Help me ELIMINATE schools!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucsdhopeful

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Hoping you lovely ladies and gentlemen could help me out. I really appreciate your insight and work on this forum.

I'm a cGPA 3.6, sGPA 3.3, 32 MCAT.

I have the standard ECs, with some particular ones like Gospel Choir and work in Archaeological digs. I believe I have a unique statement and hope to use that to stand out from my (below) average stats.

I've put some OOS schools for my list and am wondering if there are any schools here that I should not apply to.

I am NOT looking to add schools. Instead, I am looking to eliminate schools that may be a waste of time/money. Perhaps they don't take a lot of OOS, or look for a certain type of applicant. Help me eliminate some schools please! Here's the list:

Rush Medical College
Albany Medical College
Stony Brook University School of Medicine
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Den
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Scien
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Indiana University School of Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
Mayo Medical School
Michigan State University
Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
The University of Toledo College of Medicine
Wayne State University School of Medicine

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
State of residence?????

Hey all,

Hoping you lovely ladies and gentlemen could help me out. I really appreciate your insight and work on this forum.

I'm a cGPA 3.6, sGPA 3.3, 32 MCAT.

I have the standard ECs, with some particular ones like Gospel Choir and work in Archaeological digs. I believe I have a unique statement and hope to use that to stand out from my (below) average stats.

I've put some OOS schools for my list and am wondering if there are any schools here that I should not apply to.

I am NOT looking to add schools. Instead, I am looking to eliminate schools that may be a waste of time/money. Perhaps they don't take a lot of OOS, or look for a certain type of applicant. Help me eliminate some schools please! Here's the list:

Rush Medical College
Albany Medical College
Stony Brook University School of Medicine
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Den
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Scien
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Indiana University School of Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
Mayo Medical School
Michigan State University
Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
The University of Toledo College of Medicine