DRoP the WW sign ups and game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes! Thank you for a fun game! Even if you laughed at my freak outs in private!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry AM!

It's alright. I was starting to feel a little unsettled by WZ's final statement. She seemed so innocent. Now I know why.

Do I get an honorary wolf-helper award?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Dang. I guess Lupin really was the wrong choice for me to rez. I didn't think villagers could team up with chaos. *waits for I told you so*

It's alright. I was starting to feel a little unsettled by WZ's final statement. She seemed so innocent. Now I know why.

Just know that you can never REALLY be 100% sure of anybody in WW. I think I even said "bless her little heart" when you vouched for me

Reactions: 3 users

This is my motto for end game:
i_tried.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Good game and thank you mods!

Wolves, why you kill me first :( (P.S. thank you @morninqlory I forgive you for killing captain hook now!)

Three days in a row, the original wolves and I were on the chopping block. Did not believe that the wolves could win this.

I spent the latter half of the game very worried over the idea that Deva might have been converted, and then I'd have to decide whether to suicide by helping to lynch her for the good of the village, or else refuse to believe it and futilely lynch elsewhere first.

Reactions: 1 user
I just want to add that the discussion this game was really great. Everyone did a fantastic job of rolling with (and deciphering) the tithe system, and working through a theme that I know only a few of you were familiar with. ❤

Reactions: 9 users
@vetmedhead You lucky brat. I spent 3 nights in a row trying to seer you but it didn't go through because of stolen ability/night cancellation. The night I found out that you were indeed a wolf was the night you folk decided to off me.

Then I couldn't even tell Kata who I was seering because I knew if I died she'd be right there beside me

Members don't see this ad :)
Good game and thank you mods!

Wolves, why you kill me first :( (P.S. thank you @morninqlory I forgive you for killing captain hook now!)
I think we wanted to kill someone who didn't make us look like total noobs so we avoided the veterans. Then we randomly decided "Guis? Guis sounds like a safe choice. Let's kill Guis."

Final roster:
Roster:
Abney - Kylara
Lupin21 - Menolly

Deadland
Html - Piemur
MQ - N'ton, dragonrider
Jilary - Robinton
dyachei - Salth
SOV - T'ron, dragonrider
LotF - Fandarel
Sandy - Brekke
Hazelmoo - Sharra
STL - Zair
Gwen - T'kul, dragonrider
BBC - F'nor, dragonrider
kata - Canth
PBC - Lord Holder Fax
Vethed - Toric

DVMDream - Lytol
Mad Jack - Mnementh
FFM - Lord Meron
Kam - F'lar, dragonrider
LIS - Mirrim, dragonrider
guis - Jaxom, dragonrider
FB - Ruth
RM - Sebell

Deva - Lessa, dragonrider
Promo - Ramoth
WildZoo - F'lessan, dragonrider
Animal Midwife - T'bor, dragonrider

Squee! I had so much fun playing that it doesn't even really suck to lose. I mean, wolves/chaos gotta win sometimes, too!

I think we wanted to kill someone who didn't make us look like total noobs so we avoided the veterans. Then we randomly decided "Guis? Guis sounds like a safe choice. Let's kill Guis."

:rofl:

Fair enough!

Squee! I had so much fun playing that it doesn't even really suck to lose. I mean, wolves/chaos gotta win sometimes, too!
You say that like they haven't won 8 out of the last 10 games :p

Sorry. I'm bitter.

Reactions: 3 users
@vetmedhead You lucky brat. I spent 3 nights in a row trying to seer you but it didn't go through because of stolen ability/night cancellation. The night I found out that you were indeed a wolf was the night you folk decided to off me.

Then I couldn't even tell Kata who I was seering because I knew if I died she'd be right there beside me
We tried to kill you during night cancelation because I knew you'd seer me eventually. I was actually very surprised I hadn't been outed yet already.

You say that like they haven't won 8 out of the last 10 games :p

Sorry. I'm bitter.
The way the game was going I didn't think they had a snowball's chance in hell of winning... honestly there were just some really lucky plays. I think the night cancellation stopped 1 wolf from being straight up kilt by Kam and another from being seered. It was crazy.

I killed him. As a wolf
Ok, so you were fully converted to wolfdom, and therefore not chaos anymore? Or did you just gain the wolf pack's kill when they "converted" you?

@Trilt what is it with the wolf packs in your games converting your chaos players??

The way the game was going I didn't think they had a snowball's chance in hell of winning... honestly there were just some really lucky plays. I think the night cancellation stopped 1 wolf from being straight up kilt by Kam and another from being seered. It was crazy.
I got incredibly lucky a few times

Wait, who was seer'ed N1?

Also, WHAT THE HECK DID TITHING DO?!

Can't tithe, can't use any ability to help us, doesn't have a dragon... and hasn't even been here to vote or defend. So, how is keeping her helpful?

I wanted to reply to this but I was dead before I could.

