holdtheZooshorts Presents: LaWWpy Sayings (game thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
From one rat?
2 rats! Flank spays are amazing. I did a little happy dance when I made my first incision and the ovary popped right up, and my tech got concerned that I had stabbed myself. I think this means my dancing skills need work.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Well, she was the very first to try to encourage a PM chain that game. So, if that is said, it'd literally be "do as I say, not as as I do."
Well then you'd be missing the part where I'm always saying that PMs need to be used cautiously. I don't consider last game or RvB to be good examples of that. Or the one were Mel was converted and Sunny yeeted. I'll take some egg on face for that, although honestly Mel could have gotten Sunny yeeted the next day without my help, so I don't think I really did much there.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
That is interesting. Don’t remember her liking posts selectively before entering thread before
lol and what time of day was that? it was before 9 am Fantasyland time. I got up early to do stuffs. I checked out the thread but then had to do stuffs. I'm still supposed to be doing stuffs now but now I'm on my own time for doing stuffs, so here I am.

*stuffs was interviewing and scoring med school applicants. The interviewing is done and now I'm just entering scores at my own pace. Cessna is sewing a fake fur loin cloth for his Khal Drogo costume that he's wearing to a kinky Halloween costume party with me Thurs. I'm going as a preggo Dany. Pics will follow this Friday. So I may drop out of my current PbPa at any time to do these other things.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Yeah, no likes on anything prior to that post. Not even the intro posts.
I went back and did a more thorough read of the thread. This AM I didn't bother to read the rules or form feelings except for Chaos' post. I didn't want to like the posts to remind myself to start over, read the rules, and truly process the game.

Reactions: 1 users
So did you do Mel or AM? I will begrudgingly and charily open one with Mel for emergency use only if we are try to keep a complete line of communication.
I'm confused, we only get to open one, with either the person above or below? Not both, right?

Members don't see this ad :)
lol and what time of day was that? it was before 9 am Fantasyland time. I got up early to do stuffs. I checked out the thread but then had to do stuffs. I'm still supposed to be doing stuffs now but now I'm on my own time for doing stuffs, so here I am.

*stuffs was interviewing and scoring med school applicants. The interviewing is done and now I'm just entering scores at my own pace. Cessna is sewing a fake fur loin cloth for his Khal Drogo costume that he's wearing to a kinky Halloween costume party with me Thurs. I'm going as a preggo Dany. Pics will follow this Friday. So I may drop out of my current PbPa at any time to do these other things.
Oho, cool costumes.
Honestly, not reading the liking pattern as wolfy. Don’t really see a motivation for wolfy Cray to deviate from typical chronological-liking-as-bookmarking. Mostly had me wondering about the reason. Maybe a shred of tinfoil about some 3pness or something

If what I just said is true, this could almost look like you're trying to throw away your PM considering what AM said about them.
Everyone can [i{open[/i] one, so can participate in up to 2. Samac wants 2 and knows AM will not open one with her.

mmm limited PMing. I like this.

Well then you'd be missing the part where I'm always saying that PMs need to be used cautiously. I don't consider last game or RvB to be good examples of that. Or the one were Mel was converted and Sunny yeeted. I'll take some egg on face for that, although honestly Mel could have gotten Sunny yeeted the next day without my help, so I don't think I really did much there.
It was also limited it RvB to one per person and they had to be on the same team. They’re similar.

If what I just said is true, this could almost look like you're trying to throw away your PM considering what AM said about them.

Everyone can [i{open[/i] one, so can participate in up to 2. Samac wants 2 and knows AM will not open one with her.
Visc hit the nail on the head.
Cubs has opened one with Mel, leaving Mel open to open one with me. I sure as **** knew AM wasn’t going to open one with me and I’m going to make her like PMs by the end of this game, dammit.

• Haha
then why not just open with Mel to ensure that one is opened and used? There's so guarantee Mel will otherwise open with her.

i don't know how to interpret zenge when he's being lawpy. i'm not sure if my genny rules for reading zenge apply in that situation.

Is this the rule where you do the opposite of your first instinct?

why are you joining samac on this vote?

Isn't vissy's zenge vote salt from last game (which I didn't play, so could be wrong)? Vis pls correct if so.

then why not just open with Mel to ensure that one is opened and used? There's so guarantee Mel will otherwise open with her.
At the time when I opened it we hadn’t discussed 15 and 0 being connected, but from what I know Mel also likes PMs and I just planned on campaigning for his on thread.
Now that cubs has opened one with him if Mel doesn’t open one with me I’ll be shook.
I also knew AM wouldn’t open one with me and I wanted that line

I got super excited when I saw PMs and then saw the person below me was AM. THIS IS WHY THE MODS LAUGHED AT ME FOR TAKING THIS SPOT
@Melchizedek love me so I can poke AMs in PM and get ignored but not feel like I wasted my PM.
Hmmm
Induct you into the #sketchmason clan?
Or I can just kill you and PM AM myself.
Decisions decisions samac*

I’m irritated because my last game had PMs but I couldn’t consistently PM AM either

*(in b4 I get framed)

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Hmmm

I’m irritated because my last game had PMs but I couldn’t consistently PM AM either

*(in b4 I get framed)
IT WONT WORK
Later clarified if I die you don’t get one with AM. So my murder is unnecessary.
SKETCH MASON CLAN FOREVER

Hmmm

*(in b4 I get framed)
For the record, samac is Stagg's manatee.

• Wow
‘Scuse me. I have made my own persona at this point that I don’t think lives in sketchland.
Im willing to take a road trip back for that sweet sweet PM tho, Mel. :shifty:

• Care
‘Scuse me. I have made my own persona at this point that I don’t think lives in sketchland.
Well, I was just bringing it up because that makes you 50% sketch mason by default.

• Haha
We don’t do vacationers

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
OK, for anyone that wanted a preview of the costume...

20211026_190616.jpg
[/S]

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Which technically makes her my grandmanatee. Which means she has some connection to the Orphanage for training crazy comic book villains. Which I think her wolf outs and other deviousness has lived up to.

At one point I said Mel was like one of those long lost evil siblings to me since we came in from human med and started the same time and the rivalry and all... so he could be her Great Uncle? Could be creepy fun.

• Hmm
Which technically makes her my grandmanatee. Which means she has some connection to the Orphanage for training crazy comic book villains. Which I think her wolf outs and other deviousness has lived up to.

At one point I said Mel was like one of those long lost evil siblings to me since we came in from human med and started the same time and the rivalry and all... so he could be her Great Uncle? Could be creepy fun.
I don't even acknowledge some of my own manatees, what makes you think I want anything to do with your orphans?

• Haha
  • Okay...
Reactions: 2 users