Hey guys... avatar change!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay, me and whtsthfrequency are both playin' a game elsewhere in the forum, so please forgive the strange avatars. It know it's weird. Lol.

A GAME!!! I like games........can I play?

Members don't see this ad :)
A GAME!!! I like games........can I play?

They don't take kindly to newcomers over in the Lounge. You can lurkwatch I suppose, but you'd have to wait for another game to start in order to try and play. They tend to kill off the noobs first, too - I think my time will be short!

They don't take kindly to newcomers over in the Lounge. You can lurkwatch I suppose, but you'd have to wait for another game to start in order to try and play. They tend to kill off the noobs first, too - I think my time will be short!

You must endure the Lounge Wall of Hate first, young grasshopper ;) j/k

WhtsThFrequency, your are not kiddin'....don't worry, I get it:cool:

Figured I'd change my avatar as well. Same dog, different pic (my favorite pic of him).
I had to put him down last Thursday...hemangiosarcoma. Had him from when he was 6 weeks old (9 lbs.) to 10 years old (185 lbs). His name was Dozer and he was the bestest dog a girl could ever hope for! RIP Big Man, see you on the flip side!

WhtsThFrequency, your are not kiddin'....don't worry, I get it:cool:

Eh, wait for the latest influx of trolls to go over. I have been in the Lounge for a while, and TT just started posting and she's had no trouble. We need some more vet people there - I paved the wway to gain some respect for our profession :laugh:. If you're clever and subtle, you may gain entry ;)

Actually most of the peepz there are very cool, TBH. Just right now, we have a bunch of premed douchebags infiltrating.....but yeah, it's a fun place once you get the lay of the land.

Figured I'd change my avatar as well. Same dog, different pic (my favorite pic of him).
I had to put him down last Thursday...hemangiosarcoma. Had him from when he was 6 weeks old (9 lbs.) to 10 years old (185 lbs). His name was Dozer and he was the bestest dog a girl could ever hope for! RIP Big Man, see you on the flip side!

Awww he looks like a "Dozer!" Big puppeh! So sad :(

I shall protect you !!! :laugh: Shame we are not allowed to cross-PM outside of groups.

I'm so sorry. :( :( :( What a handsome guy!

You must endure the Lounge Wall of Hate first, young grasshopper ;) j/k

I just made my first post in the Lounge. I winced a little when I hit submit. Now just waiting on someone to hate on me lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha. Well, ya know. If you don't act like an a**hat, they can only be so mean.

Since I was expecting it, I thought it was funny. I have been following your game. Not sure I totally understand how it works but I'm glad you haven't been killed yet.

Haha. Well, ya know. If you don't act like an a**hat, they can only be so mean.

Hah I've been posting in the question and word association threads. I'm trying to build up my rep over there...

Dyachei, have I been totally out of the loop or have you been away for a while? How're things? I admit I have been neglecting the vet forums a bit myself so I haven't been able to keep tabs on folks.

Dyachei, have I been totally out of the loop or have you been away for a while? How're things? I admit I have been neglecting the vet forums a bit myself so I haven't been able to keep tabs on folks.

I've been lurking around, not posting much. Things are going pretty well, last rotation starts tomorrow morning. Still waiting on the job thing - I have had several interviews but no answers as of yet.

I've been lurking around, not posting much. Things are going pretty well, last rotation starts tomorrow morning. Still waiting on the job thing - I have had several interviews but no answers as of yet.

Last rotation, wooooo! :) It'll feel awesome when you realize you're done. Me and my classmates had mimosas and donuts in the school parking lot the Monday morning that we transferred our patients to the incoming class :laugh:

Last rotation, wooooo! :) It'll feel awesome when you realize you're done. Me and my classmates had mimosas and donuts in the school parking lot the Monday morning that we transferred our patients to the incoming class :laugh:

That sounds amazing! We don't have anything like that planned yet. We're getting our roast videos filmed this week, though. Friday we had a slow clinic day and there was probably 1/6 of the class sitting in the phone room talking about being done.

The normal avvie is back, and while I was changin' my details, my finger slipped and hit 'Veterinary Student.' Oops. I was gonna wait, but hey, accidents happen. :)

The normal avvie is back, and while I was changin' my details, my finger slipped and hit 'Veterinary Student.' Oops. I was gonna wait, but hey, accidents happen. :)

Hmmm. I think that "discussion" last year was pretty much the last we saw of Electrophile. You trying to re-stir the pot?

Doesn't seem like your style. Maybe you spent too much time with those med people!

Hmmm. I think that "discussion" last year was pretty much the last we saw of Electrophile. You trying to re-stir the pot?

Doesn't seem like your style. Maybe you spent too much time with those med people!

Hah!! I remember that. Wonder where Electrophile is, anyway. I'm sure she's in practice by now. Have not seen her in quite some time.

lol - I considered changing my status but couldn't remember who it ws that got so offended last year. ah well - I'll get around to it in a bit.

I changed mine, then realized no one else changed theirs, and then changed it back because I felt like I must be violating some kind of unspoken rule. Apparently it had been spoken, just before I was on the board regularly.

Crazy vet students and your illogical social conventions. :p

It was electrophile, yeah. That was a bit nuts. I don't think it matters THAT much. If it says "c/o 2015" anywhere on your stuff, then anyone that thinks otherwise just isn't reading.

It was electrophile, yeah. That was a bit nuts. I don't think it matters THAT much. If it says "c/o 2015" anywhere on your stuff, then anyone that thinks otherwise just isn't reading.

speaking of - you're missing your signature - it doesn't say anywhere that you are c/o 2015.....for heaven's sake, woman - I'm about to get VERY OFFENDED.

;) :laugh:

I always wondered why some people
s signatures showed up sometimes and not at other times. well, I'll be. Learn something new every day!

You can uncheck the "show your signature" box at the bottom of the reply box. On some message boards, it is considered impolite to take up space by showing your signature on every post in the same thread.

Its a real kitteh, you better believe it, and i want one. Its called the Munchkin!! :rofl:

Its a real kitteh, you better believe it, and i want one. Its called the Munchkin!! :rofl:

I LOVE Munchkins! We have a pair of litter mates who come to our clinic and they are really, truly that adorable. I remember the first time I tried to draw blood on one, oh man. Pulled the leg out and went "...buh?" because they are SO SHORT.

I LOVE Munchkins! We have a pair of litter mates who come to our clinic and they are really, truly that adorable. I remember the first time I tried to draw blood on one, oh man. Pulled the leg out and went "...buh?" because they are SO SHORT.

AWWWHHHHWWW! I've never seen one before and the one tabby picture that i have seen I swore was photoshopped. I finally was crusing cat breeds trying to figure out if our new boys were somewhat exotic when I came across this! :love: It'll match the corgi that I want one day! :laugh:

AWWWHHHHWWW! I've never seen one before and the one tabby picture that i have seen I swore was photoshopped. I finally was crusing cat breeds trying to figure out if our new boys were somewhat exotic when I came across this! :love: It'll match the corgi that I want one day! :laugh:

Loving your new avatar :biglove: