DO Waitlist Support Thread 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
waitlisted at Noorda . Interview 1/19

Members don't see this ad.

Waitlisted at PNWU. Interviewed 3/21. Anyone know if they take LOIs?

The email said this:

"PNWU-COM encourages you to continue working on strengthening your application. Please use the AACOMAS update periods for academic updates. PNWU will accept activity updates and additional letters of recommendation through the month of April.

If you would like information regarding feedback regarding this decision or to discuss options to strengthen your application, please email or call our Admissions Office."

Does anyone know when PCOM starts accepting off the waitlist? I was waitlisted in December and I can't find information anywhere

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
One of the DO schools wants me to commit with a contract saying that they will contact all schools including MD schools where I’m on waitlists, and of course they want me to signed it before May 1. What I don’t understand is how does this DO school know which MD schools I’m on the waitlist for
Is this OCOM? Sounds like OCOM.

One of the DO schools wants me to commit with a contract saying that they will contact all schools including MD schools where I’m on waitlists, and of course they want me to signed it before May 1. What I don’t understand is how does this DO school know which MD schools I’m on the waitlist for

Is this liberty? I heard some people sign it and get an acceptance soon after… but I still think it’s wild that schools are making students do this yet they don’t even give a full acceptance or give commitment in return.

Reactions: 1 user
Whoops I didn’t know there was a waitlist support thread for just DO so I ended up posting this in the general waitlist thread. Any thoughts? Also how is the WL movement for BCOM and Kansas COM? :

Post in: '2023-2024 Waitlist Support Thread'
2023-2024 Waitlist Support Thread

I am currently on the WL for 6 different programs. This has been such a long cycle, I really hope to hear back something soon. :(

Any one know waitlist movement for KansasCOM, Vcom Carolina?