Has Anyone Who Interviewed For NYMC In Late January Heard Yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Skum Bagg

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
THanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
jan 26th and no word yet.

Interviewed Jan 20th, Accepted 2 weeks ago.

Interviewed March 10th, accepted today :)

NYMC acceptances/wait-list notifications by email or snailmail? G'luck all!

redsox2004 said:
NYMC acceptances/wait-list notifications by email or snailmail? G'luck all!
They sent me an email and a snail mail package on the same day.

Crasavitsa said:
They sent me an email and a snail mail package on the same day.

interviewed on feb 2 and accepted on april 7

Has anyone not heard since late Jan. or am I the only one?

I interviewed late Jan as well and have not yet heard back.

I'm still waiting......................however, they never told me anything about a waitlist.........what does that mean???????? The reason I'm asking is b/c I heard that several applicants were notified by NYMC that they will be waitlisted. But I havent even heard that much. :confused:

Were these people told that in their interview or did they receive a call/email about being on the waitlist? It seems they accepted a bunch of people last week so I think they are still accepting. I hope anyways....When did you interview???

brewcow said:
Were these people told that in their interview or did they receive a call/email about being on the waitlist? It seems they accepted a bunch of people last week so I think they are still accepting. I hope anyways....When did you interview???

late january

so then who told these people you are talking about the waitlist - was that at their interview or prior to it????

brewcow said:
so then who told these people you are talking about the waitlist - was that at their interview or prior to it????

I believe it was after their interview...........But, dude, i'm in the same boat you're in.......so I wish you allllllllllll the luck :luck:

I'm pretty sure they arent interviewing for waitlist yet, My friend interviewed in early april and was accepted in may and is now an ms1. Also, you get reviewed hwen your interviewer submits your stuff, and some are slower than others (I know drakontides is real slow if she interviewed any of you guys)

peetey said:
I believe it was after their interview...........But, dude, i'm in the same boat you're in.......so I wish you allllllllllll the luck :luck:

i got a waitlist letter today. interviewed 1/26. screw 'em, i'm going to einstein.
by the way, did anyone else have a horrid interview with a certain condescending pharm prof who shall remain nameless? it was completely unpleasant and really left me with a not-so-great impression of the faculty there...

I too got waitlisted - so annoying and vague are these waitlists!

brewcow said:
I too got waitlisted - so annoying and vague are these waitlists!

That makes 3 of us...and 3 waitlists for me. Good luck to all!