[Game] You're Banned!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I win I got tripled banned. Best that.

Oh and I Grady is banned for that 70s show references

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 users
Banned for typo.
Is not as
And hence banned also for irony and hypocrisy
Banned for missing awesome chance to use this meme:
3sl327.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Banned for typo.
Is not as
Banned for misreading. Claiming something as my job is just as valid as claiming something is my job.
Banned because I really need to go to bed but this game is so captivating
Banned for reminding me that I also need to go to bed

All three of you are banned for being way too chatty.
Banned for typo.
Is not as
STL is double-banned. First he is banned for being chatty. Then he is banned for banning someone for a typo leading to incorrect grammar, but using completely incorrect grammar and punctuation himself.

Actually, he is triple banned. What in the world is "editing to bed" and how is WZ failing to do that?

Reactions: 4 users
All three of you are banned for being way too chatty.

STL is double-banned. First he is banned for being chatty. Then he is banned for banning someone for a typo leading to incorrect grammar, but using completely incorrect grammar and punctuation himself.

Actually, he is triple banned. What in the world is "editing to bed" and how is WZ failing to do that?
Banned for banning harder than anyone else in this thread

Reactions: 3 users
Banned for my misreading and thinking you said being harder... And I will leave it at that...

And Amer - banned for being late to the punch
Banned for trying to blame me for your mind's existence in the gutter

Banned for my misreading and thinking you said being harder... And I will leave it at that...

And Amor - banned for being late to the punch
:roflcopter: Maybe she did say that and ninja-edited to make you look like your mind is in the gutter... (Not that you need any help with that.)

Amor - Banned for not sharing the punch. I'm thirsty.

:roflcopter: Maybe she did say that and ninja-edited to make you look like your mind is in the gutter... (Not that you need any help with that.)

Banned for being rude. Mean. :p

Banned for not telling me what flavor punch you want!

Banned for implying that my mind is more in the gutter than yours. Mine can't go down that far even if I tried :p
Banned for lies. I never implied such a thing!
Banned for not offering a friendly hand to help dig STL's mind out
Banned for not realizing that I would only be able to pull his mind further down into the gutter.