Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch vetashley

I am in waiting room with my bumblebee
I just got out of the colony :(.

Lynch vetash.

I'm willing to waffle to orca.

Members don't see this ad.

Yesterday was the second day in a row that I couldn't really check in. I'm going to have to follow MJ's example and volunteer to be lynched. Sorry, everyone.
Missing a day or two doesn't mean that you have to volunteer to be lynched! In some games you might get mod-killed for inactivity, but as along as you try to be active most games you're fine :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch zing.

That's weird. Two people volunteering to get lynched in one game.

##unlynch whomever##
##lynch cyndia##

Cyndia claimed to be a protector every other night and claimed to have protected me last night. I received no notification from the mods that I was attacked or protected, but was told by dyachei that I would be informed if I was attacked and protected, ergo, I think Cyndia is fos.

Unlynch zing
Lynch Cyndia

Not again..

Lynch Tally
orca - 0
()
VetAsh - 1 (SOV)
Cyndia - 7 (rojo, Rog, VetAsh, HTML, BI, WZ, FFM)

Members don't see this ad :)
I could agree to lynch cyndia

Missing a day or two doesn't mean that you have to volunteer to be lynched! In some games you might get mod-killed for inactivity, but as along as you try to be active most games you're fine :)

Unfortunately, it's not going to be a day or two. I have a lot of lab work to catch up on during the next two weeks, so I won't be able to check in regularly. If you want to keep me around, that's great. If you want to cast off dead weight, that's great too,

Rojo snaps awake from the back of the classroom and points a finger at Cyndia, "It's her. She's the one that's been killing us!" Cyndia looks around warily and waves her hands futilely, "no, no, I'm helping to PROTECT you guys. It isn't my fault. I just protected rojo last night." No one is listening to her pleas as they corner her. One student reaches into her scrub pocket and pulls out an unopened vial of hydromorphone and shakes it in her face.

"That's just for you know, healing. to make you feel better" Cyndia grins.

"All the dead bodies we found had track marks. I bet it was her giving them drugs." As the students surround her, the instructor sees the commotion and grabs the vial.

"This is a federal offense, Cyndia. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to wait here for law enforcement. Please understand that you are no longer a student of this class."

You have failed Cyndia, the drug overdose.

Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow - student w/ ultrasound
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream - vet student
6. Mad Jack

Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx - student w/ isoflurane
8. touchpause13 - PTE
9. O Grady - vfib

10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607 - anesthesia tech

Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol

15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave - Anesthesia tech
17. Conflagration - Student with euthasol

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre - vet student
20. Cyndia - overdose
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn

Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist

14 players remain. Night deadline at 10 pm tonight

Reactions: 1 users
:banana:

We should establish rule 1005423 of WW: always lynch Cyndia first ;)

Reactions: 5 users
With 27 people I would imagine so. Might even be more than one.

Reactions: 1 user
No one has died.

Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow - student w/ ultrasound
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream - vet student
6. Mad Jack

Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx - student w/ isoflurane
8. touchpause13 - PTE
9. O Grady - vfib

10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607 - anesthesia tech

Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol

15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave - Anesthesia tech
17. Conflagration - Student with euthasol

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre - vet student
20. Cyndia - overdose
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn

Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist

14 players remain. Lynch deadline at noon tomorrow.

But I'm going to assume it means we're winning.

I just can't get over Cyndia being a wolf. Every single WW game I've ever played except one, she's a wolf!

Cyndia, what kind of RNG magic do you have?
But I'm going to assume it means we're winning.
Maybe, maybe not. Could be conversions. Could be that we got all the wolves and there's only chaos left (I doubt it because this is a basic game). Could be that Cyndia was the one doing all the killing and now the wolves can no longer kill (which also seems kind of weird).

Devyn is another person I'd be good with lynching. It's hard to get a read on her and she's been inconsistent this game. @thedrjojo are your feels on Devyn still the same?

feel free to lynch me if you want, but I am just an anaesthesia tech so you will not get a wolf... I am extremely busy IRL and also have some crap going on... I probably should just give up playing WW

lynch zensing

Lynch orca cus I'm out of ideas and people keep wanting to lynch them.

That I keep vouching for him
Sorry. I haven't been keeping track this week.

Lynch orca

But it seems to me the wolves have to have converted an influential player. That makes WZ BI etc questionable now, and maybe krist.

And BI didn't meet me in person. Very wolfy.