CONFESS here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have been so excited to have a nice time going to bed early tonight and sleeping in late tomorrow. What am I doing? Making up the roles for my WW game. :D

I am such a nerd/WW addict (SOV this is all your fault). :smuggrin:

Oooo, what is your next WW?

Members don't see this ad.

Oooo, what is your next WW?

No theme (kind of). It will be a "wolves" vs. villagers but using random fantasy/mythical characters type deal. It is not going to be a "simple" game either. I have 8 roles created as of now and I would like there to be around 35-40 players. So I have quite a bit of work left to do but it is coming along nicely. :)

No theme (kind of). It will be a "wolves" vs. villagers but using random fantasy/mythical characters type deal. It is not going to be a "simple" game either. I have 8 roles created as of now and I would like there to be around 35-40 players. So I have quite a bit of work left to do but it is coming along nicely. :)

I am excited! Hopefully it doesn't start while I am in Alaska, though most likely it will. I already regret not play the HP WW.

Members don't see this ad :)

I think you should have a waffle item....:idea: :laugh:

:laugh:

Not sure how that would fit in with the game.

Person is distracted by eating waffles, can't make coherent sentences or thoughts because all thought and actions are on the waffles? Basically they can't talk strategy.

Person is distracted by eating waffles, can't make coherent sentences or thoughts because all thought and actions are on the waffles? Basically they can't talk strategy.

Doesn't really fit in with my "magical/fairytale/mythical creatures theme". I had ideas for what waffles could do but they don't mesh with the "theme".

Or maybe it literally makes them waffle? During the lynch, they have to change their vote every five minutes. :laugh:

Well I can tell you I am distracted by all of this waffle talk.......

Waffles do sound good. My breakfast was a chai tea latte and half a blueberry muffin from Starbucks (muffin wasn't so great). I work today (taking a break) and wanted a bagel breakfast sandwich, but my favorite bagel shop is closed for the day.

Doesn't really fit in with my "magical/fairytale/mythical creatures theme". I had ideas for what waffles could do but they don't mesh with the "theme".
Too bad. But your games sounds like it'll be awesome!

Or maybe it literally makes them waffle? During the lynch, they have to change their vote every five minutes. :laugh:

That would be hilarious! It would also add a level of danger to the first person who had it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I posted a bit there.. we'll see how it goes, I guess? haha

Dorky obsessive confession? I like morning because there's lots of updated SDN threads to read.....
loser.gif

I will admit that I have read the 50 Shades of Grey series and enjoyed it you all should partake if highly descriptive sex scenes don't gross you out.

Dorky obsessive confession? I like morning because there's lots of updated SDN threads to read.....
loser.gif

Same here! Love it! It's what I do before breakfast if other people are here and during it if I'm eating alone. :D

And then he **** his ***** into her ***** and she **** while he **** the ****** *** and they both ***** ******* applesauce ******** bananas.

Thought brainslug was posting here for a second.

kitten season really makes me want to take home all of them

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

I haven't had a kitten in 25 years! I don't even remember it!
cry2.gif

...Oh well, my old homeless kitty needed a warm place to sleep.

I definitely love the older cats at the shelter and they are awesome. I just feel so bad for this solid black kitten who is 2 months old. You just know no one wants her because she is a black cat (she has been there 3 wks and all the kittens and CATS surrounding her cage have been adopted). I want her though (I love black cats), my kidney cat would probably play mommy for a week or two and then that is the end of her being nice to it.

I definitely love the older cats at the shelter and they are awesome. I just feel so bad for this solid black kitten who is 2 months old. You just know no one wants her because she is a black cat (she has been there 3 wks and all the kittens and CATS surrounding her cage have been adopted). I want her though (I love black cats), my kidney cat would probably play mommy for a week or two and then that is the end of her being nice to it.

We have had so many people come in with kittens that they don't want, it is ridiculous. That being said, lots of black kittens here are being adopted and loved.

I have Beiber Fever

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

We have had so many people come in with kittens that they don't want, it is ridiculous. That being said, lots of black kittens here are being adopted and loved.
My old practice has a litter right now and I'm jealous. We have NO kittens where I am now. Seriously - even the two cat-only rescue groups don't have any. Word is that a lot of the feral cats and their kittens are being eaten by our fox and fisher cat population. :eek:

My old practice has a litter right now and I'm jealous. We have NO kittens where I am now. Seriously - even the two cat-only rescue groups don't have any. Word is that a lot of the feral cats and their kittens are being eaten by our fox and fisher cat population. :eek:

I can send you several. Or you can come to sunny Florida and pick out a handful of kittens.

The lounge is like a soap opera. Just as dramatic and just as confusing.

There are lots of kittens for you here in OK. :)

I think it would be easier if I knew for sure which ones are chicks and which ones are dudes :laugh: If it doesn't say on their profiles I'm usually totally lost

I can help with that, at least - who are you wondering about? There are a lot more dudes there than the vetties are used to.

And it's not *always* so drama-ridden, though it's becoming more of a thing, and I'm not usually involved. Haha.

I can help with that, at least - who are you wondering about? There are a lot more dudes there than the vetties are used to.

And it's not *always* so drama-ridden, though it's becoming more of a thing, and I'm not usually involved. Haha.
SDN and Zweihander and what the heck is stoic?!?!?!? lol those are the ones I can think of right now

SDN and Zweihander and what the heck is stoic?!?!?!? lol those are the ones I can think of right now

SDN is male, but such an obnoxious troll that I think most people call him a lesbian.

No offense to lesbians, of course. He's a piece of work and probably best ignored.

The goat is a dude (zwei).

Stoic is a dude and boned cheb and then blah blah drama crap blah.

I promise some of the folks over there are cool. Scubadoc and samoa are friendly, level-headed ladies, and bold text (also chick) has the best timing for hilarious gifs and stuff...

I like it there, but wow, there's some drama going on there..

And come on, TT, that's what you call a successful life?!? :laugh:

SDN is male, but such an obnoxious troll that I think most people call him a lesbian.

No offense to lesbians, of course. He's a piece of work and probably best ignored.

The goat is a dude (zwei).

Stoic is a dude and boned cheb and then blah blah drama crap blah.

I promise some of the folks over there are cool. Scubadoc and samoa are friendly, level-headed ladies, and bold text (also chick) has the best timing for hilarious gifs and stuff...

SDN drives me bat ****e crazy - I mean STFU already... stop trolling threads telling people to be nice - what do you ****e rainbows.

The vast majority of the people in lounge are dudes and then there are a few women. After awhile of posting you begin to figure out who is who. And who the feck to stay away from. BT is hilarious for sure.

SDN is already annoying me. I didn't even post yet and I was rolling my eyes at him. Ugh.