Friends WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, we are 20min from lynching barks, and I still don't know why ya'll are voting that way.
For some people it seems to be a bit of POE sprinkled with feels/play being different but I’m not 100% on that. I am not completely sold that MPM would make that play on mutts that was so messed up and obvious if she were a wolf. But I know sometimes people really like catching wolves in “mistakes”.

Well, we are 20min from lynching barks, and I still don't know why ya'll are voting that way.

For me it started that she didn't seem as analytical or observant as usual and when she finally did post reads a lot of them seemed to be sheepy/or hedgy with her reasoning. Especially her reads on AM. There were also a couple of specific posts that made me side-eye, but I'm not going to look for them now. There was also something about her vote order/flipping the last day or two that bothered me, but I don't remember what it was right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, idk if she's still at work, but I'm not thrilled with how this is playing out right now and part of me feels like both options are village even though they've been way up my sketchy list for a while.

Also, idk if she's still at work, but I'm not thrilled with how this is playing out right now and part of me feels like both options are village even though they've been way up my sketchy list for a while.
I’m not sure if I’m reading them as village or resigned since the vote has been sitting more or less at this place since like 10am.

Unofficial Day 6 Where are the Mods? Lynch Tally

Stagg ()
Barky (4)- Stagg, Cubs, MPM, dolphino
MPM (4) - Barky, Mizzy, Skilary, Mel
Dolphin ()-

8/8 voting

A tie!

Official Day 6 Mods Gotta Work Lynch Tally Cause Ya Know Living and Stuff.

Barky (4)
- Stagg, Cubs, MPM, dolphino

8/8 voting

A tie! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Day 6

Ah Rachel finally found out you loved her hard core. She stopped and bought flowers. She even went to greet you at the airport. You were coming clear back from China after all. But no. Ross stepped off the plane with HER. How could he. They fell madly in love and SHE even wanted to get a cat with Ross. She was in the way and had to go.

Dead is @Barkley13 Julie and a vanillager

Night close 9am Eastern.

Monica & Rachel's Apartment
1. @Stagg737
3. @dolphin106258
6. @mizchiefmanaged

Joey & Chandler's Apartment
7. @Skimble
15. @mypetmoose
14. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek

Central Perk
4. Lawper
5. CoffeeQuestionMark
2. genny
8. Miranda Sneft
20. muttmanager
9. Ms Procrastinator
10. acanthuroidei

Ross's Apartment
12. Barkley13

17. Animal Midwife
11. katashark
13. TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
16. Navilly
18. PrincessButterCup / Coopah

So possible scenarios:

Barks flips wolf -> Game end or those on Barks' vote look very village and Mel looks awful
Barks flips village -> We pray tomorrow isn't lylo
MPM flips wolf -> Game end or those on MPM's vote are look very village and Mel is essentially soft-cleared
MPM flips village -> We pray tomorrow isn't lylo and we debate if we want to continue to pursue a Barks lynch

So possible scenarios:

Barks flips wolf -> Game end or those on Barks' vote look very village and Mel looks awful
MPM flips wolf -> Game end or those on MPM's vote are look very village and Mel is essentially soft-cleared
MPM flips village -> We pray tomorrow isn't lylo and we debate if we want to continue to pursue a Barks lynch

• Sad
Well. For me its either Stagg or muggles if theres one wolf. And AM must have done a great coaching job telling her what to say in our PM on D2 or whatever it was if she's the one. But I cant lose to Stagg again. And I still think its more likely theres 2 wolves left.

The dolphin rage the last few days feels real to me. Especially after the history of getting killed off by Nav the last few games.
Good because it is real. He’s wasting our time putting up my name without having any other thoughts.

So possible scenarios:

I SWEAR if you’re a wolf and I could’ve just salt voted you into oblivion, I’m gonna lose it.

Well. For me its either Stagg or muggles if theres one wolf. And AM must have done a great coaching job telling her what to say in our PM on D2 or whatever it was if she's the one. But I cant lose to Stagg again. And I still think its more likely theres 2 wolves left.
Can we maybe put all our thoughts out there about why people “can’t” be wolves and group think those or something because just coming to a semi consensus on a lynch vote isn’t working anymore.

Can we maybe put all our thoughts out there about why people “can’t” be wolves and group think those or something because just coming to a semi consensus on a lynch vote isn’t working anymore.
After night cycle ends, sure. I'd rather not make it easier for wolves to figure out who best to kill using our reads.

Reactions: 1 users
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Genny (1) - BBC
BBC
(2) - AM, acanthy
Sporty (1) - stagg
Kata (3) - Lawpy, mizzy, MsP
AM () -
Stagg (2) - coffee?, kata
MsP (3) - cubs, mutts, petmoosy
Cubs (2) - barky, dolph
Navs () -
dolph (1) - genny
petmoosy (3) - Moosy, PBCoops, Navs

18/19
Missing: Skim

Day 2 Lynch Tally
Cubs (3) - miz, Barks, Lawpy
Navs (4) - Coffee?, mutts, mpm, cubs
Dolph (1) - BBC
MOOSE
(3) - AM, Nav, dolph
AM (1) - acanthuroidei
mutts
(1) - kata
miz (1) - Stagg

14/16
Missing: Skim, MOOSE

Day 3 Lynch Tally
MOOSE (6)
- Lawpy, AM, Barks, mutty, coffeebean?, acanthy
Barks (3) - cubs, Stagg, kata
kata
(4) - MOOSE, miz, Navs, Dolph
dolph (1) - Skilary

