for NYU class of 2010 IMPORTANT to read this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tooth Fairy T

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

First of all CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Me and Kapish are the moderators of the NYU class of 2010 yahoogroup.

Until now 25 people subscribe to this group. Kapish created this group so we can talk comun problems..like loan, housing, and all the step we have to do until the big day: June the 4th:))))

I need you do write in this thread your e-mail address so I can add you to the group and make communication easier.

thank you and good luck !!!

Yours,

The Fairy Lady:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everybody,

Until now 25 people subscribe to this group. Kapish created this group so we can talk comun problems..like loan, housing, and all the step we have to do until the big day: June the 4th:))))

I need you do write in this thread your e-mail address so I can add you to the group and make communication easier.

Yours,

hi... congrats to u too... add me in...

Members don't see this ad :)
hi its me pankaj could you pls send me ainvitation something went wrong with last one my email is [email protected]

:thumbup: congratulations to .......class of 2010... count me in too:)

hi.....congrats to all ...add me to yahoo group ....my email id [email protected]

thanks....
Hi everybody,

Yours,

i am so sorry but i HATE this thread right now.

Take care and work your way up!!!!!!!

add me tooooooo//a complete newbie....need lots n lots of info...

HI, I need your e-mail address

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys!

I got u into the group!!!

all the best

hi
May I ask u guys as in how many seats are accepted at NYU...is their a rough number to let all of us know who r waiting eagerly ...to be a part of the group....:p :p
thanks

can u please tell me if anyone get acceptance to 2010 class ,iam now in this forum ,i knew that every year there is aplication for the next year so who can you get acceptance in 2010 class ,please explain

Hi everybody,

Yours,

Dear All,

I will not be joining NYU...Will miss you guys...It's such a nice group...I'm going to BU...Goodluck to everyone...:)

Dentist 79...you're definitely getting in this year...:)

HI Smile 2007!!
Congratulations!!
Way to go girl!!!

Al the best!

Congratulations to you Smile2007:thumbup:
Cheers!!

Dear All,

I will not be joining NYU...Will miss you guys...It's such a nice group...I'm going to BU...Goodluck to everyone...:)

Dentist 79...you're definitely getting in this year...:)

hey please add me in
my email add is [email protected]
[email protected]

best regards
pink tooth

Hi everybody,

Yours,

Hi everybody,

Yours,

Hello Friends!!!
Count me in too.
My e-mail id is [email protected]
Thanks.

Hi,
I've been selected for the DDS advanced placement program in NYU for the class of 2010

please add my e-mail id [email protected]

Hi mates count Meverick in for class of 2010. My e-mail address is [email protected].

Any info on the school and its loan processes are appreciable.See you on June 4th.

Dear all,
I am trying to get a sense as to when is the last day to send the 2500 non refundable fees.Have everyone send thiers,esp those who got their accptence on late jan.
Please let me know.
Thank you c u all on June 4.

hi.samina1
i got acceptance letter on 27 jan....and the last date to submit fee was 9th feb...i did submit it before that day....the cheque should be dated before the mentioned date on letter....so even if they recieve deposit after that date it doesnot matter

thank you.See u on june 4.HAe you guys thought about the loans..anyone applying for fafsa.What is the deadline,is it March 1?

Hi everybody,

Yours,

Hi Guys, pls add my e-mail id, [email protected]