IN clinic murders 600 animals in one month

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So why don't you go save them all? We all already know how far superior you are to every human in the universe and have all the solutions.

So pathetic that such an amazing person as yourself can cast such disparagement but not even bother to solve the problem.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
While it is sad, I see it as this. I would rather see these apparently unwanted pets be humanely euthanized instead of being dumped as it usually happens around here.

Unfortunately, some people, just as the OP, do not get it. Not every animal can be saved. This is not a fantasy land. This is not a Utopia. It happens. I know it. You know it. Take your trolling elsewhere.

If you dont like the "murders" then what do you suggest they do with the animals? Turn them loose? Let them starve in cages when the shelter runs out of food? Not allow any more drop offs, so people adandon them on the side of the road? What's your solution?

*pokes sign*

There won't be any reasoning here, we've dealt with this character before. Don't waste your time, people!

but...I only have one more final...and it is pass/fail...and I can't focus on studying....and well, I'm rather cranky after a week of finals....

:D

you've GOT to be kidding me!! Brodiatrist?? AGAIN?!! ahh go away!!! can we block him from pre-vet forum only? just thinking about another argument makes my brain explode.

im not even reading your link :p

Humane society = animal shelter
Animal shelter DOES NOT = Veterinary clinic
"Kill Shelter" DOES NOT = veterinary procedure.
"Mass killing" DOES NOT = veterinary euthanasia
Half the shelters in the South have euth rates that high, so why don't you go preach to them about the evils of their ways and convince them to stop gassing their animals?

I've put it in simple terms you can understand...
VETS have nothing to do with this one. In fact, there's not a single mention of the word "vet" in that entire article, so go cause trouble elsewhere.

There. I'm done feeding the troll. Couldn't resist.

Am I the only one who finds this guy with a foot fetish is entertaining?

:corny:

Members don't see this ad :)
Am I the only one who finds this guy with a foot fetish is entertaining?

hehehehe i love the foot jokes but last time we were criticized for mocking :( oh well, still hilarious to me!

Ignoring the sensationalist title of this thread, does anyone else find it a bit offputting that in the article where they are talking about local Humane Societies being overcrowded and underfunded, they mention statistics and comments from the Humane Society of the United States? HSUS is not affiliated with any of these shelters and likely barely gives a dime to them, yet the uninformed person reading this article who might want to help out could easily think "Oh, I should donate to HSUS!"

PS: Brodiatrist, I got a bit of a callus from my new cycling shoes. Mind checking it out for me?

oh man... this is BRODIATRIST meets ANIMALRIGHTS (remember the no-kill guy who didn't know if he should be a DO or or DVM?)

:laugh: Was that the guy who thought that it was hypocritical for veterinarians to eat meat?

what is up with these non-MD human health people who like to stir up trouble in the pre-vet forum?

Because we are far nicer than the other boards...he wouldn't stand a chance on other boards.

Ignoring the sensationalist title of this thread, does anyone else find it a bit offputting that in the article where they are talking about local Humane Societies being overcrowded and underfunded, they mention statistics and comments from the Humane Society of the United States? HSUS is not affiliated with any of these shelters and likely barely gives a dime to them, yet the uninformed person reading this article who might want to help out could easily think "Oh, I should donate to HSUS!"

PS: Brodiatrist, I got a bit of a callus from my new cycling shoes. Mind checking it out for me?

Right there with you! I dealt with this daily as a VP for a humane society! I would get calls of 'you have to help with my dogs surgery/being lost/neighbor's abuse case/etc because I DONATE to the HSUS and therefor I FUND you/your job/your paycheck.' Always amused me...espeically since it was a volunteer position.

What shoes did you get? I need to switch from my sandals for the winter, but I haven't found anything that I liked. I use frogs and can't use SPD compatables.

This Thanksgiving, we should all be thankful that people like Brodiatrist couldn't make it into actual medical or veterinary schools. Let him play with feet, at least his horrible understanding of ethics won't endanger any lives.

Oh everyone should leave brodiatrist alone. Poor guy. If I was prescribing odor eaters all day long, I would be a really angry person too.

why is a foot-person posting in pre-vet? i think im going to go post somthing in the foot-people forum about how many feet are euthanized a year by foot-people.

just hoping the anti-joke people dont come around til tomorrow so i can get my laughs in tonight

THIS THREAD IS DEAD!!!:boom:

I say we change the topic to food that starts with M...

Mushrooms

Man-boobs are food now?
Oh dear...

Mascarpone!

Man-boobs are food now?
Oh dear...

Mascarpone!

HAHA my b. I didn't see the word 'food' there. I just saw words that start with M. Let me try again...MARZIPAN

Geez! When I read all the posts to the OP I was shocked at how mean you all were (mean for the prevet/vet group anyways)... then I went and read the posts Brodiatrist left on the prevet forum... haha! Wow. I don't know where I was when all that salary talk was going on, but man! I don't even know what to say to all of that! Please, continue, be mean to the troll.

Oh- I almost forgot...

Macaroon!!

I must say, my heart *swelled* a little when I read this thread. I'm passionate about shelter medicine, and defending euthanasia is not only hard but it can get pretty lonely as well. Especially when the people involved (brodiatrist) don't even take the time to read into the situation enough to understand simple facts such as the difference between a "clinic" and the HSUS. To my amazing colleagues and future colleagues, thank you for the supportive and professional comments below.

Vet med rules! Oh, and so do MASHED POTATOES!! Yummm...

You know what I love best about the pre vet forum...EVERYTHING! I was having a bad night and I came home, clicked on my SDN bookmark, and see something posted about Indiana. Since I hail from IN I had to click despite the fact that the title irked me. I am cracking up at all the responses! So I say THANK YOU troll!!!! You made my night in an indirect way by spurring all the hilarious comments from amazing people.:D:D

P.S. Mousse (the chocolate kind)

milky-ways, m&m's, and best of all, macadamian nuts

mochie balls (for those that shop at trader joes)

Maine lobster...

Now to switch letters... Go to G

Grapes
Guava

Guacamole!! worlds best food...