Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Summer is almost over. Well, that's kinda good because interview invites/interview season kicks off in August/September.
You make me sad. I don't want summer to be over.

I'll have a beautiful 3ish weeks between work and my first interview, though :thumbup:

That it is. I'm keeping tabs on the verification thread. Once people who submitted within 2 days of me start to get verified...neuroticism shall set in.
Ouch! Good luck :D

I'm upset I haven't hung out with any SoCal peeps. SS and I ALMOST hung out but the OC fair wore that boy out :(

I'm on FB more than here. I can't keep up with this thread anymore.

:mad:

They're good! Two more to go (including Vandy, which doesn't really count!). How have you been?

I've been good. Waiting for verification and working slowly on the secondaries I already have. How many interview invites do you have now?

Oh, I want a rematch on WWF. :laugh:

Ooh what part? Wait, do I recall that one time you mentioned LSU? Does that make you from Louisiana? Or am I just making stuff up?

Yup. Makes me happy to see all of y'all posting Cajun food pics on here :D

Edit: Actually, it makes me happy to see any food pics period

Since next week is your last week of work, nadaba, you should have more time to keep up with the thread! :D

:mad:

I've been good. Waiting for verification and working slowly on the secondaries I already have. How many interview invites do you have now?

Oh, I want a rematch on WWF. :laugh:
Oh lord. I'm so sick of that game now. I played for about a week! :laugh:

Yayayayay! So more time to spam. :D

I've been doing some work on secondaries. I submitted SLU's and Tulane's (though it doesn't matter really because I can't pay for Tulane's until next Friday), and I think I'll get USC and NYU done today as well.

I hope you get an USC interview then you can play with all of us Californians IRL.

Members don't see this ad :)
look who stopped by to play.

I fell asleep on my computer last night :(

I fell asleep on my phone last night. Semi productive day so far, but things have started not to work. oh well back to coding

:D Secondaries, I'm going out tonight for pint night at Old Chicago's ($2 drafts), and I might take a long bike ride.

USC's was awesome for sure. NYU's is a little long, but very fair.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. The other stuff sounds fun though. :thumbup:

I honestly don't think I could handle another "why this school?" secondary. We're almost done, though!

Edit: omigah. TOP.

It has a "why this school" section, but also asks about where you see your future medical career going, and then you choose one of three other short essay questions: most meaningful non-academic achievement, situation in which you encountered a challenge with diversity, an experience in which you resolved a challenging situation.

It has a "why this school" section, but also asks about where you see your future medical career going, and then you choose one of three other short essay questions: most meaningful non-academic achievement, situation in which you encountered a challenge with diversity, an experience in which you resolved a challenging situation.
wtf. I should probably start brainstorming :scared:

Also, I didn't know the OC Fair was in town. I haven't been in years!

I so full now. Lunch was delish

not sure, but last year, my personal favorites were--the petting zoo, rides, and funnel cakes :thumbup:

So good... just screaming goodness.

figurebig-142.jpg

I'm going to pull a Homer. Mmmmmmmmmm, funelllllll caaaaaake.

If that's ice cream on top, even better. Probably just whipped cream (blech).

I'm stopping at 900 posts.

Edit: No competition. I'm disappointed in all of you. TOP.