Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got a new work computer... so excited! Now I have to customize and learn where everything is....

I LOVE new electronics.... shiny!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone give me the name or link to the thread that indicates auto secondary schools. My AMCAS is not verified yet so I was to knock out the auto secondary schools while I wait for verification.

Can someone give me the name or link to the thread that indicates auto secondary schools. My AMCAS is not verified yet so I was to knock out the auto secondary schools while I wait for verification.

What schools are you applyingt to

If your MDapps is accurate, I'd count on getting secondaries from everywhere except the CA schools. Those are just crapshoots.

GWU for one.

Yeah GW was the school I used to submit my app. I'm applying to all FL schools and then I plan to research OOS schools to see which ones interest me. I figured I would research the ones that will give me a secondary to fill out before verification first. Just a plan to same time.

If your MDapps is accurate, I'd count on getting secondaries from everywhere except the CA schools. Those are just crapshoots.

I get what your saying. I feel like I go to the secondary app thread and its a bunch of students talking about how excited they are to get into a school, but nobody posts the questions to the secondary. Do you recommend answering the questions from the previous cycle?

I get what your saying. I feel like I go to the secondary app thread and its a bunch of students talking about how excited they are to get into a school, but nobody posts the questions to the secondary. Do you recommend answering the questions from the previous cycle?

The secondary questions are usually buried later in the thread. It's not that people don't post them; the problem is that no one contacts the mod to put the questions in the first post.

There's an excel file on SDN listing every single secondary question for every single school (from last year's cycle). I'll post it once I find it.

Here it is: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=10763720&postcount=17

Last edited:

Sure, or PM someone for the questions from this year, if you want. Feel free to PM me for any of the secondary questions from the apps I've completed.

Members don't see this ad :)
The secondary questions are usually buried later in the thread. It's not that people don't post them; the problem is that no one contacts the mod to put the questions in the first post.

There's an excel file on SDN listing every single secondary question for every single school (from last year's cycle). I'll post it once I find it.

Here it is: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=10763720&postcount=17

Are you a Texas resident, btw? I noticed you posting in the pre-allo threads for Texas schools.

Just curious :laugh:

wow, in all my sulking over my MCAT, I totally missed 20000 and then some. :(

Another interview!

4h in state one.

I'm sure he's just ballin in the resident forum... ya know, sharing his wisdom with the naive residents

lol,

I think he's aware he's trolling...but sometimes his posts seem almost serious.

Depends, are you hot? ;)

According to her MD Apps she's only 10. Its a trap!!

ChrisHanson.png

Kind of like those pathologically lying criminals who believe their own lies?

So if a pathological liar was telling a lie that they thought was the truth, can we really label them as liars?

Awww yeah, top spot!

To continue the pattern of delicious food:
2284872591_605466b935_z.jpg

too many pages to read to catch up. How's everyone doing. i think everyone knows how I'm doing