Disney WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Since I won't be checking this til tomorrow morning: Lissa, are you gonna establish day time/night time lengths as we go? sorry if I'm jumping ahead, just want to fit the game in tomorrow before I depart for NYC!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, deadlines will be a "as we go" kind of thing. It will depend on what I have going on throughout the day, how many people are posting, etc. I want the game to move a little faster than the last game just because of how many people we have playing.

Mayor vote update:

Pet Pony- 8 (trematode, SOV, NStarz, sooprnova, minnerbelle, hedgiehog, kirst, dyachei)
Orca2011-1 (bandierose)
Emiloo-2 (katie8, sheepdogpsu)
Squirrelsrule- 3 (wildcatj, graduatedly, kaydubs)
CFC-2 (LIS, Blackdog618)
Krist-2 (DVMDream, devyn)
Sooprnova-1 (squirrelsrule)
SOV-3 (CFC, tigerwillow, kakurubird)

PetPony looks to win in a landslide, but a late surge by someone could steal the mayor's office right from under her.

Deadline is 9pm CST.-Just under 1 hours until the polls close!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know who to vote for, so right now I'm gonna say Emiloo. :)

Voting is now closed. Results pending.

With 8 votes PetPony has been elected Mayor of Disneyland. Petpony, you must now select one adviser. You will be able to PM this adviser even if they are not in your movie group. Post in the thread with your choice.

The new citizens of Disneyland were so proud of themselves for so civilly electing a leader. They just knew that all was right in the world. Thus, they went to bed ready to dream happy dreams. Little did they know, there were wolves among them...

It is now Night 1. People with nighttime actions, send me your PMs.You have until midnight central time to get them to me. Get to it! :)

.....and they're off! :p
Good luck, non-lupine folks! :luck:

Elect Squirrelsrule.

I'm just so nervous about picking the wrong person..

Elect Trematode.

I'm just so nervous about picking the wrong person..

Well that's weird.. I changed it, but I don't know.. haha second one counts!

I know. I'm sorry. My computer was a bit weird. Trematode it is.

Members don't see this ad :)
And "a whole new world" begins!

Ahhh I totally missed out on voting was at work all day and it was busy! Will try to check in early tomorrow and periodically throughout the day hopefully it won't be too busy in the ER/ICU!!

Btw I agree with the choice of petpony as mayor btw :) good choice everyone!

Woot! I didn't know you lived in Virginia (or therabouts). I was born and raised there, a Hokie for both undergrad and vet school! :D Damn Wahoos! :smuggrin:
I was just visiting for a couple of days for an "open house." Mrs. SOV is considering a PhD fellowship from U.V.A.

Very tired right now.
Thanks for the votes y'all. :love:

Just wanted to say I agree that PetPony is a good choice. I was volunteering most of the day and then I had a four hour drive and my phone is only a wanna-be smart phone so I wasn't able to post anything.

I haven't received all necessary PMs. I am extending the deadline 10 minutes. If I don't receive the PMs by then, I am proceeding without them.

The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the bees were buzzing. A beautiful dawn greeted our citizens of Disneyland. As everyone roused from their dreams, they started to notice that all was not well in the Magic Kingdom.

"Someone is missing," said Mayor Pet Pony, "but who? Everyone buddy up within your movie groups so we can figure it out."

"I don't have a buddy!" shouted Dyachei. WTF is missing!"

A search party was quickly dispatched. It didn't take long for the search party to find the dead body of WhtsThFrequency- a villager. The body was so badly shredded that it could only have been done by some sort of animal, but who/what? And where was this creature now? Well, that's precisely what you have to figure out.

It is now Day 2. You must each vote to lynch one player by 4pm CST. I may not be available to answer questions from about 11 to about 4 so direct any questions to TT who will be handling things while I'm gone.

27 players remain:
.Little Mermaid..
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)

Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)

Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
.WTF (Scar.)

Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)

Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)

Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko).

Last edited:
What?!?!?! Looks like someone took out WTF as a threat!

RIP WTF

What?!?!?! Looks like someone took out WTF as a threat!

RIP WTF

What do you mean "as a threat"? And as much as it sucks to lose a good veteran player like WTF, at least we didn't lose anyone with a valuable role/item/ability/etc...but definitely RIP WTF we will miss you!

The first lynch is always a difficult one, and I will preface this by saying I have no information that is not publicly available on the forum. But I will take a total shot in the dark for my first lynch vote, and am of course willing to change it if any investigators come up with any credible info between now and the deadline.

Lynch sunnex

Krist - what I meant is that she has (had) good strategizing skills- so the wolves got rid of her in order to avoid her extreme brilliance at catching them.

But yes, at least we aren't losing a valuable power, as cruel as that sounds

Well, this sucks. Looks like they are using the get rid of veterans first strategy. And I had really hoped to last more than a couple of rounds this game.

Wow, WTF is the first to go? Sorry. For some reason I feel partially responsible having spared you in the last round... Come on, villagers! Find those wolves! And Pet Pony - LOVE your avatar! I too am a bit of a theater junkie.

WTF, looks like we won't be going on that magic carpet ride :(

Get ready for many Disney related puns :)

I'm sorry I'm so quiet today, but I promise I'll be more active later.

Ok everyone, I have to leave for awhile. I don't have one of those cool smartphone things so TT is going to take over. She has been filled in on all the happenings thus far and should be able to answer any questions.

Current Lynch Tally:
Sunnex-1 (krist)

Deadline is 4pm CST!

Don't know if I will be able to get in again before voting ends. I have no information. So unfortunately my vote is going to be a wild stab in the dark.

Lynch tigerwillow

Just letting you know that I am back from my sleepover. *waves*
I have nooo idea who to lynch at the moment. Hmm...
And am I Petpony's second/assistant?

Absolute shot in the dark: Lynch Nstarz

Maul bandierose

No clues as to who is who so far..

Oh cripes! We lost WTF :(. Who will explain subtle game strategy to us anymore? I'll be at work for the next couple of hours and then a b-day celebration for my mom. So in case I can't get on before the deadline:

lynch sunnex

:confused::scared:

We're following the leader, the leader, the leader!

maul bandirosr

I have no idea who to maul so I might as well follow PetPony's lead for now.
maul bandierose

I'm just jumping on the bandwagon for now. Sorry!

lynch sunnex