Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It was good. I found a study buddy that I work really well with. We are going to divide and conquer (teach each other) more of the material. For now I am eating pizza, watching Psych, and probably going to sleep early.

How goes the application waiting game?

Awesome! I had a panzerotti... twas delicious.

Application waiting game? Naaaah I'm just watching TV and cruising SDN... I'm not expecting any news for a few weeks. I'd like to FFW to the part where I get an acceptance tho, so I know that I'm doing something with my life.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Here's hoping that this week will be contain more emails. :scared:

Owl probably got shot down or sucked into one of those wretched plane engines.

I hear the floo network has been cluttered lately. You might try it later at night!

I just got my Apparition license, but I think it'd be too forward to pop over. Don't want them too think that I'm too eager.

"Where" is the same city you can find cali burritos, "mexican" candles with virgin mary or some epic picture of jesus, ice cream for mexicans (literally), and carne asada bakes at your local costco and an aisle in any commercial grocery store dedicated wholly to "spanish foods." My type of town.

"Where" is the same city you can find cali burritos, "mexican" candles with virgin mary or some epic picture of jesus, ice cream for mexicans (literally), and carne asada bakes at your local costco and an aisle in any commercial grocery store dedicated wholly to "spanish foods." My type of town.
I wanna live there...that sounds AWESOME

A friend of mine just made a crack about me giving my circuit boards a break... boo. Robot CB has a heart.

The%20Tin%20Man%201.jpg

hmm, I'm familiar with this town.

Hey Cougs... I was wondering if you could tell that a woman was pregnant without looking at her? I hear that's a really important skill for a Cougar... hehem....Was wondering if you'd be my drill sergeant?
:ninja: