WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, Cray and I laid out everything we had yesterday. I guess its up to April and shorty at this point. Tag me if you need any info.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
@Animal Midwife do you have any other reason to believe that Cubs is wolf besides raw POE or are you just following the plan?
Yes. The plan was more to get everyone else on board, but I do have my independent reasons.

He has been caught bussing in multiple games before. He was the first to bring up bussing when it was just shorty's vote on genny. He has hedged on reads regarding me multiple time when I confronted his shade. Mel also had him near the top of his village reads (like above shorty) for reasons that were inconsistent with the thread state.

Not a slam dunk for the last one, but his plan was also a clear path to him winning. It involved voting Lawpy after me, even if Lawpy was blocked, and then leave Cray to "block the final wolf" in F3 so she could stop the game winning kill.

Yes. The plan was more to get everyone else on board, but I do have my independent reasons.

He has been caught bussing in multiple games before. He was the first to bring up bussing when it was just shorty's vote on genny. He has hedged on reads regarding me multiple time when I confronted his shade. Mel also had him near the top of his village reads (like above shorty) for reasons that were inconsistent with the thread state.

Not a slam dunk for the last one, but his plan was also a clear path to him winning. It involved voting Lawpy after me, even if Lawpy was blocked, and then leave Cray to "block the final wolf" in F3 so she could stop the game winning kill.
Alright, and what about village reading you? Your VCA isn't going for you, so people were village reading you off of tone alone which has proven ineffective at correctly reading you. Night cancel ability is NAI. Is there some other reason I should believe you're village? The game is going to end tonight one way or the other, so there's no point in hiding anything at this point if you're village.

But apparently no one else can bus. What if April is deep deep wolfing with mel? Another impossibility I suppose. There's been wolfy tinkerers before. But apparently Im the only one it could be because Ive been proven to bus in the past. Why would you set up this whole plan to flip me and then expect to get killed tonight and lose the game? Doesnt make sense, but people follow. You must have some kind of 1x bulletproof to match the village vig.

But apparently no one else can bus. What if April is deep deep wolfing with mel? Another impossibility I suppose. There's been wolfy tinkerers before. But apparently Im the only one it could be because Ive been proven to bus in the past. Why would you set up this whole plan to flip me and then expect to get killed tonight and lose the game? Doesnt make sense, but people follow. You must have some kind of 1x bulletproof to match the village vig.
We already saw a bulletproof wolf, do you really think 2/3 of the pack would be bulletproof?

You must have some kind of 1x bulletproof to match the village vig.
That is something I'm worried about which is why I want to do some more game solving before putting my vote down

Members don't see this ad :)
The point is you bussing. Not April bussing. Not shorty bussing. The point is you have bussed multiple times before. That's why I've been suspicious of you despite your VCA.

Because I know some people are paranoid about me so it was a failsafe for them to get me.

We also already had a bulletproof wolf.

And also, do we know if vig kills come before factional kills in order of operations?

Why are we even doing this? The point is, AM is by far the most likely to be the last wolf. Yeet, game over. She stays alive, she could be hiding some other trick up her sleeve to block a NK and then game over, village loses.

If she flips village, well then I can guarantee you shorty would vig me, I'd flip village and 5 gold stars to April.

Which situation would you rather be in, shorty?

Even if you ignore the plan, I have been consistently pressuring Mel and cubs.
But you never voted on Mel so that you wouldn't have to bus. And if cubs is village then it doesn't make you village to have your vote on him.

Why are we even doing this? The point is, AM is by far the most likely to be the last wolf. Yeet, game over. She stays alive, she could be hiding some other trick up her sleeve to block a NK and then game over, village loses.

If she flips village, well then I can guarantee you shorty would vig me, I'd flip village and 5 gold stars to April.

Which situation would you rather be in, shorty?
I don't even know if I can vig you, though. I don't know if I'm a machine.

That's the hang up. I have no reason to believe that I can't successfully vig AM, other than paranoid thoughts. With you, I know that there's a confirmed mechanism that could prevent it from working.

God I hate being at endgame.

But you never voted on Mel so that you wouldn't have to bus. And if cubs is village then it doesn't make you village to have your vote on him.
Well, cubs isn't village.

The point is though, if I am a wolf, I'll still lose anyway because there would be one villager alive with all wolves dead.

Last night we told Cubs about shorty having a vig shot but did not give him any additional details. Do you think he chose to kill Cray over shorty?
I don't think. I know.

With Cray alive, his argument would have been even weaker. I'd just say she could block me on top of things for extra assurance and that'd be it.

I don't think. I know.

With Cray alive, his argument would have been even weaker. I'd just say she could block me on top of things for extra assurance and that'd be it.
Why would you "just say" something that you don't know? Because you're a wolf?

Why would you "just say" something that you don't know? Because you're a wolf?
What exactly don't I know? I was aware Cray a blocker. In a world where she did indeed block me from killing, there's no reason she couldn't do it again tonight while I'm killed so I wouldn't be able to touch anyone else. So cubs's "trick up my sleeve" argument is no longer even remotely an actual concern and he gets yeeted for certain.

