Horizon Zero DaWWn - A WildZenge Production - Sign Ups CLOSED - Game Start 9/27

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Me looking at schedule for the next 3 weeks jam-packed with meetings, finishing writing a giant manuscript, 3 min thesis stuff, finishing making a baby blanket, training a brand new bebe undergrad who has never done research before, and working on my thesis projects: :dead:

Also me: this seems like a good time to take a break from my WW break!

Quality life decision?

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Final official roster! Please confirm with the reaction or reply of your choice. Tots are tagged so I don't forget to make tot chat when the game starts.

Players:
1. @Animal Midwife
B. @Melchizedek
2. @Crayola227
3. @TelemarketingEnigma
4. @alleycat03
5. @BobLoblaw78
6. @genny
7. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @Aprilthearab
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty
18. @Dinashadow

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hmm
Reactions: 13 users
Final official roster! Please confirm with the reaction or reply of your choice. Tots are tagged so I don't forget to make tot chat when the game starts.

Players:
1. @Animal Midwife
B. @Melchizedek
2. @Crayola227
3. @TelemarketingEnigma
4. @alleycat03
5. @BobLoblaw78
6. @genny
7. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @Aprilthearab
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty
18. @Dinashadow

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
Y'all talking to me when I signed up:
poor life choices gifs | WiffleGif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
shorty gives @holdthemayo her tot backpack. It's heavy, and he can feel a number of different objects inside of it. mayo raises an eyebrow and slightly inclines his head toward @Lawpy; a tiny nod from shorty is the response.

"You know what to do," she murmurs.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Players:
1. @Animal Midwife
B. @Melchizedek
2. @Crayola227
3. @TelemarketingEnigma
4. @alleycat03
5. @BobLoblaw78
6. @genny
7. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @Aprilthearab
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty
18. @Dinashadow

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
Tater tot me pls

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
shorty gives @holdthemayo her tot backpack. It's heavy, and he can feel a number of different objects inside of it. mayo raises an eyebrow and slightly inclines his head toward @Lawpy; a tiny nod from shorty is the response.

yeet shorty

mayos don't fall for this

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
1632706887019.gif

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Players:
1. @Animal Midwife
B. @Melchizedek
2. @Crayola227
3. @TelemarketingEnigma
4. @alleycat03
5. @BobLoblaw78
6. @genny
7. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @Aprilthearab
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty
18. @Dinashadow

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable
Last minute jump on Tots here!!!

What did I get?!
Napoleon Dynamite Pocket GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Tater tot: You are a spectator. You have no impact on the game. You will receive no game spoilers. You observe from the shadows of the mod pockets, occasionally screaming about how a player is SO WOLFY. You might even be right. You might be wrong. It doesn't matter, because you are screaming into the void.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
All rolls should be out. If you did not receive a roll, and you believe you were meant to, please let us know ASAP!

Game thread will be posted sometime between now and tomorrow morning.

Not really relevant to the game itself so putting this over here, but I just checked the game thread while I was walking to my lab and almost got hit by a car. Months of WWing while I was stuck at home sick did not prepare me for the real world :rofl:

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
I do kinda like the comment feature though. It could be another way to contain off topic discussions within the game thread.

Reactions: 1 user
omg the comments will make keeping track of the thread so much harder

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
A real improvement would be to have a feature that stacks up to five previous related quotings like MU.

That's how reddit sorts which posts are good and which are controversial.
It won't move posts.

The decision was because it's very beneficial to the community to have multiple ways to interact with content.

The upvoting system we added is not like Reddit's upvoting system in that the content that is most upvoted won't be moved higher up than content that has less upvotes. Think of it as similar to reactions. It's just another way to tell people that you like their content, but it's not moving that content to a place of more prominence, it's simply receiving an extra score.

Upvoted posts within a thread wouldn't be moved to higher within the thread and upvoted threads within a feed wouldn't be moved up to higher within the feed unless you used a filter to view a feed in that way.

So the structure of content will stay the same, having the upvoting system included is just another way for people to say that they like someone's content.

As always, we take all of your feedback seriously and if there is a feature that enough people don't like we'll absolutely reconsider!

I have no idea what you mean

Players:
1. @Animal Midwife
B. @Melchizedek
2. @Crayola227
3. @TelemarketingEnigma
4. @alleycat03
5. @BobLoblaw78
6. @genny
7. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @Aprilthearab
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty
18. @Dinashadow

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy <--RIP "Natural causes"
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
:unsure:
Napoleon Dynamite Pocket GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Tater tot: You are a spectator. You have no impact on the game. You will receive no game spoilers. You observe from the shadows of the mod pockets, occasionally screaming about how a player is SO WOLFY. You might even be right. You might be wrong. It doesn't matter, because you are screaming into the void.
So what you’re saying is…specs are pocketed by the mods :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users