

OH NO! That's awful. :( The best things have peanuts in them.

Better to have a peanut allergy than a chocolate allergy :thumbup:

Honestly...I'd much rather have a chocolate allergy. I can do without chocolate, but peanuts are divine.

Every week or so I look at this thread to see what everyone is up to and it is ALWAYS pictures of food. It cracks me up everytime.

Every week or so I look at this thread to see what everyone is up to and it is ALWAYS pictures of food. It cracks me up everytime.

That's the only way to do these things, you know?

People take pictures of other things? :confused: Seems like a waste of memory card space.

People take pictures of other things? :confused: Seems like a waste of memory card space.

the real question here is who takes the time to photograph their food? it seems like a waste of valuable face-stuffing time.

the real question here is who takes the time to photograph their food? it seems like a waste of valuable face-stuffing time.

You delay gastronomic gratification for about 10 seconds for the opportunity to emotionally gratify yourself for the rest of your life.

I love muffins.. they have these new pina colada ones that are the bomb!

I just got a new work computer... so excited! Now I have to customize and learn where everything is....