for NYU class of 2010 IMPORTANT to read this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anyone for 27 mar interview or i m posting in wrong thread
plz let me know

Members don't see this ad.

HELLO,

i am a new member .count me in guys ,i got got my acceptance into nyu on Feb 29th .my email id [email protected]k you very much for the loads of valubale info on this site .wish u all good luck ,bye.

Members don't see this ad :)
HI.

PLEASE CHECK IF YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT U GAVE ME IS GOOD.
I CAN'T ADD YOU..IT SEEMS THE ADDRESS IS NOT GOOD...

WE ARE ALMOST 80 PPL IN THE GROUP.
I GUESS SOON THE WAITLIST WILL MOVE!!!!!!!!

hi tooth fairy,
can u just let me know how many are there in the group as of today so that the waitlisters like me can know their status.thanks.

i guess there are 90 ppl there and waitlist would move after april 30th so chillax

anybody who was interviewed on 13th feb ?????

hey any body from 27 march interview heard anything form university

hi

has anyone who was interviewed in the month of march got an acceptance letter.

thanx

Hi everybody,

First of all CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Me and Kapish are the moderators of the NYU class of 2010 yahoogroup.

Until now 25 people subscribe to this group. Kapish created this group so we can talk comun problems..like loan, housing, and all the step we have to do until the big day: June the 4th:))))

I need you do write in this thread your e-mail address so I can add you to the group and make communication easier.

thank you and good luck !!!

Yours,

The Fairy Lady:luck:

Congratulations to class of 2010.....
count me too in your yahoo group.......Here's my email id :- [email protected][/EMAIL]

Gud luck to everyone:thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
hi

has anyone who was interviewed in the month of march got an acceptance letter.

thanx

Yes , i was interviewed on 6th march and got letter of admission on 10th march. Whats ur stats?

Hi Golden tooth,
Congrats. Can you please share your scores?

can you just let us know how many are there in the group till now so that the waitlisters will have an idea:confused: .THANKS.

hi,

we are 90 people on the group,

I don't know the real number as some are not members on SDN....

I also heard there are 90 ppl waitlisted.

I wish you good luck!!!!

hi,

we are 90 people on the group,

I don't know the real number as some are not members on SDN....

I also heard there are 90 ppl waitlisted.

I wish you good luck!!!!

hi toothfairy,
THANKS for the reply.

hi there
i was interviewed in last week of march

we all were told that NYU is still interviewing for the seats and not for waitlist..

but when they send me the waitlist letter .... they mentioned that it i was waitlisted because of high enrolment pressure..

any ways they didnt even mentioned the waitlist standing or waitlist number..
so dont know what to expect...

any body have any idea how much the watlist moves in general and they have strictly recommended not to enquire..

thanks in advance
byee

hi,
i have been accepted to nyu and i am looking for place and loan Pls add me my email address is [email protected].

thanks
shikha

anyone who was interviewed on 13th feb

Congratulations!!! everyone
I am new to SDN.I got my acceptence in March.I was interviewed on 13 feb.Please count me in...my e-mail address is [email protected]
C u guys soon at NYUCD.Thank you.

I am looking for roommate in Pavonia Newport.It is about 8-10 min walk to Train station.I am D-2 student,If interested u can contact me at [email protected] some looking for temporary also fine, but atleat 2 and half months.If interested can stay there after also.
Thank you

hey anyone can tell me how difficult is it to find an apartment in manhattan near nyu

:hardy: Hi Toothfairy,
How many are we now?Job welldone.
Hello Ghosh,Hello winnipeg,priya.c ya

hi i am looking for accommodation near nyucd in manhattan/ newport/pavonia/hoboken/jersey city. i am an 2010 AP female student starting from june. please contact me if anyone has any openings.
thank you.

HI friends!!

we are 94 people on the NYU yahoo group!!!

I wish all the best to the people on the waitlist!!!

Hi everybody,

Until now 25 people subscribe to this group. Kapish created this group so we can talk comun problems..like loan, housing, and all the step we have to do until the big day: June the 4th:))))

I need you do write in this thread your e-mail address so I can add you to the group and make communication easier.

Yours,

Dear friend,
pls.add me too

[email protected]

Thanks.

Surprised to see that the group was deleted by the moderator without any intimation whatsoever. Should have passed the baton to someone else atleast instead of taking such a drastic step when people needed it the most

Surprised to see that the group was deleted by the moderator without any intimation whatsoever. Should have passed the baton to someone else atleast instead of taking such a drastic step when people needed it the most

I am sure there is more to it. Someone / a group is trying to hide / sweep something under the carpet. Moderators plz explain your action here (or you can PM me as well)

I find it very Weird too!!!!!!! are yu sure the gp is deleted!:confused:
we all are cut off?

its not there anymore as i sent a mail n got delivery failure... the only way to b in touch with singlettes of our batch is down the drain... ;)

Well...I didn't get any

Hey. Anyone looking for a roommate? I am looking at some decent places near NYU that would be affordable if I can find a roommate. Email me at [email protected] and I will tell you more details.

Hi, my email id is [email protected]. kindly add me to the group.

Hi everybody,

Yours,