holdtheZooshorts Presents: LaWWpy Sayings (game thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supershorty

Don't look so vexed, toots.
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Fast Typing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Somewhere in a library...
The keys clacked as a shadowy figure typed. "shorty pls," he muttered. WALK PLS :mad::mad: scrolled across the screen, over and over. Suddenly, there was a new message.
supershorty said:
Play pls.

He started to sweat nervously. He wanted the safety of tot chat and being surrounded by the comfort of other people posting pictures of their pets. He didn't want the stress of playing. He wanted to watch the world burn from afar.

"No pls, conflict of interest pls" he sent back before sequestering himself behind the other tots. He was safe here.

Or so he thought.

Meanwhile...
The group looked around, waiting for the signal to start. They knew there were killers in their midst. They knew the game was based around the wild tinfoils of their tot-hidden friend. They expected some interesting write ups, given the mod squad, although whether any of them would actually read the write ups was always up for debate. But they didn't know what other information the mods might give them at the start of the game.

The mods walked out, laughing and joking with each other. One smol shorty caught the attention of the group; it was clear she was going to make an announcement.

"The game is not mountainous," she said with a devilish smirk. Dubz and mayo chuckled.

Welcome to LaWWpy Sayings, a basics-ish role madness game brought to you by myself, @WildZoo, and @holdthemayo.

13 players remain.

0. @Melchizedek
1. @samac
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Crayola227
4. @Viscernable
5. @genny
6. @BobLoblaw78
7. @Zenge142
9. @Dinashadow
11. @Chaostrodon
13. @Barkley13
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e

Subs:
*crickets*

Tots:
1. @Lawpy
2. @CoffeeQuestionMark
3. @Aprilthearab
4. @TelemarketingEnigma
5. @motheatenlysis
6. @mkg323
7. @alleycat03
8. @WonderingStudent

The thread will be unlocked after a couple more opening posts.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Table of Contents

Day 1: Most recent tally - page 9 @ 8:40 PM CDT, 10/27/21; Final tally; Write up - Vis was village hider
Night 1: Write up (in 3 posts) - samac was 3P fruit vendor survivor, Cray was village tourist

Day 2: Most recent tally - page 19 @ 8:47 PM CDT, 10/29/21; Final tally; Write up - Mel was village early vote closer, Chaos was 3P anarchist
Night 2: Write up (in 2 posts) - cubs was village reflexive auto-post restrictor

Day 3: Most recent tally - page 25 @ 7:15 PM CDT, 10/31/21; Scary story contest announcement; Final tally; Scary story contest results (in 5 posts); Write up - no one died.
Night 3: Write up (in 3 posts) - Bob was village post restrictor, Dina was wolf JOAT

Day 4: Most recent tally - page 29 @ 9:22 AM CDT, 11/2/21; Final tally; Write up (in 4 posts) - Barky was wolf redirector

Mod spreadsheet

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Rules, including participation requirements

1. Most importantly: this is a game and is meant to be fun. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Players resorting to personal attacks will be removed from gameplay without warning. NO EXCEPTIONS, AND NO SUBS FOR MODKILLED PLAYERS.
Examples of behavior we do not tolerate: name calling (e.g. “shorty is being a b****”), calling other players’ play poor/bad/subpar, or personal attacks. Please note that calling someone a wolf or wolfy is not a personal attack.

2. Voting will close at 9 PM CDT (10 PM EDT/7 PM PDT). Night will close at 9 AM CDT or earlier if all submissions are received.

3. 3. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread or your role PM. You may open 1 PM with the person above or below you on the roster AS OF D1. Mods must be included in all PMs. You may open your PM at any time as long as you and your partner are alive. If you choose to open your PM at a later time and the people adjacent to you on the roster die before then, that is unfortunate for you and you won't get to PM anyone.

4. Players must make 10 content posts per 36/12 cycle/5 content posts per 12/12 cycle to avoid mod wrath. Naked yeet votes do not count as content posts.

5. Dead players: please keep your on-thread posts to a minimum, and if you do post, please do so in ******stars******. Please do not react to strategy posts in the game once you are dead. Same goes for tots and subs - please do not react to strategy posts at all.

6. Ties will be resolved through RNG. Anything can happen. Consider yourselves warned.

7. Please do not quote, screenshot, or copy/paste from your mod PM. Please don’t fake quotes, screenshots, or copy/pastes from a mod PM either.

8. Editing posts is permitted, but do not delete them. Remember to unvote if you are changing your vote.

9. Votes must be formatted in bold or #########surrounded by octothorpes#########. Please make the mods’ lives easier by not hiding your vote in a wall of text. Please use the terms “vote” or “yeet” when placing your vote.

10. Do not discuss or share night results before the night write-up is posted. Strategizing between vote closing and write up is permitted, including for the person voted out.

11. If you require a sub due to unavoidable circumstances, please contact the mods in your role PM, and do not discuss it on the thread.

12. Gifs are welcomed, and encouraged, but please hide them in spoiler tags. If you don’t know how to use spoilers, ask.

13. We frown upon the use of village code. Don't try to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oho! And we’re here!

Reactions: 1 user
I got super excited when I saw PMs and then saw the person below me was AM. THIS IS WHY THE MODS LAUGHED AT ME FOR TAKING THIS SPOT
@Melchizedek love me so I can poke AMs in PM and get ignored but not feel like I wasted my PM.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
  • Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
I’d argue I was one of the most pro village voices in the game. :bag: :sorry:
I mean that’s actually not a bad point but I still feel personally betrayed and it’s earned you yeet status for 3 hours minimum.

I mean that’s actually not a bad point but I still feel personally betrayed and it’s earned you yeet status for 3 hours minimum.
Not the okays!

• Okay...
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
vote samac

Talking too much

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
whats up im in class so havent read a word

Yeet zenge

• Wow
Rule clarification - see bolded.
3. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread or your role PM. You may open 1 PM with the person above or below you on the roster AS OF D1. Mods must be included in all PMs. You may open your PM at any time as long as you and your partner are alive. If you choose to open your PM at a later time and the people adjacent to you on the roster die before then, that is unfortunate for you and you won't get to PM anyone.

Can I borrow a shoe? D1 Vote Tally

Sporty (1) - AM
Zenge (2) - samac, Vis
samac (1) - Chaos
Mel (1) - cubs
AM (1) - Sporty
cubs (1) - Barky

7/13 voting

@Zenge142, you are in the lead!
Missing: less than half

Vote closes at 9PM CDT tomorrow (~32.5 hours).

Random tidbit: Pacman was originally Puckman but they changed it bc they knew what kids would do to the videogame cabinet

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
unyeet Zenge

Your penance is paid.
Now remember this for next time.

So now I have to worry about the strategy of who I sign up next to??? It's all too much
You're next to genny and Zenge, good positioning.

Really tho if everyone goes below them then everyone will have 2 PMs except for the end caps. :heckyeah:

• Haha
  • Hmm
unyeet Zenge

Your penance is paid.
Now remember this for next time.

You're next to genny and Zenge, good positioning.

Really tho if everyone goes below them then everyone will have 2 PMs except for the end caps. :heckyeah:
I assumed the list loops around and the end caps can message each other? No?

I assumed the list loops around and the end caps can message each other? No?
Are 0 and 15 technically connected or no? Not that im going to open a PM, but just for Mel's peace of mind that he could attempt to pocket me at any time.
We'll allow looping, yes.