Hunger Games Redux WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
But in the arena it was the jabberjays that were screaming and imitating cries. Not the mockingjays. The mockingjays were a failed muttation (breeding jabberjays with mockingbirds) by the capitol to spy on the different districts during the war.
Ahh **** you're right. It's been like 3 years since I read the books.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to bed for the night. I'll leave up that I'm Thresh, vanillager, and the male District 11 tribute who spared Katniss's life in the first book.

I'll keep my vote on TP. Cinna's a believable role, but TP's the only player without even a soft vouch.

Vanillager. It's contagious.

I can reveal who I am, but there is the off chance a wolf could claim it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, looks like this is going to be a toss-up.

I guess my 3 vague choices are TP, Zen, or Lupin. Lupin seems least likely.
Leaves TP or Zen.

lynch zen

mainly cause i don't want a quick bandwagon on TP without thought. Want to hear what the rest (who haven't posted or chosen) are going to say or do.

Just throwing a thought out there but has anyone looked into SnS since she has been back? I know she was rezzed by a villager but I'm trying to think of all possibilities. I doubt she was rezzed as a wolf and am leaning more towards TP right now.

Just throwing a thought out there but has anyone looked into SnS since she has been back? I know she was rezzed by a villager but I'm trying to think of all possibilities. I doubt she was rezzed as a wolf and am leaning more towards TP right now.
i've thought about this, but feel it is better to look for originals for now.

Although, when did the double killing start.... was it after her rez or before? could be a simple explanation there. she is a great conversion candidate.

I think it was after but not immediately after. Will have to read back and check. I just feel like we are back at square 1 with everyone claiming a role and being vouched for.

I think it was after but not immediately after.

Double kills started the night immediately following WZ's lynch. The game went
Post #415/Night:SnS revival
Post #524/Day: Promo's list pt.1 and lynch Rogert
Post #550/Night: one-kill night (conversion?)
Post #691/Day: Promo's list pt.2 and lynch WZ
Post #714/Night: Beginning of double-kill nights

Sorry, but I don't know how to hyperlink to individual posts. But, yes, an SnS conversion fits the game's timeline. Aren't we still looking for an original wolf, though?

Yes I think we still have originals out there. It was just something I thought of and wanted to throw out there. The question is, who to lynch today?

Reactions: 1 user
Yes I think we still have originals out there. It was just something I thought of and wanted to throw out there. The question is, who to lynch today?

Probably the person role claiming the least likely character to be in the game? The wolves are the trials. Or whatever they are called in the books. So the wolves are making up roles.

*shrug* it's not much....

Fwiw SnS has sent me a few PMs after Rez and nothing seems off. Doesn't mean much, I know, but I'm not terribly suspicious.

I would have hoped someone looked into me by now. Nothing has changed about me or my role. Still green villager, still have same powers that I haven't used yet.

I asked LIS the other night if he thought I should use my ability on anyone, but have been holding.

Please also look at my lynching pattern before you assume conversion.

Members don't see this ad :)
I hadn't thought about SnS, but it feels like we may have missed something mechanic wise in the game. Our two original were game elements, the conversion we found was boggs, then made a random mutation. The seeing in the game seems to be only WTF and the bow, unless I missed something else. What if to keep the game balanced, we only had two originals, and they had early conversions enabling those people to continue to be under the radar with covers, but can still be found with bow, even though our seer is gone?

Might also explain why they get two kills. I think having an unseerable wolf and them getting multiple kills would overwhelm the village.

Probably the person role claiming the least likely character to be in the game? The wolves are the trials. Or whatever they are called in the books. So the wolves are making up roles.

*shrug* it's not much....
Or this. :)

I hadn't thought about SnS, but it feels like we may have missed something mechanic wise in the game. Our two original were game elements, the conversion we found was boggs, then made a random mutation. The seeing in the game seems to be only WTF and the bow, unless I missed something else. What if to keep the game balanced, we only had two originals, and they had early conversions enabling those people to continue to be under the radar with covers, but can still be found with bow, even though our seer is gone?

Might also explain why they get two kills. I think having an unseerable wolf and them getting multiple kills would overwhelm the village.

Or this. :)
the bow does not give affiliation just role. (or at least it just gave me role). so it is useless in affiliation.

So if we only had 2 originals then we are back to guessing/hunching/using intuition and game play.

unlynch zen

lynch MJ

last waffle.
I am going on the theory we have no ability to figure anything out from names or items..

So that whole back and forth with WZ and MJ still sticks in my craw, and I keep on getting feels on MJ, so going back with my gut (or maybe it is just reflux from last game).

