Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I'm a noob (in the current noob game), but with what it's like rn in the US, has there been a icy wasteland themed game ever created? Like survival mechanics and items and such?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
More noob games please if inspiration strikes! I got kicked off so early. I'm bummed and must feed the addiction.

Reactions: 1 user
I was gonna try to launch my game, but I realized that I won't be able to be online very much from Saturday through Wednesday afternoon, and even though it should be fast, it won't be fast enough to finish by Friday night.

So someone can put a game out there, or I could post a signup on Tuesday.

Vet school keeps getting in the way of my ability to WW. I started making a googledoc for Pangaea yesterday and I got bit by a cat, our house furnace tried to blow a gasket and I was ambulatory-ing all day today. Oh, and I may have a HUGE cardio mid-term Friday..... :thinking:

• Care
Vet school keeps getting in the way of my ability to WW. I started making a googledoc for Pangaea yesterday and I got bit by a cat, our house furnace tried to blow a gasket and I was ambulatory-ing all day today. Oh, and I may have a HUGE cardio mid-term Friday..... :thinking:
school comes first kaydubs.

Reactions: 1 users

There's always Summer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Give me something to play!! Otherwise I'm stuck with my boring life in my last semester of undergrad. :)

Okay so I've been dying to try my hand at modding for a while now, and as I've just moved over to Dublin this week I've got a good bit of time on my hands while I'm job hunting. I've been bingeing on orange is the new black, and I think it would make an excellent theme! I'm going to work on throwing a game together, is there anyone more experienced that would be willing to help me out? I can design it all myself, but just want someone to check it to make sure it's fairly balanced and that I haven't screwed up anything. I'd also like to try doing most of the mod work myself during the actual game, so you won't have to assist much during that (though I may throw a question or two your way if I run into any difficulties). Any takers?

Category A: Games that are ready to go

Category B: Games that need some work but can be cleaned up in a few days if necessary

The Arrow (TV show) - SOV and Dyachei
Best of- SOV and Lissarae
The Following (tv show)--hedgie
26. New York theme - STL + sobsob

Category C: Games in some stage of development

10. Supernatural - swingnsave
12. Battle of the bands -rojo + kayd
13. Sword of Truth - Escalla

Category D: Games in planning stage/conceptual

1. Walking Dead: Packen/LIS
2. Horse theme - Philliab + EC
3. Super Mario Bros: EC + Zany
4. The Colony -Trema
5. Firefly - wildcatj + LIS
6. Portal - EC
7. Mystery Theme - LIS + dyachei
8. Disney Redux - Philliab and DVMD
9. Jurassic Park Redux - cuitlamiztli + DVMD
11. South Park - FFM
14. Indiana Jones- Devyn and DVMD
15. Star Trek - dyachei
16. Pangaea - kayd + lupin21
17. No theme, out of the depths of DVMD's mind - DVMD + Escalla
18. LIS & SOV (Airplanes)
19. Sons of Anarchy - swings + ?????
20. A Series of Unfortunate Events - EC and Lupin
21. Boardwalk Empire - FFM
22. Lonely Island - rojo
23. '80's Toys/Cartoons - Philliab + kaydubs
24. ?????????????? - Escalla & kaydubs
25. Avatar: The Last Airbender - kaydubs
26. Immunology WW - Lissa and DVMD (writing credits to SOV as well from last year).
27. WW Mental Hospital - SnS, Lupin, and Dy

Okay so I've been dying to try my hand at modding for a while now, and as I've just moved over to Dublin this week I've got a good bit of time on my hands while I'm job hunting. I've been bingeing on orange is the new black, and I think it would make an excellent theme! I'm going to work on throwing a game together, is there anyone more experienced that would be willing to help me out? I can design it all myself, but just want someone to check it to make sure it's fairly balanced and that I haven't screwed up anything. I'd also like to try doing most of the mod work myself during the actual game, so you won't have to assist much during that (though I may throw a question or two your way if I run into any difficulties). Any takers?
Tempting.......PM me if you'd like.

No worries. You'll be a scary wolf. RAWR

:laugh: Everyone is going to start lynching me D2 from now on out at this rate. But I do have a great new motto now (thanks to you): "I feel no guilt when I kill villagers. DIEVILLAGERSDIEEEEEEE."

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone made a Diablo themed game?

Or we could throw out some real nerd ish and go with a WoW game... Just saying. The nostalgic feels.

More noob games please if inspiration strikes! I got kicked off so early. I'm bummed and must feed the addiction.
Second this.
Maybe an Intermediate level game that includes groups and PMs, but is still being played mostly by noobs
Not that I'm too intimidated to play with the pros or anything...

• Care
Second this.
Maybe an Intermediate level game that includes groups and PMs, but is still being played mostly by noobs

Yes yes yes!!

Second this.

I agree...I'd really like the chance to play as a villager before I tackle another game with the big leaguers.

can't have it both ways escalla.

You have lost your "niceness virginity". Once gone, ya ain't getting it back.

That may be so, but I still maintain less tricksy :p

I was remembering the shiz you gave rojo and I about only respecting wolves that sell everything out for a win. How true was that? *sigh*