Concordia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flyerschickxox

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else applying this cycle? :)

If so, what are your stats!

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying. what are your stats?

I've applied.

Gonna graduate with BS in Biology from UW. 85 comp PCAT (but 88 in chem and 91 in bio), 2.9 GPA. we'll see what happens!

Members don't see this ad :)
I also applied, got an interview invite today, for Dec. 16.

Stats:

MCD Bio degree from UC Santa Cruz.
GPA = 3.25, Science GPA = 3.19
PCAT: 89 Composite.
No pharmacy experience :(

Also applied. My interview date is December 16th as well.

I applied also, with interview date scheduled for Dec 16th as well.

My stats:

Overall GPA: 3.36
Science GPA: 2.98 :x
PCAT: 88 composite

Good luck to you all in your interviews!!! :thumbup: I haven't gotten an invite yet, but I think it's because I took the PCAT late. Just got official scores online today. Hopefully, I'll get that invite soon! :xf:

o_O I actually just got my official PCAT scores online today too, since I took my PCAT in mid-Sept. Dunno why they decided to give me the interview invite early then if you still haven't gotten yours :confused:

When I called them to confirm my interview date, they said that they would mail me a letter in the mail as well, but I have not received it. Did they tell you guys the same thing? Have you gotten anything else besides the email with an interview date?

Good luck to you all in your interviews!!! :thumbup: I haven't gotten an invite yet, but I think it's because I took the PCAT late. Just got official scores online today. Hopefully, I'll get that invite soon! :xf:

When was your pharmcas mailed out? and what are your stats?

When I called them to confirm my interview date, they said that they would mail me a letter in the mail as well, but I have not received it. Did they tell you guys the same thing? Have you gotten anything else besides the email with an interview date?

o.o When I called to confirm my date I wasn't told anything like that at all. They just said okay and asked if I had any questions.

How long after submitting did it take for you guys to hear from them?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I've already gotten into a school higher on my list, so I gave up my interview spot. Hopefully one of you can find it, and treat it well :p

Got my interview invitation via email today! Dec 15th. Who else is interviewing on that day? :D

When was your pharmcas mailed out? and what are your stats?

I got official scores online yesterday so I'm not sure when it gets mailed out. I got a comp score of 85%. I should have spent more than a day and a half of studying.... ah well.

Well, I've already gotten into a school higher on my list, so I gave up my interview spot. Hopefully one of you can find it, and treat it well :p

Have you decided on where you're going?

Have you decided on where you're going?

Well I've been accepted to Midwestern Chicago, and Albany (Vermont campus). I'm gonna pay the deposit for Midwestern, and most likely go there, unless I hear from Creighton.

Well I've been accepted to Midwestern Chicago, and Albany (Vermont campus). I'm gonna pay the deposit for Midwestern, and most likely go there, unless I hear from Creighton.

Congrats on your acceptances! Still working on my first. Did you apply to the distance or on-campus program at Creighton?

I got accepted into Union University, so I'm going to back out on the interview for Dec 16th since this school is lower on my list. Good luck to those interviewing!

Any one else with upcoming interviews?

Got interview on Jan 6th..anybody else? also if someone already interviewed with concordia could please help with the interview process there

Just curious to see if anyone knows whether the interviews will be open file or closed file?

I applied here along with the UW. My application was mailed on 12/5 and I received an interview email on 12/8 (a bit quick?). I'll be interviewing on Jan 13th and I'm already nervous! I wasn't expecting any interview invites this cycle really because my gpa is total crap even though the rest of my stats are pretty nice. Please let us know how the interview goes for those of you going this month! And good luck! :)

Also interested in hearing feedback from those interviewing, I have mine scheduled for Jan 20.

anyone that interviewed on the 16th received their acceptances yet?

Did they call from a blocked number by chance? I received a call from a block number right around 10, but they did not leave a message.

It came up on my cell as an "unknown number" but she left a message for me to call her back. Then when I called back she told me I was accepted and that my package of info was sent and should be here soon

Hey everyone, first post on here, got interviewed on Dec, 16th and just got a phone call this morning that I got in!

For the interview process - very relaxed atmosphere, the interviews were with 1 faculty and 1 professional in the field. Normal questions and nothing too difficult (at least I didn't think so), Looking forward to meeting you all in the Fall!

GPA ~ 3.3
PCAT overall ~ 74
BS Biological Sciences from Wayne State in Detroit, MI
5+ years of experience as a certified tech

If anyone has been accepted to this school, please let me know so you can be added to the Official Roll Call for Class of 2015/2016. Please post in the sticky thread your acceptances and the program you will be attending (if accepted to multiple schools).

Here is the link to the sticky thread:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=847419

:):thumbup:

Have any of you received your acceptance package yet?

Nope. Im assuming it will come today cause of the holiday backup. My mail comes around 10 or 11 am so hopefully Ill have it soon!

Nope. Im assuming it will come today cause of the holiday backup. My mail comes around 10 or 11 am so hopefully Ill have it soon!

Sounds good. Please update us. I'm hoping mine gets here soon too. Unfortunately, my mail usually doesn't come till after 4. BTW, where are you from?

Sounds good. Please update us. I'm hoping mine gets here soon too. Unfortunately, my mail usually doesn't come till after 4. BTW, where are you from?

Packet of stuff came couple minutes ago!

Also, Im from PA.

Sent my deposit in the mail yesterday. Anyone else send it in yet? I tried to contact the financial aid office over a week ago and never heard back. Not sure when I fill out FAFSA if Im supposed to put 1st year graduate student or if Im still considered undergrad...

Sent my deposit in the mail yesterday. Anyone else send it in yet? I tried to contact the financial aid office over a week ago and never heard back. Not sure when I fill out FAFSA if Im supposed to put 1st year graduate student or if Im still considered undergrad...

I sent my deposit yesterday as well. I think we may be considered grad students. Anyways, update me if you hear from the financial aid office.

Anybody stay overnight in a hotel?

If so, did you get a discount for mentioning Concordia? :confused:

Still havn't heard from financial aid. Emailed two different people and nothing yet. Guess ill have to call them.

Still havn't heard from financial aid. Emailed two different people and nothing yet. Guess ill have to call them.

Have you tried emailing Jennifer Duecker? She replied quickly when I emailed regarding a different matter

Had to reschedule my interview for tomorrow because of the snowstorm. All set for next Friday instead. Good luck those of you who are headed out in this crap weather today and good luck tomorrow! :)