Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Either me and wildzoo or me and swings will be up after, both games will be pretty much done by this weekend
You and swings can go first, that way ours will probably run around the time when my online class is ending :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Not an indication of order for the last 2 in category C but they're progressing. Who's ready for more WW?? I know the latest game just ended, but I can post sign-ups for Battle.

Games in Progress

1- Noobies and boobies - from the twisted mind of SOV. Can be a massive game, but it won't be any longer than usual.

Category A: Games that are ready to go

1- BoTB - kaydubs & Haxx

Category B: Games that need some work but can be cleaned up in a few days if necessary

1. Dr. Seuss - Swing and STL (early July)
2. The Following (tv show)--hedgie

Category C: Games in some stage of development

1. Supernatural - swingnsave + gwen
2. Best of- SOV and Lissarae
3. Resistance Redux Not WW - Rojo
4. Portal - EC
5. ????? - Chillbo
6. The Stand - STL + WildZoo
7. '80's Sex Toys/Cartoons - Philliab + kaydubs
8. Avatar: The Last Airbender - kaydubs & Cyndia

Category D: Games in planning stage/conceptual

1. Walking Dead: Packen/LIS (08/07/2012)
2. Horse theme - Philliab + EC
3. Super Mario Bros: EC + Zany
4. The Colony -Trema
5. Firefly - wildcatj + LIS
6. Mystery Theme - LIS + dyachei
7. Disney Redux - Philliab and DVMD
8. Jurassic Park Redux - cuitlamiztli + DVMD
9. South Park - FFM
10. Indiana Jones- Devyn and DVMD
11. Star Trek - dyachei
12. No theme, out of the depths of DVMD's mind - DVMD + Escalla
13. LIS & SOV (Airplanes)
14. *poof*
15. A Series of Unfortunate Events - EC and Lupin
16. Boardwalk Empire - FFM
17. Lonely Island - rojo
18. ?????????????? - Escalla & kaydubs
19. Immunology WW - Lissa and DVMD (writing credits to SOV as well from last year).
20. WW Mental Hospital - SnS, Lupin, and Dy
21. Saint's RoWW - touchpause13 and ???
22. Kingdom Hearts - Ashgirl and Gwen
23. RWBY- Gwen and Ashgirl (noobs be getting adventurous )
24. The Dark Tower - Philliab + WildZoo
25. Wheel of Time - Cyndia, WL, and Ashgirl
26. BioShock - WildZoo + Mad Jack

Members don't see this ad :)
I think @kaydubs and I will be posting sign ups today, with the intention of starting mondayish?

Reactions: 1 users
Didn't there used to be a Sons of Anarchy game on the list? Anyone know why it got removed? I recently binge watched all 5 seasons that are on Netflix and I loved it. If swings or whoever had it on the list still wants to run it at some point and is willing to have a noob co-mod, I'd love to help with that one.

you mean like big band era?
Glenn Miller?
Duke Ellington?
Buddy Rich?
Benny Goodman?

I should have no problem? Right?

(jk - those are the bands of MY FATHER's era. Damn that is really ancient history. Any of you even know them?)
they ring bells. I am a fan of big band music. For what it's worth, @thedrjojo had a heavy hand in planning some of these rolls so.....take that for what it's worth ;)

they ring bells. I am a fan of big band music. For what it's worth, @thedrjojo had a heavy hand in planning some of these rolls so.....take that for what it's worth ;)
oh sweet jesus...

i'd be interested to see what you have done with this monstrosity... hopefully you scrapped a lot of my ideas, because this would just frustrate me as a player and i think as originally designed would last 5 weeks long. BUT, the excellence involved would be epic...

oh sweet jesus...

i'd be interested to see what you have done with this monstrosity... hopefully you scrapped a lot of my ideas, because this would just frustrate me as a player and i think as originally designed would last 5 weeks long. BUT, the excellence involved would be epic...
I already foresee some headaches for everyone. Courtesy of your insanity, of course :biglove:

Members don't see this ad :)
oh sweet jesus...

this scares me:scared:
not sure this game is for me and the mrs.

I should be good to go after BoTB if everything goes according to plan.

Games in Progress

1- Noobies and boobies - from the twisted mind of SOV. Can be a massive game, but it won't be any longer than usual.

1- BoTB - kaydubs & Haxx

Category B: Games that need some work but can be cleaned up in a few days if necessary

3. Saint's RoWW - touchpause13 and ???

4. Portal - EC
5. ????? - Chillbo
6. The Stand - STL + WildZoo
7. '80's Sex Toys/Cartoons - Philliab + kaydubs
8. Avatar: The Last Airbender - kaydubs & Cyndia

4. The Colony -Trema
9. South Park - FFM
11. Star Trek - dyachei
14. *poof*
17. Lonely Island - rojo
19. Immunology WW - Lissa and DVMD (writing credits to SOV as well from last year).
21. Kingdom Hearts - Ashgirl and Gwen
22. RWBY- Gwen and Ashgirl (noobs be getting adventurous )
23. The Dark Tower - Philliab + WildZoo
24. Wheel of Time - Cyndia, WL, and Ashgirl
25. BioShock - WildZoo + Mad Jack

Hey @touchpause13 do you need somebody to help with the modding for your game? I haven't played much Saint's Row but I could help with vote tallying and PM's and such if you need it :D
Worry about your own games! Ahem :p. (Jk) I have internet again after almost 10 days of no internet, so our game should be ready before this one ends :)

