His Dark Materials WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
4 wolves goes against the 1 in each group

DocE is not a big proponent of this theory. Havent been since it was announced.

Members don't see this ad.

Night 6 Roster

Jordan College

Trilt
LIS
DVMD
Em Jay
London Canals
aloha
DocE
Kam
finnick
Jilary
Svalbard
Hayley
LotF
Allie
STB
Bolvangar
FFM
Deva
Rojo
SOV
Citagazze
tp
caiter
Land of the Dead

pp9 - Father Gomez
Hazel - Lady Salmakia
PBC - Farder Coram
Epivet - Bernie Johansen
Rog - Roger Parslow
dyachei - Lord Boreal
Lupin - Ruta Skadi
FS - Yelena Pazhets
Kcough - Dr. Mary Malone
STL - ????
Zen - Iofur Rankinson

Dumb question, but did anybody get moved last night? Both the pre and post night write ups are on page 20, but on my phone scrolling through pages I lose track of the names before I get back and forth.

Members don't see this ad :)
k. Im done with my theories. Continue believing the groupthink without questioning. Its honestly probably right, but when I'm a wolf I'm usually dead center controlling the spin on everything and I cant help but assume someone with skill is a wolf and is doing the same thing. Could be totally off though. Im tired. And have a cold. Maybe I'm off my game.

So if no movement night 5... @allie8607...
Are you broken?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry the link thingy keeps gliching on my phone, anybody wanna fix that?

Or wait, no, that was night 4.

Reactions: 1 user
It's because you left out the h in her name
Normally I can click it as I spell, but this time it just kept freaking out and sending me to the top of the page when I clicked it. I typed her name from memory... I'll edit my brain.

She voted in the lynch, I would assume that means she isn't injured?

Normally I can click it as I spell, but this time it just kept freaking out and sending me to the top of the page when I clicked it. I typed her name from memory... I'll edit my brain.
It does that to me on my phone too so I don't bother with the clicking.

DocE is not a big proponent of this theory. Havent been since it was announced.

So what is your story for it not being correct? It was part of kcoughli's ability to ask questions of the mod. She died a proven villager. So there is no reason to think she was lying.

So the only explanation would be mod screwiness where they gave her a role and didn't tell her that her role wouldn't give accurate results....

That's been done, true, but .... Meh. Seems to me more likely to be accurate results than inaccurate.

Good morning everyone.. Assuming I'm alive today, I'll be at work from 7:30am to 9:30pm blech. I'll try to read things on mobile on and off, but especially in the first half of the day, I won't be posting anything (except definitely lynch vote) Good luck villagers!

So what is your story for it not being correct? It was part of kcoughli's ability to ask questions of the mod. She died a proven villager. So there is no reason to think she was lying.

So the only explanation would be mod screwiness where they gave her a role and didn't tell her that her role wouldn't give accurate results....

That's been done, true, but .... Meh. Seems to me more likely to be accurate results than inaccurate.

It's also possible she lied to us, I suppose? But that isn't the vibe I got from her. I think it would be a very annoying mechanic to be able to ask mods questions, them not respond to half of them, AND sometimes they're not true, so that seems less likely to me. I'm personally going to continue to believe the 1+wolf1group situation until something else tells me otherwise.

It's also possible she lied to us, I suppose? But that isn't the vibe I got from her. I think it would be a very annoying mechanic to be able to ask mods questions, them not respond to half of them, AND sometimes they're not true, so that seems less likely to me. I'm personally going to continue to believe the 1+wolf1group situation until something else tells me otherwise.

eh maybe. Im a skeptic on the believability of game changing data like that... but you do have a point. Its her power and she failed half the time, so the half itworks shoul be accurate.

eh maybe. Im a skeptic on the believability of game changing data like that... but you do have a point. Its her power and she failed half the time, so the half itworks shoul be accurate.
Your shady vanilla theory is wrong.
I am ATAL who is 100% a good gal (I think she was a she), and I am vanilla.

Gonna be busy today so throwing in an early lunch vote.

lynch MJ

He's been under the radar for him, which might mean nothing, but worth discussing.

A cool breeze traveled through the ropes and lines of Lee Scoresby's trusty balloon as he worked to maintain the machinery used to keep it working. Hester, his trusty hare daemon was resting on a hill nearby, watching her human at work. The wind whistling through her ear did nothing to warn her of the shape creeping up onto her grassy knoll. A shaft flew through the air and pierced her in the heart, instantly killing her. Lee doubled over, howling in pain as the figure snuck away through the tall grasses.

Dead is @Stb1473 , Hester, Lee Scoresby's loyal hare daemon and bodyguard.

It is Day 7. Lunch deadline is 9pm EST.

