Cornell C/O 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know how long they call for? Like do they do it all this week?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do people know if the call is from an actual person or is it an automated message?

Anxiously waiting by my phone, OOS here hoping for positive outcomes for you all! :)

Reactions: 1 users
just woke up and saw this and i am now SO ANXIOUS

Reactions: 2 users
From what I’ve read an actual person calls you and is usually over the course of two days with the portals updating after they are finished calling acceptances!

Reactions: 1 user
if we miss the call do you think they’ll leave a message? and what is the area code of the number?

if we miss the call do you think they’ll leave a message? and what is the area code of the number?
Unsure about the voicemail part (which I'm also nervous about because I go into work soon!) but I believe its a 607 area code

I work with a Cornell vet student, and he said they called him multiple times before he answered lol (he was a Cornell undergrad so he thought they were calling alumni to ask for money 🫣)

Members don't see this ad :)
I work with a Cornell vet student, and he said they called him multiple times before he answered lol (he was a Cornell undergrad so he thought they were calling alumni to ask for money 🫣)
So basically you have to answer? *Me stressing out because I go to work in an hour until 7pm tonight EST....

OOS Acceptance!!! I was waitlisted last year but wasn’t called off

Reactions: 7 users
I read in class of 2026 forum that people received calls as late at 8pm on January 4th:) I guess it depends on the caller!

does anyone know they’re average gpa?
I believe 3.8 however, however the admission formula is weighted between prerequisite gpa(25%) and cumulative gpa(20%).
  • 20% - Overall GPA
  • 25% - Prerequisite GPA
  • 10% - Quality of Academic Program
  • 20% - Animal/Veterinary/Biomedical Experience (a minimum of one letter from a veterinarian required)
  • 10% - Non-Cognitive Skills
  • 10% - All Other Achievements and Letters of Evaluation
  • 5% - Personal Statement

OOS people are your names early in the alphabet/anything else that might indicate if there’s a certain order they’re calling in?

I wish they called everyone in one day.

JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE CALL. I’M SCREAMING AND CRYING.

Did anyone else get a call from a Rod or Rob? I am honestly in a little bit of disbelief still if this is for real!

Reactions: 6 users
can someone who got accepted oos please share stats?

so if I get a call but couldn’t pick up, am I supposed to call back? Or wait for them to call me again?

I missed the call because I’m at work and they left a message saying they had good news! I got a call from one of the cow vets there which was cool since I want to go into large animal med

pls share your accepted stats to know if i can have hope or not LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I am not entirely sure but I work in an undergraduate admissions office and when we call accepted students we do have a list but it is divided into different sections and assigned to different admissions members to complete the calls. So I would not focus too heavily on it being alphabetical since odds are they have more than one caller.

Reactions: 3 users
Do time zones factor in? East coast first maybe? (Early alphabet last name panicking in the Midwest here haha)

Omg OOS acceptance!!! I am absolutely shocked rn! I hope you guys get a call soon!!! The vet I talked to was super nice and said I’d get an official email soon and they’d be sending out webinar info as well. Good luck to you guys!!!

• Care
Reactions: 15 users
OOS acceptance!!! i literally started crying and shaking lmfao

Reactions: 10 users
West coast just got the call! I can’t believe it 😭😭😭

Reactions: 9 users
OOS acceptance (P last name and east coast)

Reactions: 4 users
i am H last name, east coast. i don’t think it’s alphabetical and also i think there are multiple callers cuz mine was a lady

Reactions: 3 users
if anyone is curious about stats feel free to DM me

Reactions: 2 users
i am H last name, east coast. i don’t think it’s alphabetical and also i think there are multiple callers cuz mine was a lady
Do you remember the name of who called you by chance? My phone cut out partially and I was so excited I didn’t think to ask again.