Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I really think you guys are off base with your rojo suspicions

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not suspicious of him at all.

Unlynch rojo

I was just screwing around.
Wizard_troll_doll-low_res.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
*****unlynch rojo lynch Gwen****

Self preservation at this point...

I really think you guys are off base with your rojo suspicions

Why? His voting history is sketchy enough to make me suspicious and I haven't noticed anything that makes him stand out as a villager. Willing to be convinced otherwise.

Lynch Tally

Gwen - 5
(krist, orca, HTML, VetAsh)
Rojo - 2 (Rog)
Cyndia - 0 ()
VetAsh - 3 (Rojo, BI, WZ)
Zen - 1 (VetAsh)
MJ - 1 (Cyndia)

Gwen, a vet student, is failed. She didn't know that a heart rate of 240 in a dog was not, in fact, due to excitement. That plus a misunderstanding of the basics of monitoring (like understanding how to correct blood pressure and hypoventilation) made her unfit to continue in her class.

Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow - student w/ ultrasound
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream - vet student
6. Mad Jack

Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx - student w/ isoflurane
8. touchpause13 - PTE
9. O Grady - vfib

10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607 - anesthesia tech

Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol

15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave - Anesthesia tech
17. Conflagration - Student with euthasol

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre - vet student
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn

Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist

15 players remain. Night deadline at 8 am EDT

You voted late twice for people who were well ahead in votes at the time (OG and myself on n1), broke a tie in favor of a villager (allie), and voting to lynch MJ when he asked (just like TP and OG)

I'm pretty sure everyone has had someone vouch for them at this point so I'm not really taking them into consideration anymore.

Members don't see this ad :)
You voted late twice for people who were well ahead in votes at the time (OG and myself on n1), broke a tie in favor of a villager (allie), and voting to lynch MJ when he asked (just like TP and OG)

I'm pretty sure everyone has had someone vouch for them at this point so I'm not really taking them into consideration anymore.
Breaking a tie for a villager is really only important if we know for a fact (or strongly suspect) that the other person in the tie is/was a wolf. Orca's still around (although I still have some feels about her), so that part isn't such a big deal.

I feel like the people that are around and still voted for Gwen need to be looked into during future lynch cycles. Orca's been on SDN but didn't return to change her vote and vet ash is still sketchy in my book.

I feel like the people that are around and still voted for Gwen need to be looked into during future lynch cycles. Orca's been on SDN but didn't return to change her vote and vet ash is still sketchy in my book.

FWIW, I voted at like 4 PM and posted on a single thread briefly afterwards. Not really sure that qualifies as for me being around. I mentioned that I was in class until 7 PM followed by a chili cook off after that.

Sorry, gwen, I thought the role reveal mistake was a good reason to be suspicious of you.

BI, vetash, orca, and SOV are the ones who haven't been fairly strongly defended by someone else. Is there any reason to trust any of these four?

Sorry, gwen, I thought the role reveal mistake was a good reason to be suspicious of you.

BI, vetash, orca, and SOV are the ones who haven't been fairly strongly defended by someone else. Is there any reason to trust any of these four?
Got the exact role description of an anesthesia tech from BI fairly early on, way back before DVMD was killed.

FWIW, I voted at like 4 PM and posted on a single thread briefly afterwards. Not really sure that qualifies as for me being around. I mentioned that I was in class until 7 PM followed by a chili cook off after that.
I went back and checked and I'd thought that you'd posted later than you had. That's my bad!

SOVs voted for TP super super early, which makes me less suspicious. He could have thrown her under the bus, though.

SOVs voted for TP super super early, which makes me less suspicious. He could have thrown her under the bus, though.
SOV has been known to bus other wolves, but it seemed like a VERY odd time to do that. Very early in the game, and then the reasoning he used for her - that voting for MJ was sketch - was also applicable to another wolf (OG), so I just don't see him doing that.

Reactions: 1 user
On that note, has Willow been strongly defended by anyone?
Not strongly by anyone in particular. She did imply vet student status fairly clearly around the second time Rogert was up for lynch (the lynch that eventually went tp's way).

Got the exact role description of an anesthesia tech from BI fairly early on, way back before DVMD was killed.
Ok. Then less likely to be BI, although depending on how early that was, it's possible the wolves seered a tech early on (if they have a seer) to get a good fake role.
On that note, has Willow been strongly defended by anyone?
Not really, no.