Night 4 and 5 writeups coming soon

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
What exactly don't I know? I was aware Cray a blocker. In a world where she did indeed block me from killing, there's no reason she couldn't do it again tonight while I'm killed so I wouldn't be able to touch anyone else. So cubs's "trick up my sleeve" argument is no longer even remotely an actual concern and he gets yeeted for certain.
Ah, you mean tonight. I thought you meant last night.
Blocking you wouldn't be nearly as important or as failsafe as making a vig shot though.

Just to humor me with your biggles. Are you or are you not village?

Ah, you mean tonight. I thought you meant last night.
Blocking you wouldn't be nearly as important or as failsafe as making a vig shot though.
Nope. That's why the plan wasn't based upon Cray's survival. She would be the icing on the cake for my argument, but cubs's argument is still fragile enough without it.

@supershorty It's time for me to eat my words

The lie detector was RNGed back to me but I didn't want to post that on the thread in case it gave the last wolf a hint that I had a potentially game-solving item. I lie detected this post:
I am village.
And it came up TRUTH. I even double checked with Dubz because I didn't believe it.

Yeet Cubs

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

The lie detector was RNGed back to me but I didn't want to post that on the thread in case it gave the last wolf a hint that I had a potentially game-solving item. I lie detected this post:

And it came up TRUTH. I even double checked with Dubz because I didn't believe it.

Yeet Cubs
I don't know whether to love react this because I'm so happy that I didn't get pocketed or to wow react it because I'm shocked.

I was wondering if that's what was happening when you asked that question the way you did, and then I got distracted by this meeting I'm supposedly paying attention to.

I developed a headache, couldn't figure out why, and then realized I hadn't finished my coffee. Anyway, N4 is done.

Night 4

View attachment 344361

Sun-King Avad paced his throne room. Helis was dead, HADES purged - as dead as an AI could be. The Eclipse and their Shadow Carja minions had gone into hiding with no one to worship, no one to follow. But news of something odd had reached him. A small group of Carja had been poking through the destroyed Eclipse encampment, hoping to find scrap metal and other loot. They reported witnessing a ball of red light and smoke leaving the destroyed computer core that had been housing HADES, and streaking off into the sky. Avad didn't know what to make of it.

A loud screech echoed around the canyon surrounding Meridian and the sky was suddenly bright with unnatural lightning. Avad closed his eyes, hoping for the night to pass quickly. He always felt better in the warmth of the sun.

~~~

View attachment 344360

It was built for stealth. As long as it was stalking its target, it could not be heard, could not be seen. By most people anyway, and certainly not by other machines. That was its target tonight. The Stalker scanned the area. Bingo. The Watcher it was tracking was just ahead, hiding somewhere in the trees. Odd though, that it couldn't see the glowing Watcher eye. It should have been visible from this distance.

Unfortunately for the Stalker, it wasn't the most stealthy thing in the forest that night. It, too, was being stalked, and it was unaware until the moment a sharp object penetrated its chassis. It would have survived the stabbing alone, but the electric shock that followed was enough to take it down.

Dead is @TelemarketingEnigma, who was a Stalker, a village machine who could track a player each night and was invincible to most night actions.

~~~

He had been waiting for this. A red light hurtled towards him out of the sky. He opened the lantern-shaped device in his hands, capturing what remained of the doomed AI.

Hello old friend. Remember me?

6 players remain

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
7. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @Aprilthearab
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty

Dead
4. @alleycat03 - Erend - Village PMer
5. @BobLoblaw78 - Nil - Village Ability Thief
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rost - Village Bodyguard
6. @genny - Helis - Wolf Seer
14. @SportPonies - Varl - Village Ranger
18. @Dinashadow - Aloy - Village mason JOAT
B. @Melchizedek - HADES - Wolf redirector
3. @TelemarketingEnigma - Stalker - Village Tracker

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable
9. @FrostySparrow

It is now Day 5. Please indicate in your role PM whether you would like to accelerate to 12/12 cycles.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Table of Contents

Day 1: Final Tally - Writeup [alley was village PMer]
Night 1: Writeup [No one died]
Day 2: Final Tally - Writeup [Bob was village ability thief]
Night 2: Writeup [Pleasy was village bodyguard mason, genny was wolf seer]
Day 3: Final Tally - Writeup [Sporty was village ranger]
Night 3: Writeup [Dina was village mason JOAT]
Day 4: Final Tally - Writeup [Mel was hard to kill wolf redirector]
Night 4: Writeup [TME was village tracker]
Day 5: Final Tally - Writeup [Lawpy was village watcher]
Night 5: Writeup [Cray was village blocker]​
TOC is updated, working on night 5

Reactions: 1 users
So what are you going to do when I flip village? You know midwife will just turn it on April next.
There is no next. I have instructed shorty to shoot me if you are to flip village. That's the end.

There is no next. I have instructed shorty to shoot me if you are to flip village. That's the end.
If you’re village why the hell would you instruct her to shoot you? Why are you still in charge?

If anyone learns anything from this game, I hope people will realize they can’t just follow AM around like lost little sheep and expect to win. Bless your hearts. Village chokes again.

April is the one who wanted to do all this for “funsies” cause it’s “just a game” and winning doesn’t matter to her. Sounds pretty wolfy. So Shorty, maybe just for fun you can shoot April after I flip and see what happens.

Just checked my role PM again and it definitely says village, just in case I missed something and could unknowingly be a wolf. So I guess in this case can we just do the lock in vote thing so as to not drag this out forever?