Class of 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone else paranoid that once you drop all but one acceptance, something will go terribly wrong with your chosen school and you won't start in the fall? I think I need two more hobbies at a minimum...
No.......guys admissions is over STOP WORRYINGGGGGGGG

Now all we have to do is actually go to med school. Heh

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else paranoid that once you drop all but one acceptance, something will go terribly wrong with your chosen school and you won't start in the fall? I think I need two more hobbies at a minimum...
Hahaha yes!! I think I'll be worried until the day I start classes!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm glad I'm not the only one being neurotic about this irrational fear...

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
image.jpeg

Just wishing for the semester to end..

Reactions: 14 users
No.......guys admissions is over STOP WORRYINGGGGGGGG

Now all we have to do is actually go to med school. Heh
Admissions is NOT over!!! Aka I'm not leaving this thread yet because I refuse to give up hope on the 6 schools I haven't heard a hard 'no' from...

Reactions: 2 users
HELLO EVERYONE! :hello: @breezy16 and I have created a Facebook group for Class of 2020, inspired SDN Class of 2019's efforts in doing the same. We originally had this idea for the Pokemon thread but there's no reason not to have as many 2020ers as possible, the more the merrier! While I know everyone's concerned about privacy or revealing identity through FB, here's a testimony from a 2019er about that group and why it works so wonderfully as a support network for school:
I'm part of the class of 2019 fb group, and I'd say it has been a positive experience for most of us. Med school is tough, no doubt. I'm sure all of you are at least aware of that and took that into consideration when making the decision to apply. And not just tough academically - you'd be surprised at how much drama occurs in med school and how much it can affect you mentally, socially, and emotionally (speaking from personal experience here). Having a private fb group where you can vent, ask for advice, share cool things, etc. really does help make med school more tolerable and perhaps even fun (yes, despite all the work I have to do and all the drama I've had to deal with, I've still had fun overall). @sunflower18 and everyone else in the group that I didn't tag would agree with me that it has helped us throughout first year.
The group is private, non-searchable or viewable by anyone who is NOT in the group. To join, just PM me or @breezy16 with your FB URL link and we will 1) add you as a friend and 2) add you to the group. You have to be friends with one of us before you can be added so the friend request thing is a must.

The point is, if you see this and want a cool group of real friends to beat around the bush with during this journey, don't delay, dial 1-800-JOIN-NOW and PM one of us! Any concerns/questions, feel free to ask! :clap::whistle:

Reactions: 4 users
HELLO EVERYONE! :hello: @breezy16 and I have created a Facebook group for Class of 2020, inspired SDN Class of 2019's efforts in doing the same. We originally had this idea for the Pokemon thread but there's no reason not to have as many 2020ers as possible, the more the merrier! While I know everyone's concerned about privacy or revealing identity through FB, here's a testimony from a 2019er about that group and why it works so wonderfully as a support network for school:

The group is private, non-searchable or viewable by anyone who is NOT in the group. To join, just PM me or @breezy16 with your FB URL link and we will 1) add you as a friend and 2) add you to the group. You have to be friends with one of us before you can be added so the friend request thing is a must.

The point is, if you see this and want a cool group of real friends to beat around the bush with during this journey, don't delay, dial 1-800-JOIN-NOW and PM one of us! Any concerns/questions, feel free to ask! :clap::whistle:
I'm glad you found my words to be inspiring enough lol. Wish I could join you guys in your new adventure!

Reactions: 1 user
View attachment 202212

Just wishing for the semester to end..

Literally have a week till I'm done with all work for college and the temptation is high to just not give a **** and lose a letter grade in that class...nothing can happen now with one C+... but then the premed in me wants to maintain the academic record. Just need to get this done with.

Reactions: 1 user
Literally have a week till I'm done with all work for college and the temptation is high to just not give a **** and lose a letter grade in that class...nothing can happen now with one C+... but then the premed in me wants to maintain the academic record. Just need to get this done with.

:boom::boom::boom:

Feel the same way. I want to punch the premed in me lol So close.

I see you're going to the Redbull School of Medicine.
I will show myself out the door now. :zip:
With the way medical schools are headed, I wouldn't be surprised if a corporate-sponsored school popped up at some point (*ahem* Dell *cough* Stryker)