Not strongly by anyone in particular. She did imply vet student status fairly clearly around the second time Rogert was up for lynch (the lynch that eventually went tp's way).
Ok! That's what I thought :)

So vetash or orca?
These are people I feel are probably not wolves (or weren't) based on voting or multiple others vouching for them: bi, lhm, wz, mj, vetashley, willow, rojo, zen

People I have nothing on: Stl, allieh, swings, Gwen, cyndia, Devyn, orca

+/- ffm depending on if someone can vouch for him
How sure are you about vetash, krist?

Ok. Then less likely to be BI, although depending on how early that was, it's possible the wolves seered a tech early on (if they have a seer) to get a good fake role.

Not really, no.
It is possible, although it depends on how the information was delivered. Some seers get a direct quote of the role description as given to the player - in this case they would have the exact wording. Others only get "So and so is this role" so they wouldn't have the exact wording of the description. I don't know which way dy was more likely to do it.

Not really, no.
I revealed day 2, I think!

So vetash or orca?

How sure are you about vetash, krist?

Oh not sure at all, she was also just an early vote for tp (I think it was tp, could have been og) but that's not at all definitive, was just a good starting point earlier on. Sorry to miss the end of the lynch, flight just landed a bit ago. Unfortunately I won't be able to do nearly as much analysis this weekend as this week when I had nothing to do but I'll do my best, we were on a roll!

So vetash or orca?
Maybe both. Process of elimination brings me to this. Although I'm getting less and less comfortable with the chances of 3 wolves being in one group.

Oh not sure at all, she was also just an early vote for tp (I think it was tp, could have been og) but that's not at all definitive, was just a good starting point earlier on. Sorry to miss the end of the lynch, flight just landed a bit ago. Unfortunately I won't be able to do nearly as much analysis this weekend as this week when I had nothing to do but I'll do my best, we were on a roll!
She was more of a middle-ish vote for both, but she turned the vote away from Zen/Rogert and towards tp. As far as the OG vote I don't put much stock in those that were posted after LIS said he saw OG killing DVM.

It is possible, although it depends on how the information was delivered. Some seers get a direct quote of the role description as given to the player - in this case they would have the exact wording. Others only get "So and so is this role" so they wouldn't have the exact wording of the description. I don't know which way dy was more likely to do it.
True. Well, if it was Day 2 that BI revealed, then I believe that.
Maybe both. Process of elimination brings me to this. Although I'm getting less and less comfortable with the chances of 3 wolves being in one group.

She was more of a middle-ish vote for both, but she turned the vote away from Zen/Rogert and towards tp. As far as the OG vote I don't put much stock in those that were posted after LIS said he saw OG killing DVM.
I don't know, RNG does tend to give random results... so there could easily be three wolves in one group.

I think orca is a little more suspicious than vetash, but I'm not sure about that.

Or NOOB

Reactions: 2 users
No one has died.

Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow - student w/ ultrasound
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream - vet student
6. Mad Jack

Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx - student w/ isoflurane
8. touchpause13 - PTE
9. O Grady - vfib

10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607 - anesthesia tech

Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol

15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave - Anesthesia tech
17. Conflagration - Student with euthasol

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre - vet student
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn

Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist

15 players remain. Lynch deadline 5:30 pm if possible. Otherwise will be 10 pm.

The late vote for OG was when I signed on and found he was an outted wolf, so Meh. The vote on you day one, I was traveling over the weekend, and you are noob. As for the Allie vs orca, I didn't want it to end in a tie, and went with whom I was more suspicious. If orca turns out to be a wolf, sure, that makes me look bad, but until then it's a moot point. The mad jack lynch vote, I'll always be willing to lynch mad jack, and usually if someone wants out, we usually let them out (often it's emergency reasons) and he still hasn't been proven a villager, we shall see if this a mad jack gambit or not.

And as others have said, there are vouches of people seem Ok, and then there are proven roles and abilities, and most of the more veteran players know when we say we vouch for someone, it's legit.

True. Well, if it was Day 2 that BI revealed, then I believe that.

I don't know, RNG does tend to give random results... so there could easily be three wolves in one group.

I think orca is a little more suspicious than vetash, but I'm not sure about that.
Can you explain your orca suspicions?

I have strong reason to believe last night was a failed kill attempt on jojo.

Going to think a little bit then I'll be back to post a vote.

I hope you're right and it wasn't a (second?) conversion!

I won't be around much at all today unfortunately, so I'm going to ####lynch vet ash### as well because I don't see a good reason not to, hopefully someone has some info soon

My role name is Walter O ' dim but really I'm a villager
:D

Reactions: 5 users
Just a vet student not a wolf hurting the villagers is all you're doing.

Yesterday was the second day in a row that I couldn't really check in. I'm going to have to follow MJ's example and volunteer to be lynched. Sorry, everyone.