Colarado School of Dental Medicine Interview calls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got it almost 4 hours back dear!

Members don't see this ad.

I think we will not receive any more call today (if still any remains) :(

Hurray..I got the magic call too!! Congrates to all who got in! Good luck to the rest of friends.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys congrats to all who got accepted. Anyone from Canada who got accepted.

so all acceptances done- anyone waitlisted too? or just rejections now ...?

Are they done with the phone calls? if someone knows please let us know.

the people who are waitlisted also post your status -cause so far we havent heard of many on the waitlist...

I did not get anything...What does that mean?? anyone in the same situation....

Members don't see this ad :)
many of us haven't received anything- but if you look at last years threads..all acceptances are given out on the same day- and rejections are sent gradually.. :(

for those who are accepted...

how much time do they give you for paying your seat deposit?

They have not told all that.they will soon send a formal email with all the details..

Still waiting for some reply.....
Are they done will all the acceptance calls or still there is some hope?

Did they send out all acceptances on Saturday itself?!

Still waiting for some reply.....
Are they done will all the acceptance calls or still there is some hope?
I think they are done, let's focus on other Uni. :)

So it's all done? No more hopes? Damn. I guess the people who havent gotten anything are just going to get a delayed " Good Luck in the Future" mail sometime.
Good Luck in the future to ones who didnt get accepted and Congrats to those who did.

what about waiting lists???? and How many of them declined the seat? iam sure few would have declined the seat! fingers crossed!:xf::xf::xf:

nope, email. They must have called me , because they have my old number which is offline. Guess that's why there was a delay. Anyway, all is well that ends well.

nope, email. They must have called me , because they have my old number which is offline. Guess that's why there was a delay. Anyway, all is well that ends well.

Congrats !

I got in, just got an email.......

what about waiting lists???? and How many of them declined the seat? iam sure few would have declined the seat! fingers crossed!:xf::xf::xf:

congrats!!!
I was thinking that perhaps people who haven't received anything yet are on the waitling list since all my friends have now received a rejection. But there still seem to be quite a lot of ppl who haven't received anything. so don;t think its cause we are on the waitlist..and just 1 (Acc to sdn) who got a waiting list mail...very confusing...

Has anyone heard about more acceptances and wait list from Colorado?

I ve already shared my experiences at UCSDM.....would like to tell u one more thing..... Guyz i took Dr. Duggan's course and plz if u can afford to study in US,u can alwaz afford his couse..Those who don't get selected ve Dr. Duggan to blame but believe u me, dis guy is genius ...I owe my acceptance to him...but only if u want to learn.. no doubt he makes more money frm u thn he ask u initially but thn dis is him ..v all knw...but if u spend 1000 $ more and get an acceptance.....wat more u can ask for.....
...............Dis post is not regarding Duggans.....jst wanted to help everyone getting a gud guidance....may b dere r many more but i just took guidance frm him.....:thumbup:

Can you please give me more info about him? I live in Canada, so I'm not sure how his course work... how many days? or hours? is it every month? Any info will be helpful... Thanks!
p.s. I still haven't received anything from Colorado university... No rejection, no phone call, no waiting list... I wonder when we will know 100% if everyone is selected already...

U can find his details on net.....just google for Dr. Duggan's Course at NewPort Beach,LA.California.....

Thanks Tanmay,
do you mind me asking which course did you take? online? 9 days? or 18 days? I'm curious how productive online course can be...? Sorry to bother you, it's just the course is not cheap, so I would like to know which one is the optimum one... thanks

I am planning to apply to Colorado university for getting admission in 2015. I see in the website the deadline is by Feb 15 2014. I dont ahve toefl score with me right now. My current toefl score is 90 and I am planning to retake the exam to get above 94 which is the min req for this university. Can I apply in the CAAPID with my current toefl score and update my toefl score later. anyb one plzzz let me know.....

I would suggest you to retake the TOEFL and than apply... You still have a lot of time till deadline.

I am planning to apply to Colorado university for getting admission in 2015. I see in the website the deadline is by Feb 15 2014. I dont ahve toefl score with me right now. My current toefl score is 90 and I am planning to retake the exam to get above 94 which is the min req for this university. Can I apply in the CAAPID with my current toefl score and update my toefl score later. anyb one plzzz let me know.....
I completely agree with dentistjan. I would also suggest not to apply through CAAPID, it is a lot better and cheaper to apply directly. If you get and IV call you have to pay an additional $300 for the bench test when applying via CAAPID , however this fee is waived if you applied directly. Remember that Colorado doesn't work on rolling basis, my wife applied three weeks before the deadline got an IV for the June 8 batch and finally got into the program. So you have plenty of time to focus on improving your toefl score first.

congrats to all those who are accepted..

Last edited:
Hey Dentistjan..... I did a 9day course..... I think online course is not sufficient as once u r practically doing preparations along wid odrs ....u ve that feeling to do better.....n also ur mistakes r being sorted out thn n dere......rest u take a call.....

Hey Dentistjan..... I did a 9day course..... I think online course is not sufficient as once u r practically doing preparations along wid odrs ....u ve that feeling to do better.....n also ur mistakes r being sorted out thn n dere......rest u take a call.....

Thanks a lot Tanmay! Ya I was thinking that 9 day course is the optimal one. Thanks again!

anyone heard anything new from Colarado?
any new rejection, acceptance, waitlist ?

I got a wait list email today

waitlisted. How many on the waitlist? Any clue?

I got a wait list email today
I got one too!! do u have any idea on how many students do they put on the waiting list?i mean what are the chances to get in ?

if waitlisted candidates are not ranked then how does it work?