Dreaming about MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Misc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took the test on 1/30. I dream about getting my score back every night, and it's always super low. Anyone else have this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

i think i dreamed about the sun exploding and how we all had to use flashlights for the rest of our lives.

I bet you can psychoanalyze that crap right there and find out a bunch of stuff about my subconscious...

Your dream is not interesting since you took the exam a week ago and had prepared for it for several months. It is likely your experience has kept this dream as a recurring one but nothing here seems out of the ordinary. Clearly you had this vision during your time awake, as have I. We believe the score is low because failure is our default assumption. Within a month this dream will pass and you will have the answers you seek.

Please give my front office the copay you owe. ;)

I took the MCAT 1/30 too, and I dreamt about Ksp the other night. It made perfect sense in my dream and I had Ksps down backwards and forwards. It was weird. I wish I had felt that confident about ANYTHING on test day!

Members don't see this ad :)
hahaha I took the test 1/30 too and haven't been able to stop dreaming about it as well. :scared:
I think we're all just super anxious and scared that we won't get the score that we've worked so hard for... I personally am super stressed about even the thought of a retake.
I know AAMC has been pretty consistent with score release dates, but I can't help but wish they'd release it sooner. lol

I had a dream last night where I was the sole person sitting in a large lecture hall. In front of me was a strange figure in front of a black chalkboard. He was writing down some formulas and equations, and also wrote down some Biology topics under a category that read, "passages." I remember paying close attention in the dream as he continued to jot down important facts and diagrams.

Next thing I know, I woke up, and I quickly made it a point to write down all the facts from my dream.

I don't know if this is a sign. I'm currently charging $100 for the contents of this dream.

i had a few dreams right before the test: one where i got a really good score, one where i got a horrible score, and one where the score was just under what i realistically wanted.

it wasn't a dream, but the other day when i was driving i started freaking out and was like OMG I NEED TO GET HOME TO STUDY THE MC--

oh wait....no i don't :) :) :) :)

i think it's normal when you worry about something A LOT. I've been dreaming about the MCAT and I'm only starting to study for it. Yea, it feels too real and its badddd.