Jordan College

Trilt
LIS
DVMD
Em Jay
London Canals
aloha
DocE
Kam
finnick
Jilary
Svalbard
Hayley
LotF
Allie
Bolvangar
FFM
Deva
Rojo
SOV
Citagazze
tp
caiter

Land of the Dead

pp9 - Father Gomez
Hazel - Lady Salmakia
PBC - Farder Coram
Epivet - Bernie Johansen
Rog - Roger Parslow
dyachei - Lord Boreal
Lupin - Ruta Skadi
FS - Yelena Pazhets
Kcough - Dr. Mary Malone
STL - ????
Zen - Iofur Rankinson

STB - Hester

Last edited:
My lynch today will probably go to Svalbard, since I can see equally likely scenarios where each of Finn, DocE, or Aloha is the wolf in our group. DocE and Aloha's abilities check out (unless both are wolves and coordinating stories), but the abilities themselves don't necessarily reveal affiliation. Could be DocE is a wolf who really does have the ability to seer by redirecting abilities. He clears Aloha using his ability, because why not? Buys him some good will and village cred within the group. Or maybe Aloha is wolf who really does have the ability to steal items. She tries to steal from Dev and ends up redirected to MJ by DocE checking on her power. This confirms her role, which everyone assumes is village, so no reason not to share. Or maybe both are village, and Finn is the wolf (though I'd think Lord Asriel would be a cover role, if he is). I'm sure there are still people who suspect I'm the wolf, too.

Anyone have more info on SOV or LotF after last night? Zen as Iofer makes me more inclined to believe Lady is actually Iorek.

also nice job stealing the knife from me aloha. :mad: I actually really wanted to use that to communicate to people in other groups that i trust. but nooooo.had to steal from me again (this time successfully)

So, more thoughts...

This kill could have just been random, but it also could somewhat support the wolf per group idea. If I were them and saw us circling the london canal suspects (aloha, DocE, Kam, Finnick) and Svalbard (Hayley, LotF, SOV, Allie) I definitely wouldn't touch a person in those groups - just gives us one less possible villager to accidentally lynch. So even though those people have admitted perhaps slightly juicier roles, it behooves the wolves to keep paws off. If we assume at least one of the blues (STL or Zensing) were a wolf, it makes all the remaining groups pretty similar in makeup and all equalish targets.

Has tp ever role revealed? If the "one wolf in each group" at the start is true, they're the only one left from my original group but me. STL alliance was never known, but I doubt they were a wolf after the mods messing with us earlier about the very Wolfy sounding character ending up being a villager.

If every group stated with a wolf, and STL wasn't it (which I don't think he was really), then tp would have to be my original group's wolf.

also nice job stealing the knife from me aloha. :mad: I actually really wanted to use that to communicate to people in other groups that i trust. but nooooo.had to steal from me again (this time successfully)
Why didn't you ask me to move you?

Iofur could have been a wolf, too. And honestly the role really should be a wolf, so if he wasn't the mods are really just screwing with us, even more than with Yelena.

I'm generally inclined to believe TP's John Faa role.

Iofur could have been a wolf, too. And honestly the role really should be a wolf, so if he wasn't the mods are really just screwing with us, even more than with Yelena.

I'm generally inclined to believe TP's John Faa role.

I forgot kata was swapped for zen after the first day :p Zen's character would definitely make sense for having been the wolf in my group... Unless the mods re messing with us again.

Jk tp, my bad. I forgot you where John Faa.

Has tp ever role revealed? If the "one wolf in each group" at the start is true, they're the only one left from my original group but me. STL alliance was never known, but I doubt they were a wolf after the mods messing with us earlier about the very Wolfy sounding character ending up being a villager.

If every group stated with a wolf, and STL wasn't it (which I don't think he was really), then tp would have to be my original group's wolf.

I know LIS is says you're not an original wolf, but I'm beginning to wonder if you're a convert.

Both STL and Zen came back blue from your group. So we don't know either or their affiliations.

Preventing affiliation reveals on death seems much more like a wolf ability than a villager ability. It's categorically, inarguably a bad thing for the villagers to lose out on that information.

Maybe it's part of STL or Zen's roles to die without affiliation reveals. In that case, it could just be mods trying to throw a wrench in things. Or it could be a wolf ability to die without revealing, adding an advantage to the wolf cause overall. But with it happening twice, I think it might be more likely there's a wolf out there with the ability to hide affiliation reveals for two (or more) deaths. If STL or Zen WAS a wolf, this is a good way to keep people looking to your group for wolves and potentially killing off innocents. I'd think you would realize this, so it's weird to me you're pushing TP.

thoughts on my group. Im not the wolf. Haha. So moving on. Kam *consistently* rubs me the wrong way. Over and over. I cant figure out what it is about their play, but its setting off all sorts of alarms for me. With that said, I'd be tempted to believe aloha is more likely to be a wolf than anyone else. Its a power that could easily go to either a wolf or a villager. And idk who the theif character is in the story. But watch it be some church figure.