Really can't argue with any choice at this point.

I ...... Eh. I don't think we had only two originals. Now that it COULDN'T be the case, but usually when people go off speculating like that we find out we really just hadn't yet found originals.

I'm betting on three originals and one or two converts. We've gotten two originals (Allie and Sora) and one convert (WZ) so I think we have one original and one convert left.
And yes, the bow and arrow gives role name, which can be helpful in finding the original. The second convert, if there is one, will be the tricky one.

I'm betting on three originals and one or two converts. We've gotten two originals (Allie and Sora) and one convert (WZ) so I think we have one original and one convert left.
And yes, the bow and arrow gives role name, which can be helpful in finding the original. The second convert, if there is one, will be the tricky one.
Right, but that is what I am saying. Wouldn't the convert be revealed to be a mutation?

Right, but that is what I am saying. Wouldn't the convert be revealed to be a mutation?
That I don't know. I don't think anyone used the bow on WZ before we caught her.

Also if I was a wolf, I would have used the arrow on someone I thought was a role that could hurt the wolves, then just say that gwen or MJ was a villager and not give a name.
This statement bugs me. Maybe actually used the bow on one of us, but just said you used it on MJ since we already have his entire role description listed from the WZ lynch.

My boss decided to ban cell phones during work hours today so I haven't been on in a few. Will catch up then vote after I grab lunch.

lynch TP
I'm going for a 7 hour farm shift, so I won't be back until after 9 est.

I'm still stuck on tp so lynch touchpause

Ok. If everyone is committed to TP, let's just get the bandwagon done and over with. Other than a few people I've been told are villager, I don't have any rhyme or reason for my vote.

lynch TP

too busy chatting?
tuberculosis?
too be changed?
to be continued?
the breakfast club?
the borg continuum?
Tasty baking company?
trinity bible college?
texas beef council?
total body confusion? <== personally i like this one.
time before correction.
to be clarified? (I hope)
tree branch crusher?
Tonkinese breed club?

Reactions: 3 users
too busy chatting?
tuberculosis?
too be changed?
to be continued?
the breakfast club?
the borg continuum?
Tasty baking company?
trinity bible college?
texas beef council?
total body confusion? <== personally i like this one.
time before correction.
to be clarified? (I hope)
tree branch crusher?
Tonkinese breed club?
to be continued.

one of your mods is recovering from sedation.

get stuff in. NOW. ALL of you.

****unlynch MJ****
****lynch Zen***

Because it doesn't make any damn sense why the mods would put in a character that isn't even in book 3.

Just got off a plane. ###lynch TPaw#### i guess

Quick and dirty results: SOV, Cressida, is killed via bow and arrow.

Zensing is stabbed in the night and her throat slit. Dead is Zensing, the gamemaker

Lynch deadline noon

District 1:
1. WildZoo - Boggs turned random muttation
2. @Mad Jack
District 2:
3. Rogert - Primrose Everdeen, Resurrectionist
4. Jilary- Plutarch Heavensbee
District 3:
5. hedgiehog- Greasy Sae
6. @touchpause13
District 4:
7. @Gwenevre
8. Romoret- Portia
District 5:
9. Zensing - The Gamemaker
10. @Lupin21
District 6:
11. Promethean- Katniss Everdeen, Talks to mods
12. that redhead- Gale Hawthorne, protector
District 7:
13. DVMDream - Annie Cresta
14. @Flim Flam Man
District 8:
15. WhtsThFrequency -President Coriolanus Snow, seer
16. allieh8607 - Bloodrain/fog
District 9:
17. Cyndia- Johanna Mason
18. sorasea - jabberjay
District 10:
19. @LetItSnow
20. @shortnsweet - Finnick Odair, Assassin?
District 11:
21. StartingoverVet - Cressida
22. @Lissarae06
District 12:
23. ResoluteMike - Effie Trinket
24. PrincessButterCup - Caesar Flickerman

Color explanation for LIS: red=wolf, black=villager, green=villager with special ability.

Also, what happened with the lynch... You can't just skip a lynch for mod reasons... That was likely an ability use (unless the mods specify they were kidding). If not, it would just be a sloppy disturbance of game balance for no good reason.

Reactions: 1 users
Also, what happened with the lynch... You can't just skip a lynch for mod reasons... That was likely an ability use (unless the mods specify they were kidding). If not, it would just be a sloppy disturbance of game balance for no good reason.
mod reasons = mod reasons. We specifically state something and you try to twist it.