Worry about your own games! Ahem :p. (Jk) I have internet again after almost 10 days of no internet, so our game should be ready before this one ends :)
I did my part Mr. Slacker! :p That's awesome though, I'm really excited about it :D

Hey @touchpause13 do you need somebody to help with the modding for your game? I haven't played much Saint's Row but I could help with vote tallying and PM's and such if you need it :D
Don't you want to actually play a few games?? If you have time yeah I could totally use help

Don't you want to actually play a few games?? If you have time yeah I could totally use help
There are plenty of games to play, and I would love to help :D But if you'd rather I played your game I can do that instead! Up to you :)

Games in Progress

1- BoTB - kaydubs & Haxx

1.. The Stand - STL + WildZoo

3. Saint's RoWW - touchpause13 and ???

4. Portal - EC
5. ????? - Chillbo
6. '80's Sex Toys/Cartoons - Philliab + kaydubs
7. Avatar: The Last Airbender - kaydubs & Cyndia

4. The Colony -Trema
9. South Park - FFM
11. Star Trek - dyachei
14. *poof*
17. Lonely Island - rojo
25. BioShock - WildZoo + Mad Jack[/QUOTE]

There are plenty of games to play, and I would love to help :D But if you'd rather I played your game I can do that instead! Up to you :)
I think you should play and then if/when you die you should come along as comod

Didn't there used to be a Sons of Anarchy game on the list? Anyone know why it got removed? I recently binge watched all 5 seasons that are on Netflix and I loved it. If swings or whoever had it on the list still wants to run it at some point and is willing to have a noob co-mod, I'd love to help with that one.
I was totally still run it but it won't be for a long time haha I've got Dr Seuss & supernatural to run before I can even start thinking about SOA. But I loooOOoOOoOve the show.

Games in Progress

1- BoTB - kaydubs & Haxx

1.. The Stand - STL + WildZoo
2. Saint's RoWW - Touchpause13

4. Portal - EC
5. ????? - Chillbo
6. '80's Sex Toys/Cartoons - Philliab + kaydubs
7. Avatar: The Last Airbender - kaydubs & Cyndia

4. The Colony -Trema
9. South Park - FFM
11. Star Trek - dyachei
14. *poof*
17. Lonely Island - rojo
25. BioShock - WildZoo + Mad Jack

TP - do you feel yours is ready enough now, or would you like 1 of my two games in the queue to go up next? And DVMD, were u planning on running that small game? If TP isn't ready, I would be happy to let you go if you wanted to :)

TP - do you feel yours is ready enough now, or would you like 1 of my two games in the queue to go up next? And DVMD, were u planning on running that small game? If TP isn't ready, I would be happy to let you go if you wanted to :)

The small game was just a suggestion at the time as I was not sure if another game was ready to go and I figure some of the newer people might like a small, simple, straightforward game for practice. It isn't a standing game that I am planning on running and anyone is able to run a game like it as it was going to be like a speed ww, just over a few days instead of a few hours. I no longer have the time for that currently, but if someone else wants to do something like that, they are free to go for it.

Mine is ready to go yeah.

If y'all want I can post a sign up today or tomorrow. I don't want to step on anyone's toes or anything.

If y'all want I can post a sign up today or tomorrow. I don't want to step on anyone's toes or anything.
If you post it today, can you or anyone else please sign me up? I'm going to be gone most of the day (birthday = trying to get my car stereo to stop playing backwards, followed by work, followed by whiskey-ginger and a good book :D) but I'd like to play.

Edit: I don't know the etiquette on asking to be signed up for a game if you think you'll miss sign-ups. So if it's rude because I'd be taking up a spot that someone else who is actually on SDN at the right time wants, then disregard my request. :)

Last edited:
If you post it today, can you or anyone else please sign me up? I'm going to be gone most of the day (birthday = trying to get my car stereo to stop playing backwards, followed by work, followed by whiskey-ginger and a good book :D) but I'd like to play.
WL, we have the same birthday ;)

WL, we have the same birthday ;)
Yay, birthday twins! Happy birthday! :D

My best friend in elementary school had the same birthday too, and her name is only a couple letters off from mine. Little-me thought it was awesome.

Yay, birthday twins! Happy birthday! :D

My best friend in elementary school had the same birthday too, and her name is only a couple letters off from mine. Little-me thought it was awesome.
Oh my gosh, we're twins! My elementary school friend had the same birthday and same initials :rofl:Happy Birthday!!!

Oh my gosh, we're twins! My elementary school friend had the same birthday and same initials :rofl:Happy Birthday!!!
My friend and I almost had the same initials too. (If I used my mom's last name instead of my dads, which I talked about doing and sometimes signed my name that way.) o_O You weren't by any chance pre-nursing for a while, were you? :laugh:

My friend and I almost had the same initials too. (If I used my mom's last name instead of my dads, which I talked about doing and sometimes signed my name that way.) o_O You weren't by any chance pre-nursing for a while, were you? :laugh:
Haha nope! I guess we're still close enough to twins ;)

Btw, whomever goes next - I'm probably not going to be on the computer much till Sunday due to a wedding so if signups get posted, can you put me on it? :)

Sooo who's next?? I'm ready for more WW in my life.

Lol I will post sign ups today