Class of 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm just so glad that neuro and head/neck anatomy is done lol. That was just crazy.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
what's up everyone?! I just finished biochem and physiology, capped off by crushing both of the NBMEs. just have neuro and behavioral science left, which I hear is less intense than what we just did.

2/3rds done with first year! feels great to be currently on spring break relaxing. hope everyone is good!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello? We lost all of April. Everyone was all posty post until school starts and then crickets. Nice focus, I guess?

Reactions: 2 users
Didn't see any of these notifications! Lol, glad to see you're all doing well, and surviving! You're dope!

Reactions: 1 users
what's up everyone! everything's been great. a ton of work, but couldn't have asked for a better outcome so far. less than a month to go for the year, so crazy!

Kudos to everyone for now being OMS IIs!!!!!!! Walking into my final block exam of year 1

I still have like 2 weeks of class and 2 weeks of exams til I can claim ms2 status -___- lol

But congrats!

BUT BUT BUT... I'm still a first year for 8 more days!

#almostdone #hallelu <3

Members don't see this ad :)
2nd year now! Starting 2nd year clinical practicum on Monday

Last two exams tomorrow...then a week of clinical skills assessments and then summer can begin. Ugh.

it's officially summer ladies and gents. WOOOOOOO!!

Reactions: 3 users
Finally finished with MS1!!! :D

Reactions: 4 users
Dang man. My summer is so unproductive compared to you guys. I'm playing video games and chilling. Spending time with my family and kids.

Dang man. My summer is so unproductive compared to you guys. I'm playing video games and chilling. Spending time with my family and kids.
You have to do what's best for you! :)

Hey everyone! You guys ready to get back in the groove? One more year of classroom guys!!!! I start tomorrow. Can't sleep tonight though. Anyway, let me know how all you guys are!

Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile

One week left of freedom, but I'm really excited to get back to it!

Hey everyone! You guys ready to get back in the groove? One more year of classroom guys!!!! I start tomorrow. Can't sleep tonight though. Anyway, let me know how all you guys are!

I've been back at it for 2 weeks bro. 2 week derm/ophtho module. Killed ophtho, got crushed by derm lol.

Haha nice bro. We just started pharm, path, peds, nutrition, micro, osteopathic patient care (were taught how to write scripts today!), and clinical application of osteopathic medicine. Little worried about the last class as several people failed last year.

Next block we have ENT and last block this semester we have psyche. I just hated that I was in class almost all day today.

Today was the first day back! Bugs and Drugs

Reactions: 3 users
Bugs and drugs indeed. My professor has this notorious rep. So inefficient but he tests us on every organism on the first exam. Make sure you use sketchy micro. Been good thus far. Split it with people. We ended up paying 40 bucks a person

Are you guys using pathoma?

Yes. It is part of the holy trinity for step 1 (First Aid, Pathoma, UWorld). I'm reading FA and watching Pathoma along with classes.

Fall semester is approaching... Nooooo...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

same, last week of summer :(
Fall semester is approaching... Nooooo...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

It is ok guys. You got this. We got this far, this is the last MAJOR super duper hump in school that we have to cross (includes step 1) followed by residency.

Just be thankful you guys dont have to take the COMLEX AND USMLE....Which sucks, but that is what I am going to have to do.

just signed up for step 1 and **** just got real =O

I do not envy anyone who hasn't taken that exam yet. Hardest 5 weeks of studying of my life.
I dont either. The worst part is that they expected us to do it with school. I was dying. Now that school is over. I can finally breathe. But we have ACLS bcls Monday. Followed by a diagnostic exam. But after this is over. Im going to sleep for an entire week before starting rotations.

Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile