Hey guys... avatar change!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Avatar changed to Dr Ginger. She's a #$%^ing doctor, yo (although she is NOT equivalent to Dr Wagg).

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe you should change your avatar to your new dog skeleton!

Damn it she just changed avatars! Some of us identify people based on avatars and it'll be another week or so before I stop wondering why TT hasn't posted in a while.

Members don't see this ad :)
I try and stick to ones that move - that helps, right?

Actually yes, quite a bit, because I think you're the only one with an animated avatar.

New avi! Decided to change things up a bit :D

From the best movie ever...

Changed from my epic Pi day extravaganza to a picture I took of a hairy coo on The Hairy Coo tour that went up to the highlands. :)

Figured since my love of monkeys is now out and about, I should change my avatar. This little Spider pretty much sums up my current psychological state...

I never even thought about putting an avatar on a forum before but then I saw this thread...

Hopefully it worked. That's my almost horse (almost as in I ALMOST get to bring him up here next semester even though I don't own him (yet)... just as soon as I convince my mom that horses do NOT colic and die all the time... I mean seriously, how many horses has she known that have coliced and died? But that was her exact words to me "Horses colic and die all the time.").

Since I'm one of the people who complains about people changing avatars bc that's how I know who everyone is...

Figured I should post.

Go SID!!

Forgot about this thread...since break is here and Ill probably be around a bit more, here is my new avatar!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm taking inorganic II and can't stand to look at molarity jokes - so this is the sloth I work with at our museum. He loves his sweet potatoes. :)

change up... because change is good!

before: glamor shot of my little pony.
after?: mug shot of my puppy dog, when he was actually a puppy.

Recently changed to a dart frog (he's mine:cool:). I'm trying to be more active on this site so I decided I needed a new avatar.

Changed mine after over a year on the site. Went from the text one I had ("Be cool, soda pop") to a shot of my horse and I at a show this fall. Because I love his stupid butt.

I don't get it, when I put my avatar on here I just took a pic off my hard drive. I've been posting on various message boards for half (literally...that's actually kind of sad) my life, and I was surprised that I DIDN'T have to re-size it. (It was taken with a 10 megapixel camera.) So...ummm...what's with the re-sizing complaints? Or can you guys not see my avatar?

I changed my avatar from a SQUEE!Hampster to a "guineasaurus"

all compliments of DailySquee :)

Hold onto your hats!
My avatar is changing from a head-shot of my Morgan at a dressage show to a mini painted with rainbow finger-paint.

I finally decided to get have avatar!

Found this pic via google pic search. Its a reference to common gamma chain deficient beagles...or bubble beagles! (Its the best pic I could find)
I'm an immunology nerd :)

Bubble beagles make me sad. :(

While it is sad...I believe the colony I'm aware of was derived from a beagle with a natural genetic mutation for it, so not created on purpose. This model allows for a lot of research on SCID, as its a close mimic of the condition in humans.

You'd be surprised how social research dogs are. They have a lot of contact with different people all day long, maybe even moreso than dogs who sit at home all day alone. They're also very friendly. Eventually (years down the road) when I get a dog, I want a wild-type research dog.

TT, I expected a picture of a hose.

I changed mine to a character from my favorite movie. Brownie points to anyone who knows what it's from.

I changed mine to a character from my favorite movie. Brownie points to anyone who knows what it's from.

Labyrinth! David Bowie :love:

And I found a better picture of a donkey than any I have. White background helps.

That makes me really want to watch Neverending Story now. I'm so glad someone got it though. One of my best friends has never seen it. I'm trying to find a time to force him, since I watched Smokey and the Bandit with him. It's only fair.

I like the quality of the avatars on this thread.

Been a touch angry lately...

My trusty steed covered in ice

Last edited:
changed from my *squee* avvy to one of my furry little baby. all ears and legs =D

Ok, TT I love your new avatar! BUT I get entranced and watch it for like 10 minutes, lol:laugh:

CT, psilovethomas, that's twice in 2 weeks! I am having a hard time recognizing you:cool:

LMMS, I like the new look...edgy.

Found this pic via google pic search. Its a reference to common gamma chain deficient beagles...or bubble beagles! (Its the best pic I could find)
I'm an immunology nerd :)

Oh EllieG, we found a dog for you!!

Anywho- changed my avatar. It's the recently discovered prickly love of my life-- China the hedgehog.