How can I check test date availability if I am currently already registered?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

azor ahai

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in NYC. I want to take it twice before they change it. I can't view or register for another test date until 48-hrs. after my exam. Does anyone know how to do this? Surely there are communities like his one that has individuals who can check for others. If not, let's set one up!

Members don't see this ad.

Even if you could view it, you wouldn't be able to do anything even if a seat in Jan does momentarily open up; instead just focus entirely on studying this one for now and then worry about the retake spot. Also, I guess you could check through a friend/family's account.

You go to the AAMC site, pick register for MCAT, then login. After you login, under your current test date it'll say reschedule MCAT and you click that. You can view what's available without canceling your current seat.

If there's a new seat and you like it, you click on it and then pay, at which point it will register you for that new seat and then cancel your old seat.

Reactions: 1 user