DO Waitlist Support Thread 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is it too late to manifest šŸ˜­
Never too late. I emailed the school Iā€™m waiting on and got a response the same day that theyā€™re expecting movement sometime in the next week. Itā€™s cutting it close but itā€™s never too late. Keep your head up :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
It is never over till its really over. Till all the schools start classes, you can manifest and perhaps even get in into one of the ones you're wait listed on.

Good luck.
My school started orientation this week and there have been some people who literally got accepted this week as I guess people no showed or dropped last second. I think definitely still a chance until classes officially start

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
forgot to post here, but two days before my birthday I received my A from PCOM. While it's been a mad dash getting ready to move my entire life up to Philly, but the immense relief I've felt ever since receiving the A can't even compare.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
forgot to post here, but two days before my birthday I received my A from PCOM. While it's been a mad dash getting ready to move my entire life up to Philly, but the immense relief I've felt ever since receiving the A can't even compare.
Are you in PA or OOS? I'm OOS and hoping to get off the waitlist soon.