CONFESS here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm a bit late to the game but I've also succumbed to Dream Zoo... if you've received an invite from Shadowland Zoo (code NCFMUD) it's from me :)

Other current addictions: Sweetarts. They've replaced Doritos/other chips as my study food, at least for the moment.

Ohhhh Doritos!!!!! I literally cannot buy them anymore because I pound about half to a whole bag in one sitting!! I just can't help it, they're SO GOOD!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a bit late to the game but I've also succumbed to Dream Zoo... if you've received an invite from Shadowland Zoo (code NCFMUD) it's from me :)

Other current addictions: Sweetarts. They've replaced Doritos/other chips as my study food, at least for the moment.

Currently munching on mini chicks, ducks, and bunnies from easter candy sales :D
mmmmm

I posted this somewhere else I think, but Popcorners (kettle flavor especially) are so freakin addicting! I CANNOT put them down!!! :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Me + Easter sale candy aisle in Target = uh oh + 10lbs.

Me + Easter sale candy aisle in Target = uh oh + 10lbs.

Oooooo I need to do that tomorrow! I have kept meaning to.

So my cat is shredding paper. Instead of doing the smart thing and taking it away, what do I do? I tell her to cut it out. She pauses..... then starts again.

Sounds like she's just following your directions! ;)

Haha, I know! She does it when she wants something. She finds paper, bills, or notebooks and shreds them till she gets what she wants. If she doesn't want anything, then she is happy just scratching her cardboard scratcher.

Haha, I know! She does it when she wants something. She finds paper, bills, or notebooks and shreds them till she gets what she wants. If she doesn't want anything, then she is happy just scratching her cardboard scratcher.
The trick is figuring out what it is she wants!

The trick is figuring out what it is she wants!

Figured it out. She wanted me to pick her up and put her on the bed. She settled for a minute, then proceeded to jump off, walk around the bed, and jump back on. Guess I didn't do it right. :uhno:

I am addicted to procrastinating on SDN :laugh:

It is bad - I have been up until 2 am most nights because of this frickin forum and I often check in in the middle of studying.
smiley-ashamed001.gif

So I keep telling myself to not forget to buy easter candy

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, confession time. I ate too much Easter chocolate today. My tummy is now upset.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Confession: I rely too much on my English major/teacher fiance to look over everything I write before I submit it for anything.

Oh and I'm completely addicted to ice cream. I could have it three times a day everyday.

Confession: I rely too much on my English major/teacher fiance to look over everything I write before I submit it for anything.

I like having someone look over stuff I write. I always have like 20 revisions, but I like an outside eye.

Oh and I'm completely addicted to ice cream. I could have it three times a day everyday.

Ice cream is great. I have to walk by a Ben and Jerry's ice cream place everyday. It is torture

I like having someone look over stuff I write. I always have like 20 revisions, but I like an outside eye.

Ice cream is great. I have to walk by a Ben and Jerry's ice cream place everyday. It is torture

It is nice, but I just get confused after working on something for so long and then I'm like "here fix it for me, please"

I loved the beanie baby hunger games. I still have all of mine in a box.

It is nice, but I just get confused after working on something for so long and then I'm like "here fix it for me, please"

I loved the beanie baby hunger games. I still have all of mine in a box.

Beanie baby hunger games????

Ok, since this is the confession thread, and she started the darn thread, I'm gonna call her out lol...
JMJ, how much of your real money have you spent on your zoo? :laugh:
There is no way that you could have that much stuff without spending some moola! ;)

I was feeling grumpy yesterday so I stayed in and built my cats a fort. It's even more elaborate now!

tumblr_m2gi7pVZPl1qfxbbgo1_1280.png
2urkz20.png

and I learned how to make gifs:

tumblr_m2g5ldb2me1qfxbbgo1_250.gif

Ok so my BF's brother who I loathe just came by to borrow the chainsaw... As soon as I heard his car door slam I ran into the bathroom. I am currently sitting on my sink, typing this on my phone, with the shower randomly running. THAT'S how much I despise him lol.

