HG/HP WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

• The Boy Who Lived

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
3 hours after night closes and there is only 1 lynch vote and no discussion? Is this when the dead get to play again? Lynch all the living! Bring back a zombie floberworm!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am going to sleep. Last night sucked.

Tentative ***lynch mj***

Please do not bandwagon this unless someone else has an actual reason. I am too tired and beat up to think much about my vote. Sorry.
It makes me sad that you are beat up and I wasn't the one to do it.

In other news: Zombie grindylow for sale.

Reactions: 1 user
Zombie Hagrid would like to make a new item:

!Septimus Snodgrass's Stand Strong Solution!
For the wishy-washy wizard who doesn't know whether to swish or flick.
Take a sip, and be imbued with decisiveness!

Send it to all the players.
Need moar lynching!

Reactions: 4 users
Trying to parse the truth from the lies behind the scenes.

Plus, all play and no work makes Jack unemployed.

Reactions: 2 users
MQ if you're silenced "like" this post. I'd thought we were done with that but since I see you've checked in yet remained quiet figured I'd check

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile

I'm not silenced. Just not a big forum poster unless I have something to say. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Noothring hoophand whoorthmhee ahlniheet.
Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 2.29.37 PM.png

The behind the scenes is not bringing much clarity unfortunately. We seem to have a mysterious second blocker again.
Mysterious? I know of one blocker still living... is there another? Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

And MQ I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something you wanted to say but couldn't, not trying to call you out :)

Mysterious? I know of one blocker still living... is there another? Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

And MQ I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something you wanted to say but couldn't, not trying to call you out :)
I should amend this, I think I know of one blocker still living. I could be wrong. That happens sometimes. Very rarely though :p

Results are in, i only get a short lunch break and blah blah blah so doing this from memory and possibly out of order, will fix later if needed.
Kam - wolf
fb - ability
Hazel - fail
Hazel - Doxy
MJ - villager
Lupin - ability

I am not silenced, just don't any information...

If no one is saying they blocked anyone or had any failed kill attempts, I feel like it could be another conversation ...

Lynch Teep

I hope were not looking at another conversion. Lupin might not be the worst choice either, good conversion target

Yeah, but I've already been asked by three or four people now about that. I would hope that wolves would be smarter than that because I am always a wolf now if I make it to the end. :meh:

Lynch WZ

I'm still sticking with my gut and theory from yesterday. I was also blocked last night, and while it had similar wording from my previous multiple blocks it wasn't the same person.

And since I'm pretty sure that the wolves already know my ability (because I shared with Trilt before she got converted) I might as well tell the rest of the village. I can track eon. I had a string of blocking early, also caught Cyndia on N6, and was planning on looking into WZ last night before I was blocked again.

I don't know if someone has been hiding a blocking ability this whole time, or someone is still able to steal abilities, but that might some insight into who the other wolf would be

***unlynch mj***

***lynch lupin***

1. Excellent conversion choice

2. Was blocked by own admission last night

3. Uses "ability not Wolfy" as defense, which is meaningless for a convert

4. This is more out there, but..... I am the one who has been moving people. I missed a few nights recently because I didn't get a move in. Lupes should have been suspicious of me as a convert but didn't seem to be at all. It felt very odd to me.

5. Feels for a while.

Sniff. I hate lynching my lackey.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I am going to sleep. Last night sucked.

Tentative ***lynch mj***

Please do not bandwagon this unless someone else has an actual reason. I am too tired and beat up to think much about my vote. Sorry.
It makes me sad that you are beat up and I wasn't the one to do it.

In other news: Zombie grindylow for sale.

I don't know about this Lupin lynch. If she hadn't tallied the other night for Dy last minute then we probably wouldn't have been able to lynch WTF. I guess it really depends on when the conversions happened...

Reactions: 1 user
I've worked my ass off this game to find the wolves. Not much else I can say. You are taking out someone that at least would have given the wolves a problem if they killed me. I believe in Teep. I believe in FFM and the two others I have been working with behind the scenes.

lynch wz

because there has to be a reason Teep couldn't seer her last night.

I'm going to unlynch lupin and lynch wz

I believe teep's role makes sense so I don't want to vote for teep and although I agree that lupin would be a good convert, I'm just not convinced enough to lynch them.

Sorry but 2 blocks and no kills this late in the game feels like it has to be that a wolf was blocked. Since more people think Lupin than Teep, I'll go that route.

Unlynch Teep
Lynch Lupin

Sorry but 2 blocks and no kills this late in the game feels like it has to be that a wolf was blocked. Since more people think Lupin than Teep, I'll go that route.

Unlynch Teep
Lynch Lupin
And what if it wasn't a block but that WZ was untrackable? There isn't another blocker. We lynched WTF because of that lie.

Stuff is really going to fall apart if we are wrong on Lupin. Ugh.................