Find your NBDE Study Partner POST HERE ONLY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cutesmileDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am planning on taking the part-1 by the end of october and would appreciate any interested study partners(preferably females). Plz pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Hi, I am an Indian and lives in Fremont CA. I have just started preparing for nbde1 and planning to take in feb 2013. I study in milpitas public library so any one interested in group studies please mail me at [email protected]
Hey!! Dr Rahul this side from India goin to give part-1 feb-march 2013 also searchin for competitive study partner if u interested rply me or buzz me at 9911888637

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello There,

I'm an Indian female dentist and planning on taking the NBDE Part 1 exam soon. I'm in Vancouver, Canada. I'm interested and have the same study schedule as you have. lemme know if you want to study together. If yes, plz email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Hi All

I am an Indian female dentist looking for a study partner/s. I just started studying and plan to take NBDE part1 by mid October or November. Plan for studying is we set a goal for the day, read it on our own, discuss it at the end of the day if have any doubts on something... Also, i keep off from studies on weekends. May be we can take small test of each other just to see the progress. Please let me know if anyone likes the plan and is interested.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hello There,

I'm an Indian female dentist and planning on taking the NBDE Part 1 exam soon. I'm in Vancouver, Canada. I'm interested and have the same study schedule as you have. lemme know if you want to study together. If yes, plz email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Hi All

I am an Indian female dentist looking for a study partner/s. I just started studying and plan to take NBDE part1 by mid October or November. Plan for studying is we set a goal for the day, read it on our own, discuss it at the end of the day if have any doubts on something... Also, i keep off from studies on weekends. May be we can take small test of each other just to see the progress. Please let me know if anyone likes the plan and is interested.

Thanks
[/QUOTE]

hi,
i had the same plan as you mentioned...i'm a female dentist, just started part 1...if u r still looking study partner ,email me [email protected]
thanks

Hello,
I am in Boston right now and studying for NBDE part 1. I am looking to give the exam as early as possible,preferably by the beginning of October but I havent taken the exam date yet so am flexible there. Ideally, I would like a study partner in the Boston area as I find sitting with someone physically is always better. However, skype or phone is always an option. So please email me on [email protected] or I could message you my number in case you contact me. Looking forward to hearing from someone soon..

Good luck everyone :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hello!! whats the best way to study for the NBDE part 1!!! i would really appreciate it?..should i join a coaching center?? or dental decks?? really could use the help thank you

hi ,
i stay in bay area
and i am looking forward to giving the exam in oct 2012
is anyone interested in being my study partner!
thanx

Me from India too,preparing for part 1,since last four months.lets see if we can keep in touch.
I am based in Dallas,Tx..would like to do my test by oct this year.

Any body from Irving,Coppell,Euless,Lewisville,Tx for nbde part 1,discussion.I stay in Irving,Tx.

hey m preparing for part 2..!!i wud like to share my material and discuss topics if ur willing so!!m planning to give part 2 in october

nbde part 2 study buddy

hi! im looking for nbde2 study buddy. please email me [email protected]
i have made amazing review guides for perio, endo and path so far. they combine notes from mosby, first aid and dental decks, and other online sources.
AND to make it even better i put Questions and Answers from exams onto here. (in other words, you read about Microbiology of Perio, like Red complex, orange complex, and all the questions relating to P gingivalis, T forsythus are right there.. it is incredibly organized and saves so much time)

im very happy to share. please email me [email protected]
i dont visit this website very much. it is not user friendly.

BTW
at the moment, i am living in Central NJ. I saw somebody make a post about edison NJ. please gmail me!
hey m also preparing for part 2 n planning to give my part 2 in october..wud luv to share my material wid u..temme if ur interested??

Hello everyone,
I am a female and I am looking for a female study partner to start preparing for nbde part 1. I graduated almost 8 yrs back n I am married with 2 kids.....is there anyone with similar situation or is there anyone who would like to try studying with me. Plz msg me ASAP. Thank all.

Hello everyone,
I am a female and I am looking for a female study partner to start preparing for nbde part 1. I graduated almost 8 yrs back n I am married with 2 kids.....is there anyone with similar situation or is there anyone who would like to try studying with me. Plz msg me ASAP. Thank all.

Hi, im a female too graduated 7 yrs ago and mother of two , i m planning to take my nbde 1 test by the end of this year i didnot firm the date so im flexible . Im in baton rouge louisiana but we can study on skype . eMail me on [email protected]

Hi,Iam looking for study partner for nbde part1.Iam living in ILLlNOIS,so if anyone is living in and aroung chicago or close to NW suburbs pls get in touch.I want to give my exams in December 2012

Hi,Iam looking for study partner for nbde part1.Iam living in ILLlNOIS,so if anyone is living in and aroung chicago or close to NW suburbs pls get in touch.I want to give my exams in December 2012.Reply me on [email protected]

Hi! I am studying for my NBDE part 1 and planning to give exam by the end of November or December! I am looking for a female study partner. Hoping for a sooner reply...tc!
Good Luck!
contact me on my e-mail id: [email protected]

hi ,
i stay in bay area
and i am looking forward to giving the exam in oct 2012
is anyone interested in being my study partner!
thanx

Hi Samuta,
I am also hoping to give the exam asap,preferably not later than end Oct. Let me know if you are interested.

Good luck studying

I am looking to discuss my preparation for nbde part 1,when are you planning on appearing for the test ? I want to do it by mid of oct. let's see If we can help each other.
I am a female dentist from India,staying in Dallas Tx.Actually looking for study in Dallas itself,but we can discuss on phone.

Hi Rashmi,
I would love to study with you. Even I would like to give the exam in October preferably so let me know if you are interested. Email me on [email protected]

Hi,Iam looking for study partner for nbde part1.Iam living in ILLlNOIS,so if anyone is living in and aroung chicago or close to NW suburbs pls get in touch.I want to give my exams in December 2012.Reply me on [email protected]

Hey...I am preparing for NBdE part 1 too..will take it in nov... How far have u reached in prep? Reply...

I'm looking for a female study partner. I live in Nashville, TN. I've gone through the materials once and made notes but it would be nice to review with someone else. pm me please, thanks!