for NYU class of 2010 IMPORTANT to read this

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just for some peace of mind for those waitlisted...any idea how many ppl have been accepted until now???? and how many total seats??........i'm on the waitlist...its very :eek: stressing.......thanx in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

just for some peace of mind for those waitlisted...any idea how many ppl have been accepted until now???? and how many total seats??........i'm on the waitlist...its very :eek: stressing.......thanx in advance.

hey dont worry you will make it...can u please share ur stats and who interviewed you?? am also waiting to hear a response..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everybody,

Heartiest Congratulations to all those who got accepted to NYU !!! Include me in the email group too. Looking forward to meeting you in June. My email id is [email protected]

Hey,
U did it..Congratulations on ur acceptance to NYU....
Happy Partying!!!

pls send me a private msg tooth fairy so that i can add send u my email ID I am unable to print my email ID here.

hi....

well i was interviewed on 8th feb
and received my acceptence on 27th feb

all the best to you......
db

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys...

i received the email from u guys thank you so much for adding me ...but it says that the moderators needs to approve that first before i can access the group.... so please accept me and i would appreciate if you can show me how to go about doing this all......thanks a ton

my email id is [email protected]:thumbup:
db

Thanks a ton for the invitation.Waiting for approval now.:)

The group is cool...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u made it ..... party time....:)

thanks braveheartz.wishing u good luck :thumbup: n hope to c u in june.

Thanks ...see u soon:)

i got in NYU class of 2010 ......please add me too .

Congratulations people...and welcome to the group [:D]

Hey,
Its really nice to know half of the class before June..Thanks to SDN...

Hi I am a new member in SDN.....I have been accepted to NYU too....
Have been reading the forum for a long time and wanted to thank everyone in the forum for posting all the reelvant info....

i was interviewed on Jan 18.....I have sent bulbul, WhitePearls and rheamoni a personal email requesting them to reply to me...plzzz it would be great if you guys could reply....

Count me innnnnnnnnnn :) :) :) :) :) :) congrats to all those who got accepted and all the best for all those who are waiting......:)
[email protected]

HI.

PLEASE CHECK IF YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT U GAVE ME IS GOOD.
I CAN'T ADD YOU..IT SEEMS THE ADDRESS IS NOT GOOD...

WE ARE ALMOST 80 PPL IN THE GROUP.
I GUESS SOON THE WAITLIST WILL MOVE!!!!!!!!

Count me innnnnnnnnnn :) :) :) :) :) :) congrats to all those who got accepted and all the best for all those who are waiting......:)
[email protected]

i hav interview on 27 mar but now almost everybody is gettin waitlisted ...
its very depressing......
ny ways lets hope we all make it in some school ...

does ny one have any idea about how much the waitlist moves...
thanxs

hello i am from canada and i have been accepted at NYU if anyone is looking to share a place or talk about loans please mail me at [email protected]:)

Hi every body,
Looking forward earnestly to meeting you guys come June 4.Everyone remain blessed;)