Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is genius!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaand top!

Made it up in 11th grade. Since i never retook physics in college thanks to AP it was my study for MCAT physics :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Physics is and always will be the WORST...

I'd rather do orgo than physics...

Not here. I took orgo way long ago. I hated restudying it. That made my mcat studying blow. I didnt mind doing physio/bio studying. Kinda minded Gen Chem since it had been a while :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I was a physics major for a hot second. Good times.

The hate for physics is hilarious :laugh: Never got why pre meds hated it so much.

The hate for physics is hilarious :laugh: Never got why pre meds hated it so much.

Physics - particularly mechanics - is just so much more intuitive to me than is chem insofar as it's reflected in daily (observable) phenomena. I like to think of cars and baseballs and hammers n' shiz when trying to conceptualize a problem.

Members don't see this ad :)
Physics - particularly mechanics - is just so much more intuitive to me than is chem insofar as it's reflected in daily (observable) phenomena. I like to think of cars and baseballs and hammers n' shiz when trying to conceptualize a problem.

Truth. Thats how i was when i learned physics back in high school. I also used to build random crap with my roomie(MechE), so we always think in terms of mechanics

Part of the reason i am a BME(mainly biomechanical engineer)

math has never been my strong suit, and then you hide all the math within obscure concepts like friction or electric fields or reflection and everything seems to be related to trig which is the demon spawn of satan.

lol BMEN.

Why the troublesome wordplay for mirrors?

1/i + 1/o = 1/f

m = -i/o

Those two formulas literally answer everything for MCAT optics.

math has never been my strong suit, and then you hide all the math within obscure concepts like friction or electric fields or reflection and everything seems to be related to trig which is the demon spawn of satan.

Fair enough. However, if you follow a certain problem solving framework(at least with physics 1), even people who are bad at math can do well in it. It take away the intuition and makes it methodical.

lol BMEN.

Why the troublesome wordplay for mirrors?

1/i + 1/o = 1/f

m = -i/o

Those two formulas literally answer everything for MCAT optics.

Only noobs use numbers on the MCAT. No sense doing math when you have something ingrained that solves 90% of optics problems

I just said my wordplay in my head got my answer for every single optics quesiton this way. No writing. Part of the reason i finished PS so early :laugh:

You don't need an Asian wife to cook fake Asian food... if anything, you need a white person. Also, I make delicious fried rice :)

Read: I add rice, eggs, veggies, some type of meat, and soy sauce into a pan, and cook them together.

Ugh, I spent so much time editing my writing.

Ugh, I spent so much time reading your edited writing ;)

Read: I add rice, eggs, veggies, some type of meat, and soy sauce into a pan, and cook them together.

Thats what my viet roommate does :laugh:

Only noobs use numbers on the MCAT. No sense doing math when you have something ingrained that solves 90% of optics problems

I just said my wordplay in my head got my answer for every single optics quesiton this way. No writing. Part of the reason i finished PS so early :laugh:

Pfft, as an engineer, I would be ashamed if I wasn't able to do that sort of calculation in my head :p

Pfft, as an engineer, I would be ashamed if I wasn't able to do that sort of calculation in my head :p

Who does math on the mcat :laugh:. I was too tired for math :laugh:

The PS on my mcat had something wrong :\ It was a question with stress and strain. Called young's modulus a measure of elasticity. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I felt dirty picking that answer : / . it should have been stiffness

Psh, it's a little more complicated than that. You have to use day-old rice to make it delicious. I like green onions, fresh ginger, and some white pepper in addition to the things you listed. I also toast/fry the rice in sesame oil a bit before adding the sauce and remaining ingredients.

And yes, you did spend a lot of time editing my PS :) I still owe you cookies!

Thats what my viet roommate does :laugh:

My Viet roomie was a wizard with a crock pot. Give him a wooden spoon and an electrical outlet and expect a stinky feast in minutes.

My Viet roomie was a wizard with a crock pot. Give him a wooden spoon and an electrical outlet and expect a stinky feast in minutes.

ryan.PNG

Psh, it's a little more complicated than that. You have to use day-old rice to make it delicious. I like green onions, fresh ginger, and some white pepper in addition to the things you listed. I also toast/fry the rice in sesame oil a bit before adding the sauce and remaining ingredients.

wut

You put so much effort into your fried rice. I want a taste :(

i want chinese food, but all the chinese places are closed

Insert obligatory xkcd purity comic strip here.

I'm fairly certain that if chemistry were explained in a manner other than anthropomorphically, I'd grok it better.

Insert obligatory xkcd purity comic strip here.

I'm fairly certain that if chemistry were explained in a manner other than anthropomorphically, I'd grok it better.

oooh, those lazy electrons, always trying to lower their energy