Ok so my BF's brother who I loathe just came by to borrow the chainsaw... As soon as I heard his car door slam I ran into the bathroom. I am currently sitting on my sink, typing this on my phone, with the shower randomly running. THAT'S how much I despise him lol.

My roommate sister has been living at our place since Wednesday, and they are LOUD together! I know have a similar response when ever they come home (which they are almost always here).

Ugh I have been stress eating ..... waaayyyy too much .....

Sent from my SPH-M910 using SDN Mobile
Me too, I am currently eating a huge ice cream sundae with both pb sauce and hot fudge, mmmmm. So good yet so bad!

OMG so hilarious :laugh::laugh::laugh:
There are definitely a couple of people in my life that I would hide from in a bathroom, closet, really large box....

OMG so hilarious :laugh::laugh::laugh:
There are definitely a couple of people in my life that I would hide from in a bathroom, closet, really large box....

I've done a similar thing before. But I ended up in my walk-in closet. My bf (at the time, now fiance) had knee surgery and his parents were in town to help take care of him. Well I can only stand so much of people in a small amount of space (we lived in about 500 square feet) and we had my dog, who's tiny, but still it's another body. I just wanted some alone time so I walked my dog and then sat in the closet. I can't remember why I was kind of mad at them, but I was for some reason.

Confession: I am still a Backstreet Boy fan. :D

I definitely read this with a horror movie tone and was like ":eek:". He came and got a chainsaw, now you're hiding in the bathroom!?

Then I re-read it and it was much more mundane, haha.

I definitely read this with a horror movie tone and was like ":eek:". He came and got a chainsaw, now you're hiding in the bathroom!?

Then I re-read it and it was much more mundane, haha.
Sorry, no matter how many times I re-read it I can't help but think of a horror movie. I mean, the bathroom. How cliche can we get?

It somehow reminds me of the Eddie Murphy joke (back in the day)...
How come when white people live in haunted houses, they stay? If a house tells me to GET OUT, then we are getting the f*ck out of there. (well, he said it better, but you get the idea).

I think in a span of a day I have become OBSESSED with emoticons. I can make strawberries dance
strawberry.gif
!!! And have my own ROCKBAND!!
band.gif
Or let everyone know I'm going to bed!
bed.gif
Or battle with my lightsaber
starwars.gif
!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody stop me!!!!!!!!

p.s. TW, this is the website I found
cheerleader.gif
http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/

I yell at the television when I'm watching sports. Loudly. With lots of expletives. This should surprise....nobody.

haha definitely not suprised, i would expect nothing less at this point!

I yell at the television when I'm watching sports. Loudly. With lots of expletives. This should surprise....nobody.

Same here. I scare people. :oops: I just posted in the Rave thread that my BF creams like a girl when hockey is on :smuggrin:

Ok, since this is the confession thread, and she started the darn thread, I'm gonna call her out lol...
JMJ, how much of your real money have you spent on your zoo? :laugh:
There is no way that you could have that much stuff without spending some moola! ;)

Sorry I'm just now seeing this!!! Ahahaha, I haven't spent a penny!!! I just friended like a million random people who posted in the review section in the app store. I honestly just spend wayyyyy too much time on that game!!!

Confession: In the past 2 weeks, I sent in my vet school deposit and got 3 interviews for great summer jobs... and all I want to do is buy a plane ticket out of here.

Commitment-phobe? Check.

p.s. That beanie-baby video ROCKS!

I think in a span of a day I have become OBSESSED with emoticons. I can make strawberries dance
strawberry.gif
!!! And have my own ROCKBAND!!
band.gif
Or let everyone know I'm going to bed!
bed.gif
Or battle with my lightsaber
starwars.gif
!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody stop me!!!!!!!!

p.s. TW, this is the website I found
cheerleader.gif
http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/

Hahahaha! Too late. LIS is right, I had that thing for way too little.