Lynching someone because they aren't available to defend right away is stupid. I had been working 12 hour days multiple days in a row and people were aware of that. That isn't to say wolves can't also be busy, they can, but that isn't even remotely a good reason for lynch. And I had voted that day. I'm more disappointed that no one called you on this piece of BS than I am you posting it. Keeping a villager is always helpful, always. I may have been a bit focused in the wrong direction, but with some discussion, I was able to be persuaded otherwise, as had been evident in that lynch that day. Painting someone as unhelpful because they aren't around 24/7 is the biggest load of crap I've seen in some time. Anyway, that is all. Again, more disappointed in others for not pointing out the BS in that.

Omg seriously? :laugh: I really can't get over the sheer amount of dumb luck we had this game

Ok, so you were fully converted to wolfdom, and therefore not chaos anymore? Or did you just gain the wolf pack's kill when they "converted" you?

@Trilt what is it with the wolf packs in your games converting your chaos players??
I gained the wolf packs kill. I think my character wasn't above using anything and anyone to her advantage so she could kill

@Trilt what is it with the wolf packs in your game converting your chaos players??
She was chaos in wolf's clothing, but yes she could kill. And really, it was ridiculous. It was a coin flip whether or not they'd even be allowed to convert her and then the Lupin rez neither Trilt nor I trusted ourselves to RNG so I made my BF do it, which is how she came up wolf.

Lynching someone because they aren't available to defend right away is stupid. I had been working 12 hour days multiple days in a row and people were aware of that. That isn't to say wolves can't also be busy, they can, but that isn't even remotely a good reason for lynch. And I had voted that day. I'm more disappointed that no one called you on this piece of BS than I am you posting it. Keeping a villager is always helpful, always. I may have been a bit focused in the wrong direction, but with some discussion, I was able to be persuaded otherwise, as had been evident in that lynch that day. Painting someone as unhelpful because they aren't around 24/7 is the biggest load of crap I've seen in some time. Anyway, that is all. Again, more disappointed in others for not pointing out the BS in that.
I purposely didn't point it out:whistle:

Jil seered PBC N1. She got a message like "you shared wine with a friendly fellow" and I was like "THAT'S NOT GOOD SOMEBODY TRACKED YOU OR SOMETHING".

And then everybody dog piled on Jil and did our work for us lol.

She was chaos in wolf's clothing, but yes she could kill. And really, it was ridiculous. It was a coin flip whether or not they'd even be allowed to convert her and then the Lupin rez neither Trilt nor I trusted ourselves to RNG so I made my BF do it, which is how she came up wolf.
Damn that RNG

Did the wolves know my ability or was it just because SOMEONE made me out to be so suspicious that they never tried to attack me?

I'm kind of upset that I got caught up in PBC and VMH bringing up AM so much. Guess it didn't mean anything after all except they wanted us to lynch her for some reason.

:rofl:

And in the interim got very stressed messages from me

Thread fell every 3 days starting Night 4. The tithes for the 3 nights previous would count towards that threadfall (so N1-3 for the fall on N4, N4-6 for the fall on N7, etc). If a hold tithed 3/3 nights, no injuries. 2/3 nights = 2 injuries. 1/3 nights = 3 injuries. 0/3 nights = all were injured. Injuries were randomly distributed in the holds (except if there was only 1 tithe, that person would not be injured). 1 injury = 50% chance of ability succeeding 1st night, 25% second night, 12.5% 3rd night, etc. 2nd injury = 0% chance until healed.

Tithes were randomly distributed to all the dragons. Including dead dragons. So tithes continued to go to "Salth" even after dy died, which meant that not all tithes continued to come back into the game.

Someone did. Someone made the point that a villager is still a villager for numbers, sake.

And look, that came off as more abrupt than I meant it to be. I was really saying that if there were a good chance that we were going to accidentally off a villager anyway, as there was, then someone who was already maimed and without a beneficial ability was probably a better choice than someone who might still have an ability to contribute. I don't apologize for that sentiment.

I was, though, being deliberately terse because you had complained that I am too verbose for your attention span. Unfortunately, trimming out all my rhetorical flourishes is going to mean losing some of the nuance.

Still, I know the pain of 12+ hour shifts, and I didn't mean to offend.

I left everyone a pretty big clue when I sent out the star map things for abs. I am sad no one followed up on it since I had feelz while we were conversing so wanted to put something as nonthreatening as possible out there but enough for people to question why abs would want something like that. It killed me that promo said I trusted her. lol

There was a point when I was sure I wasn't going to win so I just wanted to make sure everyone was chasing their tails. That was fun

I left everyone a pretty big clue when I sent out the star map things for abs. I am sad no one followed up on it since I had feelz while we were conversing so wanted to put something as nonthreatening as possible out there but enough for people to question why abs would want something like that. It killed me that promo said I trusted her. lol
I took it as you trusted her too...I mean I have no idea what a star map means or why she would want it but if you were putting it out there that she needed it I thought that meant you trusted her. And then she had her ability activation so it made sense...

Yeah I was really surprised by that. I knew you were onto me. That's why you died that night

I took it as you trusted her too...I mean I have no idea what a star map means or why she would want it but if you were putting it out there that she needed it I thought that meant you trusted her. And then she had her ability activation so it made sense...
but if no one had had a star map all game, you need to question something like that. For the future anyway. :)