CPJE results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxLouie88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here took the exam after the QA and how long did you receive the results? Does it really take 30 days for CA to release the results? (GULP!)

Members don't see this ad.

I hope this is not the case, but in the event that I do not pass... We submit another application with $200, then wait for approval and sign up with PSI again. Is this correct? Do we wait until the 90 days is up to reapply, then wait a few more weeks for our approval/ATT?

I hope this is not the case, but in the event that I do not pass... We submit another application with $200, then wait for approval and sign up with PSI again. Is this correct? Do we wait until the 90 days is up to reapply, then wait a few more weeks for our approval/ATT?
You are right. 90 days from the day that you took the test.

Members don't see this ad :)
Monday is 2/17 Presidents Day... My guess is that no self respecting government employee will be working... just us Pharmacists serving the public that the government is "protecting"....

hi, I wish I would have taken my time taking the exam since this QA is so long how was your exam?
I thought the exam was veery straight-forward... I was expecting it to be much harder... I was finished with 30 mins left... freaked me out b/c I did not finish NAPLEX (170/190)... didn't think I passed, but squeaked a 92)

"Duplicate score report- allows you to apply for a duplicate score report of the exam that you have passed."
I failed the first time and was able to request a duplicate score. I also requested one for the exam I took during this QA and both were the same process and say the same "already requested an duplicate score" message.

I failed the first time and was able to request a duplicate score. I also requested one for the exam I took during this QA and both were the same process and say the same "already requested an duplicate score" message.

Can you plz tell me what was your message on RETEST after the continue button (the time that you failed)? Thank you so much

Can you plz tell me what was your message on RETEST after the continue button (the time that you failed)? Thank you so much
For both attempts, I get "None of the portions of the test can be registered for the candidate." this is not an indicator of pass/fail. It defaults to that as soon as your exam status changes and will remain like that until the board sends psi an approval to retest. If you do fail, after your check clears, you can schedule a retest. I forget if the calendar defaults to 90 days from the failed attempt, or all days prior are simply unselectable. But you can register well before the 90 days, meaning you can apply for a retest as soon as you learn you failed). As soon as my check cleared, I logged on everyday and clicked through the retest path until one day I was allowed to (couple days before I received the "ok" notice in the mail).

Last edited:
For both attempts, I get "None of the portions of the test can be registered for the candidate." this is not an indicator of pass/fail. It defaults to that as soon as your exam status changes and will remain like that until the board sends psi an approval to retest. If you do fail, after your check clears, you can schedule a retest. I forget if the calendar defaults to 90 days from the failed attempt, or all days prior are simply unselectable. But you can register well before the 90 days, meaning you can apply for a retest as soon as you learn you failed). As soon as my check cleared, I logged on everyday and clicked through the retest path until one day I was allowed to (couple days before I received the "ok" notice in the mail).
Thank you for your response. I wish you all the best.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called them today they don't have any answer when we will get our result.

Last edited:
ok today is 21 of Feb. and even if they mail out today mail takes 5-7 days does the board know that there is 28 days in Feb.

I called the board reminded them that there are 28 days in this month. so when I r u guys going to release results. they said they have not received the results yet and that they are going to get the result at the end of the month I was under impression that we were going to get our results by the end of the month. then he added there is not guaranteed so I asked you mean we may even get results in march? he than said he dont know

guys can we do something about this

I called the board reminded them that there are 28 days in this month. so when I r u guys going to release results. they said they have not received the results yet and that they are going to get the result at the end of the month I was under impression that we were going to get our results by the end of the month. then he added there is not guaranteed so I asked you mean we may even get results in march? he than said he dont know

guys can we do something about this
That's rediculous. What can we do? Nothing.

Does anybody have an idea if there is going to be another QA starting April 1? I have to schedule my CPJE and was thinking about April but don't want to be go thr this ridiculous long wait for the results. It seems there's always a QA going on!! Any suggestions when to take the CPJE and not get stuck in the QA? Thanks a lot!
Good luck to all of u who are patiently waiting for the results!

Does anybody have an idea if there is going to be another QA starting April 1? I have to schedule my CPJE and was thinking about April but don't want to be go thr this ridiculous long wait for the results. It seems there's always a QA going on!! Any suggestions when to take the CPJE and not get stuck in the QA? Thanks a lot!
Good luck to all of u who are patiently waiting for the results!

Seems to happen April 1st, August 1st, and December 1st every year.

Thanks Nononsense! i have to bump up my prep and take it in last week of march! does it matter when i take it in march..even 31st march is ok to get the results on time? Also, I have the 7th ed of the weissman book..good enough? Please give me some tips for the CPJE!

Thanks Nononsense! i have to bump up my prep and take it in last week of march! does it matter when i take it in march..even 31st march is ok to get the results on time? Also, I have the 7th ed of the weissman book..good enough? Please give me some tips for the CPJE!
If they start QA april first, they give the result in 2 or 3 months.

As far as I know, as long as you take it before the QA official starts, you are in the clear. Not sure which edition is the newest; I used a blue covered version (2011-13?). The first time I took it, there were <5 law questions. The most recent attempt, there were ~10. Make sure you memorize the required time period for maintains all records, which made up most of the law portion for both of my exams. Don't skip over ophthalmics!

As far as I know, as long as you take it before the QA official starts, you are in the clear. Not sure which edition is the newest; I used a blue covered version (2011-13?). The first time I took it, there were <5 law questions. The most recent attempt, there were ~10. Make sure you memorize the required time period for maintains all records, which made up most of the law portion for both of my exams. Don't skip over ophthalmics!
lol yeah, the amount of ophthalmic questions really caught me off guard

Noted. I have the red one but will try to see what is different from the blue one. Thanks a lot! Hope the board lets u all off the hook and sends the green letters to all

has anyone contacted board again

I called last Friday as well and the receptionist refused to give any info on # of tests taken and the only somewhat positive news he could give was that it hadn't been pushed to March (yet). My dad has called the Senator's office and they said they would try to help with the situation if they could and to provide them with test details.

Reactions: 1 user
I called last Friday as well and the receptionist refused to give any info on # of tests taken and the only somewhat positive news he could give was that it hadn't been pushed to March (yet). My dad has called the Senator's office and they said they would try to help with the situation if they could and to provide them with test details.
tell your dad we all thank him for doing that please everyone this is ridiculous how they expect us to pass law when they don't even follow their own rules

man, this is taking forever! I thought I would have gotten it before valentine's day like last year!

I checked the board website today and the statement regarding exam results has been updated. I have been impatiently checking my mailbox and the "Release of Exam Results" statement every single day. I don't know if this is good news or they are just tired of getting our phonecalls.

http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/applicants/naplex_info.shtml