14/15
Missing: mpm

Day 4 Lynch Tally
Stagg (1) - Coffee?
AM (2) - cubs, acan
mutts (3) - AM, miz, mpm
Coffee? () -
mpm (2) - mutts, Skim
dolphin (2) - Mel, Lawpy
acan (2) - Stagg, Barks

12/13
Missing: dolphin

Day 5 Lynch Tally

Stagg (2) - d-fin, AM
muggles (1) - Skim
AM (6) - Stagg, cubs, mizzy, Lawpy, Barky, muggles

9/10
Missing: Mel

Day 6 Lynch Tally

Barky (4)
- Stagg, Cubs, MPM, dolphino

8/8
Missing: None

Day 6
giphy.gif

Paolo wasn't a great character. He was allegedly attractive (I don't see it) and he did own a cat which I guess is nice--but he had no personality and he made a pass at Phoebe while was he was dating Rachel. But I guess we're still sorry to see him go, even though the Friends weren't.

Dead is @cubsrule4e Paolo and a vanillager

Lynch Close 10 pm Eastern.

Monica & Rachel's Apartment
1. @Stagg737
3. @dolphin106258
6. @mizchiefmanaged

Joey & Chandler's Apartment
7. @Skimble
15. @mypetmoose
16. @Melchizedek

Central Perk
4. Lawper
5. CoffeeQuestionMark
2. genny
8. Miranda Sneft
20. muttmanager
9. Ms Procrastinator
10. acanthuroidei

Ross's Apartment
12. Barkley13
17. Animal Midwife

11. katashark
13. TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
16. Navilly
18. PrincessButterCup / Coopah
14. cubsrule4e

2 wolves
4 villagers

Stagg - possibly, but if there are two wolves I wouldn’t start here
Skim - General village read from what I’ve seen from her.
Miz - Don’t think so based on Mizzy putting Kata in danger D1.

MPM
Dolphin
Look at their voting records
MPM is up for lynch on D1 but doesn’t vote Kata, she votes for MSP who flips village

Dolphin has been on counter wagons to MPM and Kata on D1, counter to AM on D5, MPM again D6
By POE and relational analysis these two make the most sense as a wolf pack, I would throw Stagg into the mix purely because I'm paranoid that he bussed AM for the uber village cred.

I think right now my priority order is MPM, then Dolphin, then Stagg.

Lynch MPM

My thoughts on everyone from most village to most wolf based on how today went down:

Me: Obviously village, why can't you people see that??!?!?!?! (but really, I'm sad I'm not a wolf because I'd be very happy with my play if I were)
Mel: Confirmed village before rez, decent VCA
Question?

What is Sheldon's catch phrase?

Why people are or aren’t wolves:

Me: pushed a kata lynch day 1 when she was in danger and day 3 as well.

Mel: that move yesterday with the last minute vote was super sketch and I don’t think a wolf would do that. If barks flipped wolf then I’d be all over him but since she flipped village I don’t think he’s a wolf.

Stagg: weird interactions between him and cubs, known busser, but he did net us a wolf. Could possibly be him but he’s not who I’m going after today.

Skimble: busy. Has seemed authentic in the few posts she’s made. Not inclined to go there today.

Dolphin: I’ve had some strange feelings for her this whole game. On looking back she did vote for Kata on day 3 when it could have possibly been a tie so I’m dropping it today in favor for MPM. Been defensive but seems legitimate.

MPM: strange VCA, erratic behavior (could go either way), reads a whole lot like the underwear game. Went here yesterday, I’m going here again today.

******lynch MPM******

Last edited:
Lynch mpm

After that, I feel like dolphin is the next most likely wolf. I don’t think stagg would have outed AM like that if he were a wolf (though I’ll admit it’s possible, and if so, bravo!) I haven’t played much with miz, so I don’t know her play style, but leaning village. I’ve been reading mel village since he took over for Nav, though I side eyed him last night with that last second vote change, but there was no benefit to that move if he were a wolf.

Could go for either a stagg or dolphin lynch. Busy today, so on mobile. You won't get a wolf with me. 100% if you want to win don't choose me. If there are 2 wolves today is lylo. Look elsewhere.

Miz idk what you are seeing but this is nothing like the underwear game. Have you read any of the other games where I've been lynched? I urge you, please look elsewhere. If you lynch me, our only luck will be using the guitar on the one the wolves intend to kill and lynching a wolf tomorrow.

Could go for either a stagg or dolphin lynch. Busy today, so on mobile. You won't get a wolf with me. 100% if you want to win don't choose me. If there are 2 wolves today is lylo. Look elsewhere.

Miz idk what you are seeing but this is nothing like the underwear game. Have you read any of the other games where I've been lynched? I urge you, please look elsewhere. If you lynch me, our only luck will be using the guitar on the one the wolves intend to kill and lynching a wolf tomorrow.
The defensiveness seems on par with the underwear game to me. What other games have you been lynched in? I’ll find them.

The defensiveness seems on par with the underwear game to me. What other games have you been lynched in? I’ll find them.
Dog ww, topic omitted ww, and I almost got lynched in Ireland early on but somehow made it, still got super defensive

Dog ww, topic omitted ww, and I almost got lynched in Ireland early on but somehow made it, still got super defensive
I think dog ww is a pretty God example of how I can look sketchy as heck as a villager... threw a little hissy fit, hopefully I've reigned myself in a bit since then